obama birth certificate: this one goes to eleven...

trump-birther-tweet.jpg

What a moron.

A conspiracy moron as well. That's why the idiots around here love him. They are so stupid they would buy any bullshit set in front of them.

trump-tweet-insane.png

LOL- I love that you think that Trump is just a gullible idiot being manipulated by Hillary Clinton.

LOL

maybe the Hillary campaign was right, someday we may know.

LOL- you Birthers are such gullible idiots.

View attachment 89748

View attachment 89749

this has been brought back up by the Hillary campaign .

So you are blaming Clinton for Trump having a press conference to tell everyone he is no longer a gullible birther and that his being a gullible Birther was all Clinton's fault!

LOL
Soon it will be Obama's fault that he didn't release the birth certificate correctly or some other bullshit that is supposed to absolve Trump from being king birther for years.
it's obama's fault now. this could have been over in 2008, but here we are. still waiting to see the birth certificate.

View attachment 89748

View attachment 89749

So you are blaming Clinton for Trump having a press conference to tell everyone he is no longer a gullible birther and that his being a gullible Birther was all Clinton's fault!

LOL
Soon it will be Obama's fault that he didn't release the birth certificate correctly or some other bullshit that is supposed to absolve Trump from being king birther for years.
it's obama's fault now. this could have been over in 2008, but here we are. still waiting to see the birth certificate.
It would have been over in 2008 when Obama released his certificate of live birth had rightards accepted it. That's not on Obama.

View attachment 89748

View attachment 89749

LOL
It would have been over in 2008 when Obama released his certificate of live birth had rightards accepted it. That's not on Obama.
i think had accepted it is the operative phrase. the big problem here is that both obama and clinton are chronic liars, but not just about the birth certificate.

LOL
i think had accepted it is the operative phrase. the big problem here is that both obama and clinton are chronic liars, but not just about the birth certificate.

Donald Trump lied about President Obama for 5 years- that is chronic lying.

upload_2016-9-18_10-28-0.png

View attachment 89748

View attachment 89749

LOL

Any human being who is still waiting to see Barack Obama's birth certificate is either a) an idiot who should not be allowed to walk without a helmet on his head or b) a delusional idiot who suffers from partisan blindness

upload_2016-9-18_10-29-30.png

well i found my censor.
upload_2016-9-18_13-30-22.png

seems pretty fair to me... what took so long ?

looks like the one birther on the board is the only one who can't have birther threads in politics.

now we know the truth about birther politics. why the need still to censor this topic ?

need to get this straightened out usmb.

Last edited:

LOL
Irrelevant. He posted an official genuine certification of live birth. You can't blame Obama for the nuts on the right.

View attachment 89748

View attachment 89749

LOL

Any human being who is still waiting to see Barack Obama's birth certificate is either a) an idiot who should not be allowed to walk without a helmet on his head or b) a delusional idiot who suffers from partisan blindness

View attachment 90065
the obots argument is the only part of the story not to change. they started out with bravado ridicule, which they still count on..

obama's life story on the other hand is still poetry in motion.

LOL
Irrelevant. He posted an official genuine certification of live birth. You can't blame Obama for the nuts on the right.
he never posted anything, though we don't know who did, but will eventually.

and i'm pretty sure he didn't spend time on that pdf contraption on whitehouse.gov.

:confused:right now... there are eleven birther threads in politics, except for my two, here in conspiracy.... hmmmm... welcome to my world... it's not over, in some ways it's just beginning.

why all the fuss ? ... unless... obama or clinton could be.... lying..... no, that conspiracy talk........

that's why this goes to eleven. obama isn't out of the woods yet on this identity issue.

Last edited:

and i'm pretty sure he didn't spend time on that pdf contraption on whitehouse.gov.
Why are you lying about Obama "never posted anything?"

He posted this on his website...

280px-BarackObamaCertificationOfLiveBirthHawaii.jpg

You concede your point when you lie to promote it.

no it's not a lie, obama never posted anything, people (staffers) are there to take care of all of that... unless you know something i don't know...
underlings did/do all the digital virtual online stuff, we just need to find out their names... which we will. same for hillary's email caper.

and when you say his website.... well.....

no it's not a lie, obama never posted anything, people (staffers) are there to take care of all of that... unless you know something i don't know...
underlings did/do all the digital virtual online stuff, we just need to find out their names... which we will. same for hillary's email caper.

It matters not who physically posted it, whether it was Obama or someone he paid to upload the file to his website, Obama posted his COLB on his own website. Which yes, stopthesmears.com, where he posted it, was his website.

You lied. You're done.

who posted it, in the end will be a legal matter. it does matter.

It matters not who physically posted it, whether it was Obama or someone he paid to upload the file to his website, Obama posted his COLB on his own website. Which yes, stopthesmears.com, where he posted it, was his website.

You lied. You're done.
again "he" doesn't pay anyone.... just saying.

You lied. You're done.
His COLB appears on his website and you're actually trying to argue how it got there. :eusa_doh:

You lied, you're done.

You lied. You're done.
His COLB appears on his website and you're actually trying to argue how it got there. :eusa_doh:

You lied, you're done.
i don't know how it got there, i'd like to, it's part of the mystery.

if i has said "joe smith" posted the longform on 4/27/11 we just wouldn't know.

we just don't know anything other than what he's told us. nothing concrete, yet.

i'm done ? heh...

Last edited:

You lied. You're done.

You lied, you're done.
i don't know how it got there, i'd like to, it's part of the mystery.

if i has said "joe smith" posted the longform on 4/27/11 we just wouldn't know.

we just don't know anything other than what he's told us. nothing concrete, yet.

i'm done ? heh...
The state of Hawaii says they provided it to Obama and then it appears on his website. How it appeared on his website is only a mystery to birthers.

And yes, you're done. You lied. You lied that Obama "never posted anything" when in fact, he posted the copy of his certification of live birth he received from the state of Hawaii. When you have to lie to prop up your position -- you're done.

Forum List

Back