Obama-Era Whistle Blower 'Found Dead'

An awful amount of those connected with the Clinton's have died, if the below was connected with Donald Trump you would be saying he had them all murdered to silence them:

Hillary-meme-bodybags.jpg

Also in just ONE MONTH there were FOUR convenient and mysterious deaths connected to the DNC and all were potential problems for specifically Hillary Clinton, again if the below were connected to Donald Trump you would be saying he had them all murdered to silence them:

View attachment 308311
That’s what I mean. This happens over and over again. It’s bogus, of course. But that doesn’t stop the right wing from using their tragic deaths to spin conspiracy theories based on lies, misinformation and exaggeration.

These deaths are unexplained and all those deaths were very convenient, but as you have obviously OD'd on the Kool Aid you are unable to see this.

Are they “convenient”?

How was Seth Rich’s death “convenient”?
I googled a handful of names on your list. The image you posted is full of lies. Victor Thorn is a conspiracy crank no one ever heard of. John Ashe was not testifying against Clinton and had nothing to do with her. Shawn Lucas wasn’t a “lead attorney” on anything. He wasn’t even an attorney. He served papers in a lawsuit once. That’s it.

Your claims are full of lies but you didn’t even question them.

"How was Seth Rich's death "convenient"?"

Are you unable to read? He was to discuss election fraud with the FBI and then conveniently he was murdered, or are you saying Seth Rich committed suicide by shooting himself multiple times in his back? What about John Ashe, he died conveniently the day BEFORE he was to testify against the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

View attachment 308312
Why do you believe Seth Rich was going to discuss fraud with the FBI? Why do you think John Ashe was going to testify against the DNC and Clinton?

Why do you believe these things?

There is something not normal about that rate of convenient deaths of peoples who are connected with a specific group ie. the Clinton's, as I already commented if all of them were connected with Donald Trump and/or the Trump family all you Leftists would be screaming and Adam Shit and Nancy Alcoholic and the MSM slugs would be DEMANDING investigations into the deaths etc.

An awful amount of those connected with the Clinton's have died, if the below was connected with Donald Trump you would be saying he had them all murdered to silence them:

Hillary-meme-bodybags.jpg

Also in just ONE MONTH there were FOUR convenient and mysterious deaths connected to the DNC and all were potential problems for specifically Hillary Clinton, again if the below were connected to Donald Trump you would be saying he had them all murdered to silence them:

View attachment 308311
That’s what I mean. This happens over and over again. It’s bogus, of course. But that doesn’t stop the right wing from using their tragic deaths to spin conspiracy theories based on lies, misinformation and exaggeration.

These deaths are unexplained and all those deaths were very convenient, but as you have obviously OD'd on the Kool Aid you are unable to see this.

Are they “convenient”?

I googled a handful of names on your list. The image you posted is full of lies. Victor Thorn is a conspiracy crank no one ever heard of. John Ashe was not testifying against Clinton and had nothing to do with her. Shawn Lucas wasn’t a “lead attorney” on anything. He wasn’t even an attorney. He served papers in a lawsuit once. That’s it.

Are you unable to read? He was to discuss election fraud with the FBI and then conveniently he was murdered, or are you saying Seth Rich committed suicide by shooting himself multiple times in his back? What about John Ashe, he died conveniently the day BEFORE he was to testify against the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

View attachment 308312
Why do you believe Seth Rich was going to discuss fraud with the FBI? Why do you think John Ashe was going to testify against the DNC and Clinton?

Because we aren’t brain dead morons that let media form our opinions for us and can think for ourselves. Give it a try sometime.

Because I don’t believe every jpg lifted off 4chan.
LOL- that's not much evidence against though. What is your intellectual evidence? That you don't approve of something you don't like? SMH what leads you to trust other sources?

The Leftist's other sources the one's they trust are you know Mother Jones, the Clown News Network, Slate, The Huffington Post, The New York Slimes and The Washington Compost. Now that crowd are trustworthy :rolleyes-41:

Ah, nothing like applying nutty conspiracy theories to the tragedies of others.

A right wing tradition.

Asking questions is not conspiracy theory.
When you ask leading question the way Faux does it is.

No, it isn't.
Sometimes it is. Saying something like “is it dangerous to ones health to be an Obama administration whistleblower” is clearly a leading question.

Are they “convenient”?

View attachment 308312

Because we aren’t brain dead morons that let media form our opinions for us and can think for ourselves. Give it a try sometime.
Can you? Are you thinking for yourself when claiming they Seth Rich was meeting with the FBI or are you just repeating internet nonsense?

Are they “convenient”?

View attachment 308312

There is something not normal about that rate of convenient deaths of peoples who are connected with a specific group ie. the Clinton's, as I already commented if all of them were connected with Donald Trump and/or the Trump family all you Leftists would be screaming and Adam Shit and Nancy Alcoholic and the MSM slugs would be DEMANDING investigations into the deaths etc.
You didn’t answer the question.

Your belief is self-fulfilling. The fact that no one is talking about “suspicious deaths” around Trump means one of two things. Either there aren’t “suspicious deaths” to talk about or there are similarly “suspicious deaths” but no one talks about them because we aren’t interested in conspiratorial nonsense. There is no discernible difference from our standpoint so your hypothetical is meaningless.

Anyway, why do you believe that Seth Rich was meeting with the FBI?

Are they “convenient”?

View attachment 308312

Can you? Are you thinking for yourself when claiming they Seth Rich was meeting with the FBI or are you just repeating internet nonsense?
When you claim there’s nothing nefarious to the Seth rich murder are you thinking for yourself or just repeating corporate media nonsense?

Are they “convenient”?

View attachment 308312

When you claim there’s nothing nefarious to the Seth rich murder are you thinking for yourself or just repeating corporate media nonsense?
Of course it was nefarious. He was shot in the back twice at 4 AM. The idea it was the a hit by the DNC or Clinton’s is nonsense.

It’s so odd that those who cross the Dimm political machine commit suicide at like 100 times the national rate.
That's an interesting statistic. Where did it come from?

Obama’s 57 states.
Oh...ok. So, you just made it up....or someone made it up for you to regurgitate. :113:

You thought I was citing a scientific study when I said those who cross the Dimm political machine commit suicide at like 100 times the national rate?

You are a million times dumber than a pillow case full of hammers. Ask me where I got that statistic.

It’s so odd that those who cross the Dimm political machine commit suicide at like 100 times the national rate.
That's an interesting statistic. Where did it come from?

Obama’s 57 states.
Oh...ok. So, you just made it up....or someone made it up for you to regurgitate. :113:

You thought I was citing a scientific study when I said those who cross the Dimm political machine commit suicide at like 100 times the national rate?

You are a million times dumber than a pillow case full of hammers. Ask me where I got that statistic.
No....don't worry. I never thought you were citing anything real. :71:

Forum List

Back