obama birth certificate: separation of issues

We forgot to ask Reagan for his birth certificate...
it's not to late as long as it's not revisionist history, ignored or tabbooed:

there is another element: the antibirthers assumed one senator obama was reelected both stories would fade. i predict eligibility will be in the national spotlight before the end of this year, just a theory.
The State of Hawaii ended the question 6 years ago...Did you miss the announcement?
Like Nixon ended the question of his integrity with "I am not a crook".
yeah... exactly, except nixon din't have the press in his back pocket.
The way he acted even Agnew resigned.....
who ?

there is another element: the antibirthers assumed one senator obama was reelected both stories would fade. i predict eligibility will be in the national spotlight before the end of this year, just a theory.
The State of Hawaii ended the question 6 years ago...Did you miss the announcement?
who ?
Nixon's vice president, Spiro T. Agnew...from Maryland...

who ?
Nixon's vice president, Spiro T. Agnew...from Maryland...
what's maryland ?
hey maybe mitt romney saw the writing on the wall.

Actually, it's a good time for you to seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.

wouldn't it be great if states could just do that.

hey, here's a slightly different direct pertaining to this whole banning thing. i am a banned birther and have been for a long time (never here at usmess). so where is the common place to dialog (thunderdome).

i was reading this blog at kevin davidson's fishing for goldcoins...

now, since he has banned me from his site at least a half dozen times....

you see where this is going. one of the biigest part of this story is the interaction of the obots...

i don't know if i can post this here, but i'll try. what difference does it make, can't get much more obscure than CT. right.

but there are reasons why CT is actually a better camping ground than the big boards sometimes.

obamaconspiracy is an excellent site and kevin works hard at, but for me it's not available.
so another attempt to draw him to common ground. there are a couple of obots here, it should trickle down to him at some point.

these comments are in an article.

i'm sure the mods here don't want a new thread on this.

Persona non grata at WND
by Dr. Conspiracy on January 29, 2015 in WorldNetDaily

I went back over my Disqus profile to see what might have triggered WND’s ban.

Here are the last few with the most recent first.

a day ago: Removed

The information about Washington came from the New England Historical and Genealogical Register – January 1857 No. 1. and Notes and Queries, 1857. And yes, I found the images of those works on the Internet.

When researching "on the Internet" it’s important to consider the authority of the source, in this case it was historical documentation scanned by Google Books.

There is nothing "Christian" about the birther movement. It is based on racism, bigotry, political smears and mental defects (different strokes for different folks). What ever your particular defect, birtherism is founded on lies and character assassination (as you just did for the 6 experts, 3 of whom were hired by WND).

We could add a less credentialed expert, John Woodman, who is a Tea Party Republican, but with integrity. He wrote a book, showing the forgery claims were bunk.

Dreams from My Father sold 4,650,000 copies.

Dual citizenship is not unusual for US Presidents. Some countries grant citizenship to the grandchildren of their citizens. I am really not concerned by whatever quirks there are in the laws of some other country. They shouldn’t be able to restrict who we can elect as our president.

James Madison, the principal author of the Constitution, was a dual citizen of France, actually accepting the honor before he became president. Washington was also a dual citizen of France. Eisenhower could have been claimed by Germany until he took up arms against them. Of course, Chester A. Arthur’s father was an Irish subject when the President was born.

Teddy Roosevelt wrote a book in which he mentioned the "dual citizenship" of several historical figures, including President Arthur, in an essay rejecting the notion that the United States should recognize such a thing as dual citizenship. He said we should totally reject such foreign claims on our citizens. The book is "Fear God and Take Your Own Part."

2 days ago: Removed

I’ve never known birthers to raise a crowd big enough to make it worth my while to drive to Atlanta. How about as an alternative we debate live on Internet Radio. I’m sure one of the shows would host it.

But I warn you, you would end up looking very foolish.

Barry Soetoro. Barry is a nickname, like Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Ike Eisenhower. Soetoro was his stepfather’s name, and he went by it for a few years when he lived in Indonesia with him.

Barack Obama published Dreams from My Father in 1995. The nationality of Obama’s father was in a best-selling book–hardly a secret.

You know, there was a rumor going around after his death that George Washington had been born in England. It was in the papers. The story was that Martha Washington birthed him in England and then rushed back to the United States to register his birth in Virginia.

I didn’t believe it until I looked it up.

The Obama Foreign Exchange Student story was an April Fools Joke, April 1, 2009. There has never been ANYTHING to indicate Obama was ever a foreign exchange student anywhere.

Well, you came up with nothing, but just to show you what a good sport I am:

Ivan Zatkovich – Professional electronic document, has testified in multiple court cases.

Dr. Ricardo de Queiroz of the University of Brazil – former research scientist for Xerox and the holder of patents on document compression.

Dr. Neal Krawetz – security expert and expert in electronic document alteration detection. Has authored software to detect alteration.

The other three are Pex. Broyhill, and Coburn. All three run data analysis companies and are considered experts in the field.

WND writer Aaron Klein, read the reports of Pex, Broyhill and Zatkovich, and concluded, speaking on his WABC radio show May 1, 2011:

"But let’s put that aside.[22:03] It would have to be a massive conspiracy, and I don’t want to get into that, that the State of Hawaii was involved in, in order to fake this document. I believe that this document is absolutely real. There is no evidence that it is not. And there would have to be a grand, crazy conspiracy for the State of Hawaii to be involved in faking a birth certificate. I don’t want to even get into that on this program."

So you see, this whole forgery thing is just the blind leading the blind.

I think what they were not ready to allow was my comment about Aaron Klein and the document experts he and WND hired. I get the impression that anything with the string “WND” in it goes into automatic moderation. I have never published the extended transcript of Klein’s WABC radio program on May 1, 2011 up until now where Klein basically says that the experts find no smoking gun of forgery in the President’s birth certificate PDF. That transcript has also been added to the menus under Bookmarks | Transcripts. Loren sent me a link to that show some years ago, and I made the transcript.

WND, you can’t handle the truth.

Last edited:
ok thanks, i wasn't sure, technically it's a blog and a news agency, this is a message board, but i'll remove the comment section from wnd stuff. don't wan't to have to visit the principal's office again...

ok thanks, i wasn't sure, technically it's a blog and a news agency, this is a message board, but i'll remove the comment section from wnd stuff. don't wan't to have to visit the principal's office again...

i'll try to draw some compairasons with other CTs

Actually, it's a good time for you to seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.
what does that have to do with it ? i don't know many mental health professional that come up with such a speedy diagnosis, and from so far away. why waste your talent here.
You're mentally ill, delusional – like everyone else who believes the president wasn't born in the United States.

But at least you had the good sense to post in the correct forum.

It was written on parchment with a quill pen by candlelight.
try writing on a quill pen w/ a parchment.:cry:

in his book he mentions carrying around his birth certificate, which is odd in itself, but what happened to that one, and issued from where. where ?

the pagentry around this always struck me as odd too. overacting ? chris matthews "i wanna keep pushin this".

.. jagoff ..... and you can take that chicago street expression to the political bank...

Senator Obama was never re-elected.

President Obama however was.

And like every other Birther prediction you have made, this one will also not come true.

now that eligibility is relegated to CT, to live with the obama birth certificate topic, perhaps it's a good time to dissect and identify the two.

A: has the president or anyone in the government hidden anything we should know about his past that specifically relates to the public office..

There is no evidence that anyone has.

But lots of speculation, innuendo and lies.

Which do you believe?

The un-vetted un-documented semi-negro communist kenyan will soon be gone from office.
thank goodness

LOL....whether that was intentional sarcasm or pure racist idiocy- either way- very funny.

wow, did his questions chap your ass or something? you should seek mental health treatments if a thread such as this can make you blow a gasket.

I think he was born before they were invented.
My old German Papa had none, he was born in 1896 according to his older brothers..
my grandmother lived in three different centuries.

she had a birth certificate

Well that settles that.

Forum List

Back