Police agencies are desperate to hire. But they say few want the job.

It doesn’t work. I’ve been trying to tell you. It’s called qualified immunity and means the officer isn’t responsible for violating your rights.
It works. Chauvin is in jail. A few cops in my area got fired after too many complaints. Your alternative will get you killed. Good luck.

All I’m doing is defending our constitutional rights. You think that’s nonsense?

Yes. Cops can do nothing wrong. Everything is someone else’s fault.

And you wonder why police aren’t respected.
You are gripped by irrational hysteria

You arent thinking straight

What’s irrational?

Police are not your problem...........the democrat party is the problem, and until you actually stop and realize this, you are never going to help your community....and blacks are going to be stuck in generational poverty and crime.....

What’s irrational?

Now the question you won't answer.....

The cities where these rare events happen are all under total democrat party control......top to bottom, including the police chief or superintendent.....the democrat party controls these cities....

Why do you keep supporting a political party that you are saying is training the police for murder?

That is what you are saying.....and yet you are giving your vote, your money, and power to the democrat party.....

Why?

Oh, let me...............the republicans are racist.........white privilige....... the democrat party sure has your number....

Inadequate reasonable suspicion or probable cause leading to illegal commands and illegal detainments and illegal searches and illegal use of force.

These can’t be settled in court due to QUALIFIED IMMUNITY.

Actually, they can. If you can prove that the cops were acting in an unlawful manner, they IMMEDIATELY lose their qualified immunity. Further, if you go after them under Title 18 Section 243, "Denial of Civil Liberties Under Color of Authority" you go after THEM, they don't get to use government money to defend themselves.

That's one of those laws that the legal system doesn't want you to know about.

Actually, they can. If you can prove that the cops were acting in an unlawful manner, they IMMEDIATELY lose their qualified immunity. Further, if you go after them under Title 18 Section 243, "Denial of Civil Liberties Under Color of Authority" you go after THEM, they don't get to use government money to defend themselves.

That's one of those laws that the legal system doesn't want you to know about.
False. Qualified immunity means that they both have to do something illegal as well as clearly violate the law in precisely the same way as a previously adjudicated case.

These cases are routinely dismissed because they don’t fit the ultra narrow confines of qualified immunity.

False. Qualified immunity means that they both have to do something illegal as well as clearly violate the law in precisely the same way as a previously adjudicated case.

These cases are routinely dismissed because they don’t fit the ultra narrow confines of qualified immunity.

I suggest you look up the law I gave you. I HAVE used it against a corrupt cop.

You, haven't.

You want to commit violence against the cops and then blame them for killing you

Thats worthy of a padded cell somewhere
I haven’t said anything about committing violence.
I leave the violence to the officers who want to take away my rights.

The police has shown themselves to be authoritarians, but you blame the people for their problems.

The police has shown themselves to be authoritarians, but you blame the people for their problems.

You mean officers in cities under the total control of the democrat party....top to bottom including the police...

And you vote for them

You mean officers in cities under the total control of the democrat party....top to bottom including the police...

And you vote for them
Police forces are run by conservatives who fill their ranks, including their powerful and politically protected unions.

Clearly you a advocating violence against the police

It works. Chauvin is in jail. A few cops in my area got fired after too many complaints. Your alternative will get you killed. Good luck.

I don't believe Chaving being put in prison serves justice. Yes, he fucked up, shoulda done such and such different, but he did not deliberately end the life of an innocent man.

I can say he deserves some sort of consequence because his actions were involved in the burial of a piece of shit that I suppose a few people may have valued, but years in prison benefits no one and empowers terrorists.

Obviously fewer people will want a career that has been so demonized by a sizeable portion of the population.

The problem the police have, they need officers that are not mental with guns. With the American population to choose from, it's an uphill battle to find decent officers.

Forum List

Back