obama birth certificate: mr. ivan zatkovich's analysis

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
obama birth certificate: ivan zatkovich

the obots are using this to bolster their case, and Xerox theory. my exchange(s) with ivan came just a couple of days after the release of the long form.

i'm starting a new thread on this. because I think mr. zatkovich's role is germane on many levels, or layers.

after quite a few emails and a couple of phone conversations, ivan suddenly, (in my opinion) and eerily draopped out.
(so has john woodman, citing stress and lack of money,). one obot said why should they volunteer their time for something so ridiculous ? I remind the court of public opinion that many many obots spending hundreds if not thousands of hours on this case, are doing so, while at the same time, calling it stupid, trivial, banal. this goes along with ridiculing/excoriating the average people questioning the president's documentation and provenance. that is inconsistent, I want to know why they think they can have it both ways.

but, the obots are touting this work as a viable link/evolution to their Xerox theory, which is brand new... hmmmm.

so, this is all tangible (as can be in a virtual arenea). so I am inviting anyone with technical knowledge to help us all to sort this out.

I say also, that if it absolutely, definitely was a Xerox machine, then the records for sales and service for a taxpaidfor copy machine used in the American peoples' white house should and could be easily confirmed, perhaps via FOIA, which I will look into.

this controversy has many layers (pun intended), but this is black and white now (another pun): once the whitehouse confirms that it was a Xerox machine, I am hopeful the president of obama will simply open the vault and show it's a perfect match... and presto, the controversy is over, we can do other things.

here is a quote from Ivan's initial report: In this report I will describe the following, and a link to the original report, which is the same as ivan sent to me in early may of 2011.
the link: http://www.ecompconsultants.com/news/Obama-report.pdf
Introduction:

The purpose of this report is to examine the PDF document published on whitehouse.com that is
stated to represent a valid copy of Obama’s birth certificate and determine if the PDF does in fact
represent a valid copy.
In this report I will describe the following:
1. How the paper copy (green copy) of the birth certificate was produced by the Hawaii
Department of Health.
2. Review the internal data in the PDF document (the ‘Meta’ data) that appears on
whitehouse.com, and to identify the source of the PDF, how it was produced, and when.
3. Identify any anomalies that appear in the PDF document and, if possible, why they appear.
In summary, my analysis indicates that there were modifications made to the PDF, and that the PDF
contains, at minimum, slight alterations to the original scanned document. I have identified anomalies
in the document in two general areas:
a. The PDF contains multiple ‘layers’, which is not consistent with a simple scanned document.
b. Most of the text in the document is surrounded by a white border which would not have been
part of the Green copy produced by Hawaii.

Conclusion
The following is a summary of my analysis:
1. The Hawaii Department of Health stated that they have a record of the birth certificate of Barak
Obama.
2. A certificate was produced by the State of Hawaii and copied onto green safety paper, as per
normal procedure.
3. The ‘Green copy’ was then scanned, presumably by the White House, to produce a PDF
document.
4. The PDF document was then modified in some fashion (e.g. layers, white halo).
All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone
enhancing the legibility of the document. It is possible that in addition to enhancing the legibility of the
document that the content of the document was also changed. There is no specific evidence of how or
why that content would have been changed, but the evidence clearly indicates that the document was
changed .

once again... Hmmmmm....

and once again, when the theory is confirmed, that will still leave the draft reg anomalies, the SS # the missing and scrubbed records, and of course the "president's" own account of his life, as told by bill ayers, a domestic terrorist and master forger of documents, such as birth certificates and draft registrations, SS cards... etc..

Not even reading that. Anyone with any knowledge of Abobe products know it is faked. There is simply no question about it. Combine that with all the stalling, claiming it did not exist, etc., by the Obama REgime, only a stupid dumbass would think it was real.

The biggest hoax in the history of our republic. A fucking communist foreigner becomes our president, destroys the economy, and no one can say anything because of political correctness. What a price we will pay for our stupidity as a nation and as a people. May the American Dream rest in peace.

• Banned
Not even reading that. Anyone with any knowledge of Abobe products know it is faked. There is simply no question about it. Combine that with all the stalling, claiming it did not exist, etc., by the Obama REgime, only a stupid dumbass would think it was real.

and reggie love "he finally found it"... WTF... how could he "find it" if is was ostensibly never lost... Hmmmm
it's quite an amazing story, I've never seen anything like it. people think I've been a conspiracy theorist the whole time. but it's just this one story. the biggest question has never changed in scope though... why doesn't the guy just open the damn vault. and now, other people in that book can't see their own, because Obama's is supposedly in their. lokk for some sort of natural disaster to ruin that one piece of paper in that one book. then everyone will go, well... that happens... I guess that's it. but that doesn't seem very American to me.

whatever. sometimes I don't recognize this country anymore... sad.

Last edited:
if you think that the State Dept, the FBI and the state of Hawaii are lying then I guess you need to really understand that there is a massive cover up. But I doubt it. Have you checked out Cruz and his phoney BC?

The biggest hoax in the history of our republic. A fucking communist foreigner becomes our president, destroys the economy, and no one can say anything because of political correctness. What a price we will pay for our stupidity as a nation and as a people. May the American Dream rest in peace.

it'll come back, he's just one guy... but with the powerful Chicago machine behind him. this too shall pass, someday.

if you think that the State Dept, the FBI and the state of Hawaii are lying then I guess you need to really understand that there is a massive cover up. But I doubt it. Have you checked out Cruz and his phoney BC?

you think he's eligible ? could be a clever play to force Obama's hand again.

you think he's eligible ? could be a clever play to force Obama's hand again.

I believe the issue is more about cutting the chickens head off to watch it run around the yard till it collapses.

If that is true, that you can be assured that "communists" have been in charge of the country for a very long time now; otherwise, they could not possibly control the elections and the media in the way they do. This would predate Reagan by at least a decade, but the Reagan regime really changed everything to what we have today.

So Reagan was probably the first "communist."

It's funny how much "communism" resembles "capitalism" and "corporatism," isn't it.

If that is true, that you can be assured that "communists" have been in charge of the country for a very long time now; otherwise, they could not possibly control the elections and the media in the way they do. This would predate Reagan by at least a decade, but the Reagan regime really changed everything to what we have today.

So Reagan was probably the first "communist."

It's funny how much "communism" resembles "capitalism" and "corporatism," isn't it.
Nice try.

tha'ts what i'm hoping!

god save the queen my old friend, you're in most excellent company. sorry about this Obama birth certificate caper, I guess we're letting our neighbors down too, but, we'll make up for it. tell your country not to fret none.... we'll be back. soon...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsPnR70xVmc]in the air tonight... - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back