Obama-Era Whistle Blower 'Found Dead'

What sources do you trust?
Results through my observation.

How do you know the person espousing knowledge is accurate? Is it knowledge if it’s false? Of course not.
It doesn't matter if it's accurate- it's still knowledge- inaccurate is yet to be proven- we allegedly have that as a foundation of our justice system- innocent until proven guilty-

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

cartoon_08_2a.jpg

What sources do you trust?
Results through my observation.

How do you know the person espousing knowledge is accurate? Is it knowledge if it’s false? Of course not.
It doesn't matter if it's accurate- it's still knowledge- inaccurate is yet to be proven- we allegedly have that as a foundation of our justice system- innocent until proven guilty-

Inaccurate knowledge is not knowledge. That’s an oxymoron. It’s nothing. It’s fake. It’s useless.

brainwashed fringe theories.
Those would be "official" lies by the gov't sources you put trust in. The CIA, in fact, came up with the term "conspiracy theories" to denigrate while trying to humiliate those who saw through their bullshit "official lies"- and, they "brain washed" enough voters to be successful- look in the mirror for evidence.

Yeah buddy. You’re onto them now. Tell us about how the moon landing was faked.

View attachment 308366
My grandmother didn't believe man had landed on the moon- she was in her late 80's- I know better.

Straw man arguments aren't very effective- in fact, they denote, IMO, an end to the argument has been found- when something can't be legitimately refuted the straw man attempts to save face-

CIA Coined and Weaponized The Label "Conspiracy Theory" | coreysdigs.com

Those would be "official" lies by the gov't sources you put trust in. The CIA, in fact, came up with the term "conspiracy theories" to denigrate while trying to humiliate those who saw through their bullshit "official lies"- and, they "brain washed" enough voters to be successful- look in the mirror for evidence.

View attachment 308366
My grandmother didn't believe man had landed on the moon- she was in her late 80's- I know better.

Straw man arguments aren't very effective- in fact, they denote, IMO, an end to the argument has been found- when something can't be legitimately refuted the straw man attempts to save face-

It was done to try and Hide the real Crap they were doing.........LOL

So you give it a name..........and MOCK IT...........and play the anybody who agrees is a Nut........

They still do so today.........LOL

View attachment 308366

It’s not a straw man. It’s pointing out a weakness in your argument. You criticized me for believing the government. Shucks. Who said we landed on the moon? The government. I guess we can believe them sometimes. You said you believe what you observe? You haven’t observed us land on the moon so it shouldn’t be believed. This is argumentum ad absurdum.

My point being that you decide what you believe more from a point of convenience to confirm your world view and less from any actual rational standard.

Inaccurate knowledge is not knowledge.
LOL- right. Because you say so?

Or maybe the dictionary:
facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education

There is no such thing as an inaccurate fact. That’s an oxymoron.
And which so called facts are you pulling out of your ass............LOL

You wouldn't know a fact if it reached up and bit you in the butt.

My point being that you decide what you believe more from a point of convenience to confirm your world view and less from any actual rational standard.
I observe results- I KNOW we have the capability ot put men on the moon- from knowledge of what it takes- making a straw man argument shows you have no argument- and that is what you did.

Oh...ok. So, you just made it up....or someone made it up for you to regurgitate. :113:

You thought I was citing a scientific study when I said those who cross the Dimm political machine commit suicide at like 100 times the national rate?

You are a million times dumber than a pillow case full of hammers. Ask me where I got that statistic.
No....don't worry. I never thought you were citing anything real. :71:

Usually when people don’t understand hyperbole, they are on the Autism spectrum.
Usually when people put out fake information, they don't try to gas light afterwards....at least honest people. But, I knew that didn't apply in your case.

Fake information? It’s fake information that anyone who crosses the Dimm political machine commits suicide at like 100 times the national average? You call that FAKE INFORMATION?

You must be a fucking blast to hang out with.
Your statistic is fake information...or it is not. We all know which. But again, I knew that any info coming from you came from a dishonest source. It's no mystery.

Or maybe the dictionary:
facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education

Irony Alert!

Or maybe the dictionary:

Good one Bevis.

I observe results- I KNOW we have the capability ot put men on the moon- from knowledge of what it takes- making a straw man argument shows you have no argument- and that is what you did.
What results did you observe that demonstrated we put men on the moon?

Or maybe the dictionary:

Good one Bevis.
I gave facts on this thread.............gave articles to back it up.....

Obama wanted the IRAN deal so bad he ditched a sting operation from the DEA against the Hezballah here in the Untied States.......which funded a Iranian supported TERROR GROUP....

They shut it down and ignored prosecutions here because of the LEGACY IRAN DEAL.

Or maybe the dictionary:

Good one Bevis.

Obama wanted the IRAN deal so bad he ditched a sting operation from the DEA against the Hezballah here in the Untied States.......which funded a Iranian supported TERROR GROUP....

They shut it down and ignored prosecutions here because of the LEGACY IRAN DEAL.
The hell does that have to do with anything in this thread?

Or maybe the dictionary:

Good one Bevis.

The hell does that have to do with anything in this thread?
PLENTY..................Did they or did they not DITCH THE DEA for the Iran Deal...............

Forum List

Back