Haliburton and the oil spill

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Halliburton May Be Culprit In Oil Rig Explosion

Though the investigation into the explosion that sank the Deepwater Horizon site is still in its early stages, drilling experts agree that blame probably lies with flaws in the "cementing" process -- that is, plugging holes in the pipeline seal by pumping cement into it from the rig. Halliburton was in charge of cementing for Deepwater Horizon.

"The initial likely cause of gas coming to the surface had something to do with the cement," said Robert MacKenzie, managing director of energy and natural resources at FBR Capital Markets and a former cementing engineer in the oil industry.

Though the investigation into the explosion that sank the Deepwater Horizon site is still in its early stages, drilling experts agree that blame probably lies with flaws in the "cementing" process -- that is, plugging holes in the pipeline seal by pumping cement into it from the rig. Halliburton was in charge of cementing for Deepwater Horizon.

"The initial likely cause of gas coming to the surface had something to do with the cement," said Robert MacKenzie, managing director of energy and natural resources at FBR Capital Markets and a former cementing engineer in the oil industry.

no doubt in my mind---Halliburton meant to blow it up.:rolleyes:

Stop deflecting, Obama hates Big Oil more than Dubya hated blacks, this is run out of 1600 Pennsylvania the whole time

• Banned
At least the rig wasnt shocking workers to death.

But yet again Haliburton has screwed this country with their shoddy work.

I'm no fan of Haliburton, but the entire article says the words "may be" all over it. I mean really its not actually saying anything but they might be if the problem was the cement. Well then by that logic we can say some eco-group planted a bomb because one of them MAY have taken a tour of the place years ago, if a bomb was used.... or that one of the riggers is to blame because he may belong to a eco-group if an eco-group was involved....

I would love to blame a big POS war-profiteer, but this is just pure speculation based on nothing but them filling some holes with concrete. Saying they could have caused it at this point is like saying the easter bunny could have caused it..

THis is why HUFFPO is a propaganda rag....

I'm no fan of Haliburton, but the entire article says the words "may be" all over it. I mean really its not actually saying anything but they might be if the problem was the cement. Well then by that logic we can say some eco-group planted a bomb because one of them MAY have taken a tour of the place years ago, if a bomb was used.... or that one of the riggers is to blame because he may belong to a eco-group if an eco-group was involved....

Maybe flying monkeys did it, one thing is for sure though - the media shouldn't report anything until its 100% known. I don't want to hear any reporting on this oil spill for at least 5-10 years when the official investigation is over! IDIOTS!

Maybe flying monkeys did it, one thing is for sure though - the media shouldn't report anything until its 100% known. I don't want to hear any reporting on this oil spill for at least 5-10 years when the official investigation is over! IDIOTS!

SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD!

You are a liar and a fake..... SO please if you aren't going to give intelligent responses based on whats said here than go sit down somewhere fake...

Forum List

Back