Cuomo: Pro lifers, pro traditional marriage, pro gun people have no place in New York

Where does Andrew Cuomo Belong?

• Communist China

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • The United States

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
You’re seeing that play out in New York. … Their problem is not me and the Democrats; their problem is themselves. Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are?

Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.”

In China they have forced abortions and they prohibit the bearing of arms. The Chinese even love gaydom!!!

US-China Today: Homosexuality in China

Does Andrew Cuomo have a place in New York? Or should he move to Authoritarian Democide Communist China?

Last edited:
Albany hasn't been renamed Moscow on the Hudson for nothing.

Cuomo is the worst disaster to happen to NY

1489030_10151943036281275_1361939284_n.jpg

So I'm guessing he means that orthodox jews, religious christians and muslims have no place in New York.

Right tolerant ones?

Liberals are the most hateful, bigoted and intolerant people on the planet.

So I'm guessing he means that orthodox jews, religious christians and muslims have no place in New York.

Right tolerant ones?

You're "guessing"??

LOL

You need to learn the difference between a "guess" and a "lie".

Hint: You're a liar.

`

Right tolerant ones?

You're "guessing"??

LOL

You need to learn the difference between a "guess" and a "lie".

Hint: You're a liar.

`

Did he make the statement or didn't he?

Listen to how that fucking faggot cuomo actually said it. He sounded like a child.

People came to the USA to flee faggots like like Cuomo. What a fucking faggot.

Remember when all the liberal faggot mayors were saying chick fil a wasn't welcome in their citiies?

Liberal faggots are teh most hateful people out there.

they should all leave every last one of them

i know that i will never visit there are again

Some of us don't have that luxury, due to family commitments.

I shouldn't have to change my views on the 2nd amendment because of where I live, because the 2nd amendment covers the entire country.

i hear ya

sorry bout that

Cuomo is right. Now people just have to accept it and deal with it. Which may mean leaving for a more hospitable climate.

If Cuomo really wanted to the state to live its ideals, he would start closing the Churches, Synagogues and Mosques.

Imagine the the liberal uproar if Governor Scott Walker had sad that there was no place in Wisconsin for gays, gun opponents and abortionists.

And of course, liberals/progressives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back