Obama going pro pot?

Barry Hussein might be walking a tightrope but the left wing media will catch him if he falls. A big part of the the former community activist's political base is the drugged out pot heads and he will string them along as long as they aren't too stoned to vote on election day.

What EXACTLY do you folks expect to happen when a republican is elected president and he DEMANDS that the laws be followed?

Well IF IF IF this country ever gets that stupid again, you can bet there's going to be a lot more prisons built. Six million Jews in concentration camps in Germany will be nothing compared to the 30 million pot smokers that the tax payers will have to pay to incarcerate. Beat that dead horse, beat it harder.

Hey stupid…here's a little education for your dumb ass….pot is STILL illegal and has been for years. States that have "legalized" it are in violation of federal law. Put the damned pipe down you moron. It's making you stupid.

...and you manage to be a stupid moron without pot. I'm glad you're old too. One less asshole in this country...Yea!

Last edited:
Well IF IF IF this country ever gets that stupid again, you can bet there's going to be a lot more prisons built. Six million Jews in concentration camps in Germany will be nothing compared to the 30 million pot smokers that the tax payers will have to pay to incarcerate. Beat that dead horse, beat it harder.

Hey stupid…here's a little education for your dumb ass….pot is STILL illegal and has been for years. States that have "legalized" it are in violation of federal law. Put the damned pipe down you moron. It's making you stupid.

...and you manage to be a stupid moron without pot. I'm glad you're old too. One less asshole in this country...Yea!
You hope someone dies because they point out the truth? You pathetic piece of shit.

I smoked pot for 28 years then I was forced not to smoke it for long enough to wake up, now I don't smoke it and don't want to see it legalized.
If your reality is so bad that you use a mood and mind altering substance to artificailly change it, I say, why not change reality and keep the mind?
If you needed to be forced to stop smoking marijuana it is safe to assume you are an addictive personality. Fortunately you didn't get involved with one of the more insidious substances.

I lived in New York City during the sixties and seventies when marijuana was decriminalized. I used it on a fairly regular basis throughout those years. So did my late wife and many of our friends. When Ronald Reagan made marijuana use a felony most of us just stopped using it when one of our long-time suppliers, a really nice, decent person, was arrested and went to prison. I can tell you we missed the pleasing effects of marijuana but we never experienced anything which might be described as a compulsive craving.

I should say our level of usage was best described as moderate. We rarely smoked it and much preferred baking with it (carrot cake a specialty). And if marijuana were legal today edible marijuana products eventually would replace smoking as the most common means of usage. In fact, I believe the biological effect of smoking marijuana accounts for most if not all of the compulsive habit some people (probably including you) acquire. Because smoking it is a significantly different experience.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back