obama birth certificate: separation of issues

Actually, it's a good time for you to seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.
We forgot to ask Reagan for his birth certificate...
it's not to late as long as it's not revisionist history, ignored or tabbooed:

there is another element: the antibirthers assumed one senator obama was reelected both stories would fade. i predict eligibility will be in the national spotlight before the end of this year, just a theory.
The State of Hawaii ended the question 6 years ago...Did you miss the announcement?
wouldn't it be great if states could just do that.

hey, here's a slightly different direct pertaining to this whole banning thing. i am a banned birther and have been for a long time (never here at usmess). so where is the common place to dialog (thunderdome).

i was reading this blog at kevin davidson's fishing for goldcoins...

now, since he has banned me from his site at least a half dozen times....

you see where this is going. one of the biigest part of this story is the interaction of the obots...

i don't know if i can post this here, but i'll try. what difference does it make, can't get much more obscure than CT. right.

but there are reasons why CT is actually a better camping ground than the big boards sometimes.

obamaconspiracy is an excellent site and kevin works hard at, but for me it's not available.
so another attempt to draw him to common ground. there are a couple of obots here, it should trickle down to him at some point.

Scott,

Send an email to Doc and promise to follow the site's policies, and I am confident he will let you post- with moderation.

That is what he normally does when people like yourself can't stay on topic but are generally polite.

Actually, it's a good time for you to seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.
It was written on parchment with a quill pen by candlelight.
try writing on a quill pen w/ a parchment.:cry:

in his book he mentions carrying around his birth certificate, which is odd in itself, but what happened to that one, and issued from where. where ?

You have asked and had that question answered at least a dozen times Scott.

I have a birth certificate from Hawaii from 1954 and mine doesn't look anything like that one Obama has

the pagentry around this always struck me as odd too. overacting ?

It was written on parchment with a quill pen by candlelight.
try writing on a quill pen w/ a parchment.:cry:

in his book he mentions carrying around his birth certificate, which is odd in itself, but what happened to that one, and issued from where. where ?

You have asked and had that question answered at least a dozen times Scott.
i know jeff but we're still here...

Last edited:
I have a birth certificate from Hawaii from 1954 and mine doesn't look anything like that one Obama has
i wish you had been born on 8/4/61 an your name began with O

it would be like hitting the megabucks... someday (soon) we will have the names of all the kids born that day...in the whole country, then the whole world...
. and all the advertiser announcements, fake or otherwise.

and where they are now... i'd say that's the world's most exclusive club right now... LOL

pretty provacative i'd say...

what would breitbart say ??

Last edited:

there is another element: the antibirthers assumed one senator obama was reelected both stories would fade. i predict eligibility will be in the national spotlight before the end of this year, just a theory.
The State of Hawaii ended the question 6 years ago...Did you miss the announcement?

hey, here's a slightly different direct pertaining to this whole banning thing. i am a banned birther and have been for a long time (never here at usmess). so where is the common place to dialog (thunderdome).

you see where this is going. one of the biigest part of this story is the interaction of the obots...

i don't know if i can post this here, but i'll try. what difference does it make, can't get much more obscure than CT. right.

but there are reasons why CT is actually a better camping ground than the big boards sometimes.

obamaconspiracy is an excellent site and kevin works hard at, but for me it's not available.
so another attempt to draw him to common ground. there are a couple of obots here, it should trickle down to him at some point.

Scott,

Send an email to Doc and promise to follow the site's policies, and I am confident he will let you post- with moderation.

That is what he normally does when people like yourself can't stay on topic but are generally polite.
thanks jeffrahlwong

Last edited:

Is this supposed to make sense. Try showing us a birth certificate from 1961 that doesn't look like Obama's and you might have a point. You realize that we have seen multiple birth certificates from 1961 that look exactly like his. Again, show us a 1961 certificate that is different. You can't. More BS.

Scott,

you think the seventh time will be the charm ??

Scott,

you think the seventh time will be the charm ??
i'll post at kevin's if you and rc come out of the closet w/ your other stagenames....
and you know... your real names...
nahhhhhh, i'm only kidding.

didn't take long for one of you to represent him...which ever bot you R 2 day ...
that was my point JJ

Last edited:

Is this supposed to make sense. Try showing us a birth certificate from 1961 that doesn't look like Obama's and you might have a point. You realize that we have seen multiple birth certificates from 1961 that look exactly like his. Again, show us a 1961 certificate that is different. You can't. More BS.

oh really, so you are an expert on it are you? so they changed the whole system of birth certificates in just SEVEN years? 54 to 61....what because they knew Obama was going to born. go spew over someone else.

try the selective service credentials... whoaaaa.

try the selective service credentials...
remember a true birther is part psychologist, sensitive in human behavior.

try the selective service credentials... whoaaaa.
upsidedown mystery wrapped in a riddle.

oh really, so you are an expert on it are you? so they changed the whole system of birth certificates in just SEVEN years? 54 to 61....what because they knew Obama was going to born. go spew over someone else.

So you won't go bother and look at any other certificates from 1961 as you don't want to be embarrassed. Try this:

http://www.birthers.org/misc/sequential_html_3993babc.jpg

So you won't go bother and look at any other certificates from 1961 as you don't want to be embarrassed. Try this:

I don't have to bother with anything from you. so go diddle yourself and any birthers you run across. loser tool

I don't have to bother with anything from you. so go diddle yourself and any birthers you run across. loser tool

LOL. But you do respond. Of course, only with insults as you can't defend what you said. Its ok. We all know what you said didn't make sense and you can't defend it.

Forum List

Back