Obama-Era Whistle Blower 'Found Dead'

You just admitted being uninformed.

He is a whistleblower. Do you know what that means?

He claimed his second book, which he was working on when he was murdered, would name names. Could that be why he was murdered?

Sure. He’s going to reveal the information he’s been sitting on for four years and failed to disclose to anyone in his upcoming book, on sale for $19.99 at retailers everywhere.
Just make an attitude adjustment. Assume he had dirt on Don, now no more conspiracy talk.

There’s a cottage industry of right wing conspiracy literature. That doesn’t really exist on the left.
LOL. You aren’t paying attention. The whole Russiagate thing was a leftist conspiracy of a magnitude unseen on the right.
You see, the difference between us is that when something is investigated, I accept the result.
You accept lies from a corrupt establishment.

Sure. He’s going to reveal the information he’s been sitting on for four years and failed to disclose to anyone in his upcoming book, on sale for $19.99 at retailers everywhere.
Just make an attitude adjustment. Assume he had dirt on Don, now no more conspiracy talk.

There’s a cottage industry of right wing conspiracy literature. That doesn’t really exist on the left.
LOL. You aren’t paying attention. The whole Russiagate thing was a leftist conspiracy of a magnitude unseen on the right.
You see, the difference between us is that when something is investigated, I accept the result.
You accept lies from a corrupt establishment.

You accept lies from a corrupt media which is why you have labeled it the corrupt establishment.

Since the majority of America already knows Barak Obama is a terrorist sympathizer / facilitator who put terrorists, illegals, Mexican Drug Cartels, and enemies of this country ahead of Americans, are ALL of in jeopardy of being 'suicided'?

How many people does Barry have to .... um, how many people need to 'commit suicide' for Barry and snowflakes to successfully re-write history?

The only time Americans were at the top of Obama's list was when it was a ranked list of who to illegally spy on.

From pimping out our military to Al Qaeda to protecting ISIS' Black Market Oil Facilities (that funded attacks like the largest attack on France since WWII) to attempting to purge Terrorist Intel databases, Barry's history and legacy have already been written in stone.

How many times have I blasted you with the same lies about Obama?

You mean how many times have you attacked me, lobbed false accusations / claims in answer to my posted links and evidence?

I have lost count, lil' snowflake.

You mean how many times have you attacked me, lobbed false accusations / claims in answer to my posted links and evidence?

I have lost count, lil' snowflake.

I’m trying very hard not to attack you but you keep repeating your same lies over and over.
Then you post links from unknown bias media that catered to your lies.

Philip Haney was a DHS Whistle Blower who filed a Whistle Blower complaint over the Obama administration attempting to destroy hundreds of critical files on terrorist groups, protecting terrorists and endangering our national security.

He was just found dead, a single shot to the head, being called a 'suicide' ... despite talking recently to the DHS about coming back...despite being recently engaged to be married...and despite beginning to write a sequel to his book "See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government's Submission to Jihad."..

"In June 2016, Haney testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee, where he alleged that the Obama-era DHS had ordered him to delete hundreds of files about reputed associates of Islamic terrorist groups. Haney made the case that several attacks in the U.S. could have been prevented if some of the files had not been deleted."

Haney claimed Obama had thrown the U.S. intelligence community "under the bus" for failing to "connect the dots" after a Nigerian Muslim terror suspect was linked to a failed terror plot on Christmas Day in 2009.

"Most Americans were unaware of the enormous damage to morale at the Department of Homeland Security, where I worked, his condemnation caused," Haney wrote, referring to Obama. "His words infuriated many of us because we knew his administration had been engaged in a bureaucratic effort to destroy the raw material — the actual intelligence we had collected for years, and erase those dots. The dots constitute the intelligence needed to keep Americans safe, and the Obama administration was ordering they be wiped away."

"On February 21, 2020 at approximately 1012 hours, deputies and detectives responded to the area of Highway 124 and Highway 16 in Plymouth to the report of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound"

Philip Haney, DHS whistleblower during Obama era, found dead, police say

Bill Clinton did it!

No, wait! Elvis did it!

No, wait! The D33P STAIT did it! Yeah, that's it!

Since the majority of America already knows Barak Obama is a terrorist sympathizer / facilitator who put terrorists, illegals, Mexican Drug Cartels, and enemies of this country ahead of Americans, are ALL of in jeopardy of being 'suicided'?

How many people does Barry have to .... um, how many people need to 'commit suicide' for Barry and snowflakes to successfully re-write history?

The only time Americans were at the top of Obama's list was when it was a ranked list of who to illegally spy on.

From pimping out our military to Al Qaeda to protecting ISIS' Black Market Oil Facilities (that funded attacks like the largest attack on France since WWII) to attempting to purge Terrorist Intel databases, Barry's history and legacy have already been written in stone.

A better question is how many times do you THINK you have blasted him? Given your stated high opinion of yourself I'd say you you think you "blast" everyone who disagrees with you.

“Damaging information on powerful people” No, he didn’t.

Is your keyboard set on 'Ignorant', or is what you're typing all coming from YOU?

Haney testified before Congress and exposed damaging - verified - information...and Haney stated he has more.

"While testifying as a whistleblower before the Senate Judiciary Committee in June 2016, Haney asserted that DHS ordered him to delete hundreds of files of people with links to Islamist terrorist groups. He argued that authorities could have prevented several terrorist attacks in the U.S. if DHS had not scrubbed specific data."

Haney was in possession of an archive of information he considered an insurance policy in case he was ever found dead. “He insured his life by archiving data that incriminated the highest levels of the Obama administration."

If this is true and if this was a homicide, the information was not purged and could still be released.

Haney had recently been in touch with editors about his second book on this information, and he was eager to get to work to write and release the sequel.

"One America News Network (OANN) reporter and veteran intelligence officer of the U.S. Navy, Jack Posobiec, suggested on Twitter that Haney’s death could be a homicide.

“I can confirm at @OANN we are investigating the suspicious death of DHS whistleblower Phil Haney,” Posobiec tweeted on Saturday. “We have spoken with local sources that suggest this may have been a homicide”:

As the coroner stated, rumors that Haney's death was / is a 'suicide' is 'misinformation', not official. The investigation is on-going.

US professor arrested, accused of hiding relationship with Chinese university

This is exactly what I’m talking about. From OANN media? Really? I mean REALLY. This is Trump media that catered to conspiracies. LOL.

So you accused Obama killed Haney. You are 100% sure that Obama did it without a single iaota of evidence.

It’s his second book.

What can possibly be anything in there that the first book has not revealed? What and why is benefits in killing Haney?

Normally or usually the first book or first version of a movie is the where you make the big money. So you put your best shots or actions of information. Not the second book.

A better question is how many times do you THINK you have blasted him? Given your stated high opinion of yourself I'd say you you think you "blast" everyone who disagrees with you.

And how many members that disagree with me that blasted me?

We don't answer questions with questions tater.

Reality hits you?

Reality hits you?

You do realize that I do see that you won't the question, right?

Reality hits you?

You do realize that I do see that you won't the question, right?

What are you trying to say again?

I blasted posters that disagreed me. You are correct.

At the same time. Members that blasted me because of disagreeing with me. That is 100% correct.

And when you disagree with me. You only used one or 2 liners.

Philip Haney was a DHS Whistle Blower who filed a Whistle Blower complaint over the Obama administration attempting to destroy hundreds of critical files on terrorist groups, protecting terrorists and endangering our national security.

He was just found dead, a single shot to the head, being called a 'suicide' ... despite talking recently to the DHS about coming back...despite being recently engaged to be married...and despite beginning to write a sequel to his book "See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government's Submission to Jihad."..

"In June 2016, Haney testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee, where he alleged that the Obama-era DHS had ordered him to delete hundreds of files about reputed associates of Islamic terrorist groups. Haney made the case that several attacks in the U.S. could have been prevented if some of the files had not been deleted."

Haney claimed Obama had thrown the U.S. intelligence community "under the bus" for failing to "connect the dots" after a Nigerian Muslim terror suspect was linked to a failed terror plot on Christmas Day in 2009.

"Most Americans were unaware of the enormous damage to morale at the Department of Homeland Security, where I worked, his condemnation caused," Haney wrote, referring to Obama. "His words infuriated many of us because we knew his administration had been engaged in a bureaucratic effort to destroy the raw material — the actual intelligence we had collected for years, and erase those dots. The dots constitute the intelligence needed to keep Americans safe, and the Obama administration was ordering they be wiped away."

"On February 21, 2020 at approximately 1012 hours, deputies and detectives responded to the area of Highway 124 and Highway 16 in Plymouth to the report of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound"

Philip Haney, DHS whistleblower during Obama era, found dead, police say

Like this Dude. I totally totally disagree.

Easy is 100% sure accusing Obama of murder.

How in hell this dude can just accused someone of murder with out any single piece of evidence? That is pure garbage disgusting LIE.

This is the reason I keep blasting Easy for lying ALL THE TIME.

Sadly people likes it.

Ah, nothing like applying nutty conspiracy theories to the tragedies of others.

A right wing tradition.

How is it nutty.

Please explain.

Sounds pretty fishy on the surface....let's hear you explain it.

Or do you know people who fit his description who blow their brains out (who are also WB) ?

Pray tell. Do share.

Asking questions is not conspiracy theory.

Oh brother. It’s already starting.

What's starting already? I mean if you want to go on what is a Conspiracy Theory look no further than the Russia-Trump Is Putin's Agent Conspiracy Theory that Leftists have been pushing for nearly four years now.
Seth Rich. Vince Foster.

Well again two more deaths, unexplained and the deaths of them very convenient for the Clinton's.

Two more conspiracy theories. It happens and over again.

Causing pain and suffering in their families.

Shut fhe fuck up

Asking questions is not conspiracy theory.

What's starting already? I mean if you want to go on what is a Conspiracy Theory look no further than the Russia-Trump Is Putin's Agent Conspiracy Theory that Leftists have been pushing for nearly four years now.
Seth Rich. Vince Foster.

An awful amount of those connected with the Clinton's have died, if the below was connected with Donald Trump you would be saying he had them all murdered to silence them:

Hillary-meme-bodybags.jpg

Also in just ONE MONTH there were FOUR convenient and mysterious deaths connected to the DNC and all were potential problems for specifically Hillary Clinton, again if the below were connected to Donald Trump you would be saying he had them all murdered to silence them:

View attachment 308311
That’s what I mean. This happens over and over again. It’s bogus, of course. But that doesn’t stop the right wing from using their tragic deaths to spin conspiracy theories based on lies, misinformation and exaggeration.
Sounds like how they impeached Trump.

Last edited:
Isn't this the same crew of motherfuckers who cheered Adam Schitt and Nancy Pislosi on ?

We want to search for evidence for something to impeach Trump on...even though we don't have anything now.

That is a conspiracy too. Except the cocksuckers like Max Waters were very open about it from the start.

Fucking hypocrites.

Seth Rich. Vince Foster.

An awful amount of those connected with the Clinton's have died, if the below was connected with Donald Trump you would be saying he had them all murdered to silence them:

Hillary-meme-bodybags.jpg

Also in just ONE MONTH there were FOUR convenient and mysterious deaths connected to the DNC and all were potential problems for specifically Hillary Clinton, again if the below were connected to Donald Trump you would be saying he had them all murdered to silence them:

View attachment 308311
That’s what I mean. This happens over and over again. It’s bogus, of course. But that doesn’t stop the right wing from using their tragic deaths to spin conspiracy theories based on lies, misinformation and exaggeration.
Sounds like how they impeached Trump.

What lies were told about Trump? I remember lie after lie told to cover up Trump’s nonsense being debunked. I remember the Trump faithful repeating each lie over and over again to convince themselves of their truth.

Y’all took the off ramp to nonsense a long time ago.

Ah, nothing like applying nutty conspiracy theories to the tragedies of others.

A right wing tradition.

How is it nutty.

Please explain.

Sounds pretty fishy on the surface....let's hear you explain it.

Or do you know people who fit his description who blow their brains out (who are also WB) ?

Pray tell. Do share.
Suicide is sadly not uncommon. Neither is the right wing jumping on people’s tragedies to be used as political fodder.

Forum List

Back