Obama cheating scandal

chanel

Silver Member
Reaction score
PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.
OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

Calling John Edwards.... :eek:

JW Frogen

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't buy it, Obama just can't produce an erection I can believe in.

JW Frogen

Gold Member
Reaction score
By the way Ms. Chanel, you avatar makes me want to go south of my border, and my border is so low Emperor Penguins can't live there.

Well done.

Toro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't give much credence to this BUT it was the Enquirer that broke the Edwards affair, and did us all a favor by droving that scumbag from ever holding public office at the national level.

Reaction score
I'm wondering when the Big Gun is gonna come and haul this off to the lame zone.

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score

CurveLight

Rookie
Reaction score
That's why I put it in the conspiracy forum. No more nutty than the troofers. lol
You're spreading rumors from a tabloid but call many 9E victims families "nutty." what a bitch.

OP
C

chanel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep. Troofers are nutz. No matter who they are.

Hey Curve - what do you think of tea partiers, gun rights advocates, "birthers" and evangelicals that may have lost someone on 9/11? Please share.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's why I put it in the conspiracy forum. No more nutty than the troofers. lol
But if you look at the evidence....how can it not be true.

People used to think Tiger Woods was perfect till they found out about his many affairs.

Obama has thousands of good looking women offering to pull on his root....the temptation is there.

Maybe that's why he likes to ditch the Secret Service.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

CurveLight

Rookie
Reaction score
Yep. Troofers are nutz. No matter who they are.

Hey Curve - what do you think of tea partiers, gun rights advocates, "birthers" and evangelicals that may have lost someone on 9/11? Please share.
Typical bullshit. But you have the beautiful Right to call people nutty for wanting to hold our government accountable. Go back to your obushama fantasies.

JW Frogen

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not to worry, when, if, how, even why, we get a Republican President I will go feral on them too.

Freedom demands it and booze makes it so easy.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Rudy

Reaction score
Should it matter? Larry Craig is still a Senator... Mark Sanford is still a governor... obviously your "Morality Police" don't really care right?

xsited1

Agent P
Reaction score
PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.
OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

Calling John Edwards.... :eek:
I don't buy it. For one, Vera Baker is a female.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List