Obama Campaign Says GOP Blocking Jobs Bill--After Reid Blocks Jobs Bill

The non-existent jobs bill that creates non-existent jobs with non-existent money.

Seems like even some of the Dems are starting to get it. Oh happy mother fucking day.

Apparently, the ignorant twat thinks Reid's job description is "shamelessly shilling for the President". Last I heard, Congress doesn't work for the President AT ALL, but what would she know?

why did you feel the need to insult all of the ignorant twats of the world?

Twat. I hate that word. I prefer coked up shit-for-brains glory-hole loving crack-whore.

That's more civilized then Twat.

I keep it simple.... 'disease riddled XXXX" for the ladies, "ass jamming fucktard" for the gents.

So lemme see, Obama kept calling "pass the bill, pass the bill." Now Mitch McConnell has moved to introduce the bill in the House and Obama is accusing him of pulling a stunt? WTF??
White House calls McConnell move on jobs a stunt - Yahoo! News

ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE (AP) — The White House is dismissing Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell's call for an immediate vote on President Barack Obama's $447 billion jobs bill as a political stunt.
This is the most incompetent president ever. How he got elected is a mystery. Why anyone would vote for him again is an enigma.
Bitch McConnell has just put his foot in his mouth! Now the GOP can't filibuster the bill so it will need only 50 votes instead of 60!!!!

Yeah, the ones that are up for reelection in 2012 and see the writing on the wall after 2010. Kind of why Claire McCaskill suddenly had pressing business she couldn't get out of when President Obama brought his "magical mystery tour" to Missouri. You're going to see Democrats from at danger States start avoiding the President like he has a communicable illness.

Yeah, the ones that are up for reelection in 2012 and see the writing on the wall after 2010. Kind of why Claire McCaskill suddenly had pressing business she couldn't get out of when President Obama brought his "magical mystery tour" to Missouri. You're going to see Democrats from at danger States start avoiding the President like he has a communicable illness.

Im from Missouri and I emailed both of our Senators over 3 months ago. Blunt responded within a few days and Clair just responded this week. She better get dasboot

So lemme see, Obama kept calling "pass the bill, pass the bill." Now Mitch McConnell has moved to introduce the bill in the House and Obama is accusing him of pulling a stunt? WTF??

ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE (AP) — The White House is dismissing Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell's call for an immediate vote on President Barack Obama's $447 billion jobs bill as a political stunt.
This is the most incompetent president ever. How he got elected is a mystery. Why anyone would vote for him again is an enigma.
Bitch McConnell has just put his foot in his mouth! Now the GOP can't filibuster the bill so it will need only 50 votes instead of 60!!!!

Do you not realize that the worst possible scenario for Democrats would be if Obama's "jobs bill" were to actually pass? It's a half-hearted do-over of the original stimulus which would provide the same results. You think blowing another half a trillion dollars on a badly conceived plan is going to help get Obama and the Democrats another term? Obama set this whole thing up so there wasn't a chance in Hell of it ever being passed. This is all about having an issue to run on...not putting forth legislation that would help the 14 million that are currently unemployed.

It has never been Obama's intent that the jobs bill is passed. The intent is to add fuel to the class warfare effort and to get the rich to pay more taxes. He knows that the taxes will not be acceptable to the Republicans and wants to blame them for killing his plan to create jobs.

Actually, Obama is ideologically incapable of creating jobs. His goal is to spend money and make it seem as if he is trying to help the unemployed find jobs.

Do you not realize that the worst possible scenario for Democrats would be if Obama's "jobs bill" were to actually pass? It's a half-hearted do-over of the original stimulus which would provide the same results. You think blowing another half a trillion dollars on a badly conceived plan is going to help get Obama and the Democrats another term? Obama set this whole thing up so there wasn't a chance in Hell of it ever being passed. This is all about having an issue to run on...not putting forth legislation that would help the 14 million that are currently unemployed.
If that were true the GOP would go out of their way to pass it!!!!!
In spite of what Bitch "The Turtle" McConnell said, the GOP will filibuster the bill when it comes up for a vote. There is no way the GOP will let 50 votes pass the bill.

The Republicans are blocking anything that improves the economy, including the jobs bill.

Republicans don't care about jobs, just lower taxes for the wealthy.

The Republicans are blocking anything that improves the economy, including the jobs bill.

keep singing that tune.
It is getting you nowhere.

The wealthy make up 10% of the population.....
But even after all of the political dirt tossed around about Bush, McCain and Palin, 46% of the people voted GOP..

SO seems to me only tools like you believe that trash the democrats toss around about the GOP being only for the wealthy.

SO you see....the democratic party knows there are fools out there that will believe that rhetoric and spread it around for them.

So tell me Chris...what is it like to support a party that sees you as a fool who will sell for them anything they ask you to sell for them?

The Republicans enemies are the working poor, the unions, blacks, gays, mexicans, muslims, etc...

Their friends are the oil companies, coal companies, Wall Street, and the super rich.

You and Conservative should exchange avatars because he is clearly a thinker while you deffinately are a joker

The Republicans enemies are the working poor, the unions, blacks, gays, mexicans, muslims, etc...

Their friends are the oil companies, coal companies, Wall Street, and the super rich.

yet Reid is the one who refused to allow the bill to be voted on in the Senate. Last time I checked, he had a D after his name.

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

You and Conservative should exchange avatars because he is clearly a thinker while you deffinately are a joker

I am deeply saddened that an ass hat like Chris uses my favorite actor as his avatar.:sad:

ADP Jobs Report:
Separately, private placement firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas said layoff announcements by U.S. employers totaled 115,730 in September, up 126 percent from August's 51,114, CNN.com reported Wednesday. That's the highest layoff total since April 2009, when there were 132,590 layoffs.

Also, for the first nine months of 2011, job cuts totaled 479,064, up 16.4 percent

Chris, may I suggest this for your new avatar?
Automa92.gif

I liked your graph about job growth. Why didn't you include the job growth chart from the first day of GWB's presidency?? I'll tell you why, because it didn't fit your left-wing talking point, that's why. If you had, then you would have seen the job growth was way over the scale provided in your chart. Funny how Barney Franks Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac crash is all you want to show.

Barry couldn't create a job if he had step-by-step instructions and the Wizard of Oz was sitting next to him. The PRIVATE SECTOR creates the jobs. Well, unless of cousre, you're hiring tax accountants at the IRS faster than you can graduate them from school.

Leave my money alone! Is that clear enough for you? Stop STEALING my retirement so you can give it to your cronies and the unions.

I liked your graph about job growth. Why didn't you include the job growth chart from the first day of GWB's presidency?? I'll tell you why, because it didn't fit your left-wing talking point, that's why. If you had, then you would have seen the job growth was way over the scale provided in your chart. Funny how Barney Franks Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac crash is all you want to show.

Barry couldn't create a job if he had step-by-step instructions and the Wizard of Oz was sitting next to him. The PRIVATE SECTOR creates the jobs. Well, unless of cousre, you're hiring tax accountants at the IRS faster than you can graduate them from school.

Leave my money alone! Is that clear enough for you? Stop STEALING my retirement so you can give it to your cronies and the unions.

I want to thank you for your service, and thank you for voting Republican.

Bush defunded the government with his tax cuts, so you won't be receiving your retirement benefits.

And since I make 100K a year, my taxes were lowered.

So by voting for Bush, you sacrificed your retirement benefits for my lower taxes.

Thanks!

Forum List

Back