obama is sending arms to Syria through Libya

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Despite his assurances that the US would not give the al quaeda rebels anything more than humanitarian aid, obama has been sending heavy weapons to Syria through Libya.

REPORT: The US Is Openly Sending Heavy Weapons From Libya To Syrian Rebels - Business Insider

The Obama administration has decided to launch a covert operation to send heavy weapons to Syrian rebels, Christina Lamb of The Sunday Times of London reports.
Diplomatic sources told the Sunday Times that the U.S. "bought weapons from the stockpiles of Libya's former dictator Muammar Gaddafi."
The heavy arms include mortars, rocket propelled grenades, anti-tank missiles and the controversial anti-aircraft heat-seeking SA-7 missiles, which are integral to countering Bashar Al-Assad's bombing campaign.

Geraldo says sources Say The US was Running Libya Arms to Syrian Rebels ? 2.0: The Blogmocracy

Many have accused that the real reason for Ambassador’s Stevens being Benghazi was part of an illicit CIA operation. Geraldo claims that sources to him that the US was sending Libyan Anti-aircraft Missiles to the al-Qaeda linked Syrian rebels. The Obama Regime covered this up so they would not lose the election over colluding with al-Qaeda.

Did obama lie AGAIN? Yes he did.

IMO the U.S. should stay as far from Syria as possible. If Obama is running weapons to ANYBODY over there then he's an idiot. Anyone remember how that one time we ran weapons to some Afghany rebel group run by some guy named Osama Bin Laden?

No Obama is not an idiot, just even the score, let them defend themselfs. So we dont have too. But you know and I know were going to have to go in at some point.

Rand Paul was on this a month ago and, of course, the lieberals called him crazy, etc.

I am waiting to see how this plays out. Obama will hide this stuff, if it is true, classifying it as a national security issue. Petraeus could be the wild card here, as well General Ham and Admiral Gaouette.

IMO the U.S. should stay as far from Syria as possible. If Obama is running weapons to ANYBODY over there then he's an idiot. Anyone remember how that one time we ran weapons to some Afghany rebel group run by some guy named Osama Bin Laden?

No Obama is not an idiot, just even the score, let them defend themselfs. So we dont have too. But you know and I know were going to have to go in at some point.

Why go in? Why not let the Russians deal with it? Regardless of who comes out on top the Syrian people will still hate America and Syria will still be a terrorist hotbed. Maybe I'm missing something?

EDIT - fixed a typo. Meant to say terrorist

Last edited:

Why go in? Why not let the Russians deal with it? Regardless of who comes out on top the Syrian people will still hate America and Syria will still be a rebel hotbed. Maybe I'm missing something?

I know. you know what I am still baffeled about? where the hell is that Russian Aircraftcarrier? I read it was sailing to Syria a year ago. Never read it reached port. mayday, mayday...... where is that ship? this has been bugging me. lol

they have plenty of arms already from Iraqi, there is no reason to buy them from Libya even if they were there - the story is bogus.

Forum List

Back