Obama cheating scandal

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.

OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

Calling John Edwards.... :eek:

I don't buy it, Obama just can't produce an erection I can believe in.

By the way Ms. Chanel, you avatar makes me want to go south of my border, and my border is so low Emperor Penguins can't live there.

Well done.

I don't give much credence to this BUT it was the Enquirer that broke the Edwards affair, and did us all a favor by droving that scumbag from ever holding public office at the national level.

Yep. Troofers are nutz. No matter who they are.

Hey Curve - what do you think of tea partiers, gun rights advocates, "birthers" and evangelicals that may have lost someone on 9/11? Please share.

That's why I put it in the conspiracy forum. No more nutty than the troofers. lol

But if you look at the evidence....how can it not be true.

People used to think Tiger Woods was perfect till they found out about his many affairs.

Obama has thousands of good looking women offering to pull on his root....the temptation is there.

Maybe that's why he likes to ditch the Secret Service.

Yep. Troofers are nutz. No matter who they are.

Hey Curve - what do you think of tea partiers, gun rights advocates, "birthers" and evangelicals that may have lost someone on 9/11? Please share.

Typical bullshit. But you have the beautiful Right to call people nutty for wanting to hold our government accountable. Go back to your obushama fantasies.

Not to worry, when, if, how, even why, we get a Republican President I will go feral on them too.

Freedom demands it and booze makes it so easy.

Should it matter? Larry Craig is still a Senator... Mark Sanford is still a governor... obviously your "Morality Police" don't really care right?

PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.

OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

Calling John Edwards.... :eek:

I don't buy it. For one, Vera Baker is a female.

Forum List

Back