Obama cheating scandal

Seems Obama may have been dipping his wick in some strange since 04'.

Maybe this is the main reason he didn't want to give up his own personal Blackberry.

American Thinker Blog: National Enquirer says it has proof of Obama mistress

I know from first-hand knowledge that Al Gore is Gay...something that I usually get cursed out for saying.

Bubba has been hanging with whores since we can remember.

What's the big deal here?

Last edited:
I had hoped this time round we wouldn't get into this, and I sincerely hope this is another stupid sex rumor of the type that yellow journalism loves to spread in hopes that something juicy comes out of it.

No person in high office seems to escape it. Of course in some cases it turns out to be true--Clinton, Edwards, et al--but in most cases it is not.

I am suspecting that in this case it is not.

This is the third time this has been posted.

Oooops... well I gave a quick look for it and didn't see it.

In any case, where's there's smoke there's fire. I knew the purple lipped one would have a scandal. He's not that pure. He's so full of himself at this point hiding his complete past and getting away with it that he thinks he's invincible. I think he's got a lesson coming, and when this guy starts to crumble, the whole freakin' obama house of cards is going to implode.

PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.

OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

Calling John Edwards.... :eek:

Oh those damned limo drivers. They always get so pissed off when they don't get promoted to lead dog.

Even IF true it simply would not matter to the dear peepul (we saw how the issue played with Klintoon10 years back) other than those who value marriage and family as the corner stone of society. Those people already tend to loathe BHO for soumd reasons NOT to be found in the Brit tabloid press.

I don't give much credence to this BUT it was the Enquirer that broke the Edwards affair, and did us all a favor by droving that scumbag from ever holding public office at the national level.

The Enquiror is always going to have enough to back up their stories so they don't get hit with too many libel suits and therefore they sometimes take the risk with embroidered sensationalism, but they also do some pretty good investigative work. It's their intentionally outrageous and sensationalist focus that turns my stomach a bit, not their journalism.

In this case they are almost certain to have reliable source or sources to confirm the rumor. But even they haven't taken it off the rumor meter and suggest it is fact yet.

I'm guessing it is just rumor, but who knows? I didn't want to believe the Tiger Woods story when it broke. But oh well. . . .

If true, this situation will more likely end up in a Clintonian "Stand By My Man" show of unity in order to preserve the political franchise, than an Edwards Fracas.

But if it's true, Michelle will make him absolutely miserable in the way only a betrayed wife can do.

I stated this earlier but maybe it's a case of reverse "wag the dog" Steer the focus away from HC cap and trade immigration etc and let the media dogs and anti Obama people go after a fake sex scandal. Evil genius?

Seems Obama may have been dipping his wick in some strange since 04'.

Maybe this is the main reason he didn't want to give up his own personal Blackberry.

American Thinker Blog: National Enquirer says it has proof of Obama mistress

I know from first-hand knowledge that Al Gore is Gay...something that I usually get cursed out for saying.

Bubba has been hanging with whores since we can remember.

What's the big deal here?

First hand? Did Al suck your dick at a truckstop during a global warming rally?:lol: KIDDING!

At any rate...if this is true...I think we can look forward to another "I did not have sex with that woman." video tape.
What is it with Dem's...and their mistresses....we all know they marry the ugliest women around...(Kucinich being the exception)...then they cheat on them!!!! Too funny.

I stated this earlier but maybe it's a case of reverse "wag the dog" Steer the focus away from HC cap and trade immigration etc and let the media dogs and anti Obama people go after a fake sex scandal. Evil genius?

I can't buy that. The Obamas are devoted parents. They would not put their kids through the horror of this type of scandal.

If it's true, the obama house of cards will crumble like a week old cookie. For one, his narcissist self won't be able to handle it. It's become very apparent that obama does NOT like to be QUESTIONED about anything that makes him uncomfortable.

I'm also betting it's true. Just look at crusaderfrank's avatar... :lol:

I can't buy that. The Obamas are devoted parents. They would not put their kids through the horror of this type of scandal.

Never underestimate what a Democrat would do for a vote.

Obama is too big of a narcissist to accept looking flawed and subjecting himself to personal criticism.

The more likely and obvious political ploys are what he is currrently doing: pedal to the metal big government putsch and character assassination of those who question his policies.

Forum List

Back