Obama blames racism for his Approval ratings

Anyone who doubts that there are people in the country who disapprove of Obama simply because he is black, is completely out of touch with reality.

That being said, he's been a lackluster President regardless of his race.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said

“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president,”

And there is also the simple fact that it took white people to elect him. Had the white population not voted for him he wouldn't be POTUS. Now, there are quite a few of us who realize that he is acting like a two bit African Despot and we're pissed.

Obama is a liar, a fraud, incompetant and a faiure. Not to mention but a piece-of-shit also.

Obama needs someone or something to blame because he sure the hell isn't going to take responsibility for his own actions. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
For the longest time I figured he was just out of his depth. But then, when the sequester
hit and he went out of his way to close monuments that are normally open 24/7, that's when I realized that no, he's just an asshole. Just an incompetent asshole.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.

What did he say wrong?

How many times did we hear the rightwing inmates here at USMB say that Obama only got elected because he's black?

I'll save you counting...it was a million times.

Now suddenly his race is off the table?

lol, classic.

because it is true, it was based on getting the first black president elected.

There were those that voted for Obama to prove they were not racist. Only about 15% of those that voted would have voted for him regardless because he had a (D) next to his name, the rest was about his race.

Personally I don't care I would never vote far left no matter the race, sex, sexual orientation, etc. of the person in question. Nor do I allow something as simple as a letter by the persons name to draw my vote.

How many times did we hear the rightwing inmates here at USMB say that Obama only got elected because he's black?

I'll save you counting...it was a million times.

Now suddenly his race is off the table?

lol, classic.

Big surprise...You support the Race-Baiter in Chief..

Actually there were people who voted for Obama because he was black.

Just as there were people who didn't vote for him because he is black.

Just as there are people who didn't vote for him because he is a democrat.

Just like there are people who voted for him because he is a democrat.

What is sad is that they made up the majority of the voters. Had he been elected, or not, on merit or accomplishment that would be one thing but he wasn't and now we pay the price.

The problem with him bring it up is that it is a distraction from what he is doing and it divides the country and serves no purpose in him so doing.

Forum List

Back