obama birth certificate: separation of issues

I have a birth certificate from Hawaii from 1954 and mine doesn't look anything like that one Obama has

Is this supposed to make sense. Try showing us a birth certificate from 1961 that doesn't look like Obama's and you might have a point. You realize that we have seen multiple birth certificates from 1961 that look exactly like his. Again, show us a 1961 certificate that is different. You can't. More BS.

oh really, so you are an expert on it are you? so they changed the whole system of birth certificates in just SEVEN years? 54 to 61....what because they knew Obama was going to born. go spew over someone else.

So you won't go bother and look at any other certificates from 1961 as you don't want to be embarrassed. Try this:

http://www.birthers.org/misc/sequential_html_3993babc.jpg

I don't have to bother with anything from you. so go diddle yourself and any birthers you run across. loser tool
i love that word diddle.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

you guys really should read dr. corsi's new book

Last edited:

Which one?

Who shot Kennedy?
How Hitler escaped Nazi Germany?
How the U.S. Government hid Nazi Germany's discovery of 'abiotic oil' from the American People?

Or one of his many anti-Obama screeds?

Here is an interesting question- why would a person who describes himself as a Sheriff Department investigator, supposedly doing an investigation on Obama eligiblity- sign a book deal with Corsi before starting the investigation?

For Immediate Release: July 27, 2009 09-063

STATEMENT BY HEALTH DIRECTOR CHIYOME FUKINO, M.D.

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai‛i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.

Yeah, Obama was born in Hawaii.

Sure

You calling his grandma a liar?

And if his grandmother had said in that exact same interview that Obama were born in Hawaii....repeatedly and over and over, would you consider that compelling?

now that eligibility is relegated to CT, to live with the obama birth certificate topic, perhaps it's a good time to dissect and identify the two.

A: has the president or anyone in the government hidden anything we should know about his past that specifically relates to the public office.

B: constitutional eligibility: has natural born been defined ? does it even matter ?

the reason i am creating this thread is because as the arena whittles itself of proper candidates, i have seen a shift in the attitudes on both sides.

chris christe: “What we lack in America today is a national leader who we feel we truly know. A national leader who will tell you who he or she is. Where they’re from and how they’ve come to believe the things that they believe in,” Christie said.
Read more at Wow NJ Gov Chris Christie Goes Birther On Obama GOP Continues To Pursue Birther Issue - Birther Report

a good analogy would be the course of the filibuster. is there an element of alinsky in these political maneuvers. does the end justify the means for a short term political gain.

will race be continued to be used as a political tool to buffer the executive branch ?

will the mainsteam (entropy) media change their purview ?

neither of these issues are going away anytime soon, to think so would just be more denial.

No one ever actually believed President Obama wasn't born an American citizen, some people just like the way it sounds.

Forum List

Back