Obama calling out Cantor

And why not, since Cantor spent most of the last year calling out the President?

Obama to blast Cantor for blocking jobs bill

Well I'd like Mr. Cantor to come down here to Dallas and explain what in this jobs bill he doesn't believe in. Does he not believe in rebuilding America's roads and bridges? Does he not believe in tax breaks for small businesses, or efforts to help veterans?

Mr. Cantor should come down to Dallas, look Kim Russell in the eye, and tell her why she doesn't deserve to get a paycheck again. Come tell her students why they don't deserve to have their teacher back.

Come tell Dallas construction workers why they should be sitting home instead of fixing our bridges and our schools.

Come tell the small business owners and workers in this community why you'd rather defend tax breaks for millionaires than tax cuts for the middle-class.

And if you won't do that, at least put this jobs bill up for a vote so that the entire country knows exactly where every member of Congress stands.

This is all pretend... it was NEVER going anywhere anyhoo.... it's all gamesmanship.

You're such a simp.

The so called Jobs Act bill was created for the specific purpose of creating a campaign stump for Obama and THAT should piss EVERY American off!

But-no. Instead liberals pretend...YES pretend that Obama's criticism for it not being passed is due to "evil republicans'.

Here we are with real unemployment at about 24% and the president of the free world is still fucking playing politics with peoples lives!

549161943v3_350x350_Front.jpg

So earning money is stealing now?

Perhaps we should go back to slavery people, earning a salary is stealing from the rich.

No.

Oddball was referring to the fact that BDBoop admittedly is working now and getting paid a salary while she is on this site posting.

That is deemed as stealing from your employer.

And the proof he is at work is...?

He's a she, and she can post at work, because she is paid to be available, waiting for the phone to ring. I could knit an entire sweater between calls; my company does not care. There is nothing for me to do BUT wait for calls.

Funny how that bugs them so badly.

No.

Oddball was referring to the fact that BDBoop admittedly is working now and getting paid a salary while she is on this site posting.

That is deemed as stealing from your employer.

the word "admittedly" in my post.

You see, last week she mentioned she was at work...it inadvertantly came up.

Of course when she was approached with it, she said her boss lets her do whatever she wants when she is not busy...and that may be true...but then again, it may just be an excuse.....we will never know.

But the bottom line.....she admits she is getting paid a salary while posting.

Well, we will have to taker her word for it until there is sufficient evidence that she is lying. There is no reason to spread misinformation. That is another discussion (or perhaps isn't one).

The democrats that are against it know what the GOP know....

Fixing holes in a boat will only work if you first get rid of the guy who is drilling the holes in the boat.

Simple...people want to grow their business and people want to work.

Forcing it is going to do nothing.

Maybe Obama should find out why those that want to grow their businesses, arent trying?????

I've addressed it many times, they prefer to spread the disinformation. I work at home, and it's phone work. They don't pay me to "do nothing", they pay me to be here, ready to answer the phone on the first ring - which I always do.

Best job I ever had. Full benefits, good pay, and I can work in my jammies. Great supervisor. Who could ask for anything more?

the word "admittedly" in my post.

You see, last week she mentioned she was at work...it inadvertantly came up.

Of course when she was approached with it, she said her boss lets her do whatever she wants when she is not busy...and that may be true...but then again, it may just be an excuse.....we will never know.

But the bottom line.....she admits she is getting paid a salary while posting.

Well, we will have to taker her word for it until there is sufficient evidence that she is lying. There is no reason to spread misinformation. That is another discussion (or perhaps isn't one).
oh...dont get me wrong...

I bleieve her. I have no reason to question her integrity....I disagree with her ideology....but I dont see her as a lair.

However.....since when do we assume one is telling the truth if there is no evidence of otherwise?

Seems Cain wasnt afforded that luxury...nor were the other GOP candidates.

Whatever they say is a lie.......

I've addressed it many times, they prefer to spread the disinformation. I work at home, and it's phone work. They don't pay me to "do nothing", they pay me to be here, ready to answer the phone on the first ring - which I always do.

Best job I ever had. Full benefits, good pay, and I can work in my jammies. Great supervisor. Who could ask for anything more?

is the company non profit?

Wish I had THAT kind of job!

OIt is great for a retiree needing to make some extra bucks....or for a part timer going to school...

But it does not offer the kind of career advancement we should all strive for......it gives one no chance to present their differential.

Someone really ought to take Mr. CANTOR to the woodshed and straighten him out. If you know what I mean.

Yeah- it's all republicans </sarcasm>

“I think the American people are very skeptical of big pieces of legislation,” Senator Bob Casey, a Democrat from Pennsylvania, said in an interview Wednesday, joining a growing chorus of Democrats who prefer an à la carte version of the bill despite White House resistance to that approach. “For that reason alone I think we should break it up.”

Some are unhappy about the specific types of companies, particularly the oil industry, that would lose tax benefits. “I have said for months that I am not supporting a repeal of tax cuts for the oil industry unless there are other industries that contribute,” said Senator Mary L. Landrieu of Louisiana.

There are also Democrats, some of them senators up for election in 2012, who oppose the bill simply for its mental connection to the stimulus bill, which laid at least part of the foundation for the Republican takeover of the House in 2010.

“I have serious questions about the level of spending that President Obama proposed,” said Senator Joe Manchin III, a Democrat from West Virginia, in a statement issued right after Mr. Obama spoke to a joint session of Congress last week.

link

Why? As much as I complain about my job, what i like about it is it actually makes a difference in the world. Sitting around waiting for a phone call doesnt seem that fulfilling at all.

I waited a lifetime. :)

OIt is great for a retiree needing to make some extra bucks....or for a part timer going to school...

But it does not offer the kind of career advancement we should all strive for......it gives one no chance to present their differential.

Sure it does, and they promote from within. I support myself, so this isn't exactly retirement 'loose change'. From here, I can get training onsite to become an examiner or adjuster. I can become a supervisor, or QA. You really shouldn't talk out your ass, JH.

Why? As much as I complain about my job, what i like about it is it actually makes a difference in the world. Sitting around waiting for a phone call doesnt seem that fulfilling at all.

It's not the sitting around part that's the fulfilling bit.

Anyway, the bill seems dead because no one on either side of the aisle likes it, it costs too much, the previous money was spent badly on democrat constituent groups rather than on national needs, we have experience of "shovel ready" already, we have been there before with the stimulus package which didn't stimulate and the whole plan seems like doubling down on stupid.

It shouldn't be Obama calling out cantor, it should be Obama crediting Cantor with brilliance.

It's just Barry being Barry. He's in front of an audience composed of choir members and just getting them all riled up. Think of it as the community agitator in him. He knows damn well where Reid and Durbin stand but it's immaterial to the mission at hand, his audience.

Forum List

Back