Obama Demands Background Checks for Responsible Gun Owners, But Not For Criminal Job Applicants

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
my gawd, vote out these Progressive/Democrats come 2016 and NEVER put them in charge of running our government or our LIVES ever again. Unless you want STUPIDY such as this war on (Legal gun owning citizens ) AND the (war on women and our children) the democrat party has going over trannies/MEN using the women's bathrooms even in YOUR CHILDERNS schools.

snip
Because fairness.
News
Trey Sanchez

NBC News report, the president has asked Congress to "ban the box" which is described as "shorthand for prohibiting the government and its contractors from asking job applicants about criminal histories on applications."

The White House confirms that most federal agencies are already in compliance with Obama's request. It is also noted that criminal histories will eventually be asked for, but not until much later in the hiring process, according to NBC.

This must come as very good news for the 6,000 inmates just released over the weekend as the president's long-fought prison sentencing reform takes hold.

ALL OF IT HERE:
Obama Demands Background Checks for Responsible Gun Owners, But Not For Criminal Job Applicants

I'm not understanding your complaint. Are you saying if you are a criminal you dont have to have a BG check for a gun and if you are a responsible gun owner you have to get a BG check to get a job? Because those two things are related how?

Last edited:
my gawd, vote out these Progressive/Democrats come 2016 and NEVER put them in charge of running our government or our LIVES ever again. Unless you want STUPIDY such as this war on (Legal gun owning citizens ) AND the (war on women and our children) the democrat party has going over trannies/MEN using the women's bathrooms even in YOUR CHILDERNS schools.

snip
Because fairness.
News
Trey Sanchez

NBC News report, the president has asked Congress to "ban the box" which is described as "shorthand for prohibiting the government and its contractors from asking job applicants about criminal histories on applications."

The White House confirms that most federal agencies are already in compliance with Obama's request. It is also noted that criminal histories will eventually be asked for, but not until much later in the hiring process, according to NBC.

This must come as very good news for the 6,000 inmates just released over the weekend as the president's long-fought prison sentencing reform takes hold.

ALL OF IT HERE:
Never mind. I see your source is some retarded rightwing site.

truthrevolt.org

Obama Demands Background Checks for Responsible Gun Owners

LOL! This from the clown that became President of the United States, without a background check.

ROFLMNAO! I so adore the sweeter ironies.

Being a former CIA agent does not disqualify one from being President. Bush 41 had worked for the CIA, so it wasn't a big deal. What I can't figure out, is why they still want to hide it.

The Story of Obama: All in The Company (Part I), by Wayne Madsen

The Story of Obama: All in the Company (Part II), by Wayne Madsen

Last edited:
Obama Demands Background Checks for Responsible Gun Owners

LOL! This from the clown that became President of the United States, without a background check.

ROFLMNAO! I so adore the sweeter ironies.
The only clowns are those on the right who believe such nonsense.

The Federal law requiring background checks for gun purchases was enacted before Obama became president, having nothing to do with Obama.

Nor is the president seeking to 'prohibit' through force of law private companies performing background checks on prospective employees.

Again, another ridiculous lie from the right.

It's not even a debatable point.

One which is made all the more ironic, given that obama himself was not subjected to a background check. Which again, in a nasty irony... HAD a background check been required to serve as the POTUS, he would not be President of the US.

It's not even a debatable point.

One which is made all the more ironic, given that obama himself was not subjected to a background check. Which again, in a nasty irony... HAD a background check been required to serve as the POTUS, he would not be President of the US.
Goddamn youre a fucking retard! :rofl:

Forum List

Back