Obama is the new nixon- all glory to manifold, blessed be his name, for noticing

Politico IS fine, brainwashed dittohead. Sorry about facts.
Politico has made a habit of making veiled attacks against conservatives. That's a turd on my cupcake, not frosting, so don't expect me to bite on it.

Politico has made a habit of making veiled attacks against conservatives. That's a turd on my cupcake, not frosting, so don't expect me to bite on it.

Each time a republican canidate, besides mitt romney, has reached the top this primary season politico has come out with a piece that can be viewed as negative about them.

I'm not sure what that says but its a pattern.

Each time a republican canidate, besides mitt romney, has reached the top this primary season politico has come out with a piece that can be viewed as negative about them.

Things that make you go 'hmmmm'....?

No.

Things that make you go 'No shit sherlock."

:eek:
Could we get a list of any he kept even? Of course, those he probably did keep, if so, are probably pretty damning too.

:eek: Try the link :eek:
I don't read "politifucked". To call them biased and full of shit is both redundant and belabors the obvious.

All that banging your head on the keyboard must have damaged your brain.

Politifact <> Politico

PolitiFact | About PolitiFact

About Us - POLITICO.com

:eusa_whistle:

But do carry on with your partisan bickering......:lol:

Last edited:

Things that make you go 'hmmmm'....?

No.

Things that make you go 'No shit sherlock."

;)

It no surprise that obama has never been investigated by the mainstream media like someone or anyone from the GOP has. With exception to Romney.

It no surprise that obama has never been investigated by the mainstream media like someone or anyone from the GOP has. With exception to Romney.

how closely did the media scrutinize his relationship with reverand wright, who's comments from the pulpit in front of his flock appear very racist?

How closely did the media scrutinize his relationship with the radical 60's terrorist bomber Bill Ayers?

Just 2 easy examples to show them giving one party a pass that they will not give the other party.

how closely did the media scrutinize his relationship with reverand wright, who's comments from the pulpit in front of his flock appear very racist?

How closely did the media scrutinize his relationship with the radical 60's terrorist bomber Bill Ayers?

Just 2 easy examples to show them giving one party a pass that they will not give the other party.

The pattern was that the media was in love with Obama more than his policies. Obama is in love with Obama more than his policies and the people who still vote for Obama are in love with Obama more than his policies.

And those are what will sink him when the Republican Machine comes. It never comes (unless there's a real Dem blowup) until those picked are campaigning.

Democrats perform this attack with their power in media and do so early on with the Reps waiting until campaigning and hitting with the hidden stuff that they've been waiting to release.

My view? It comes. :eusa_shhh:

And I see a very interesting election cycle with the Independents making a smooth move...

Forum List

Back