Obama Birth Certificate: Mark Steyn enters the Birthershpere.

No, that was her story, Obama didn't say it, she made it up. And you trust her when she says she's the liar, not Obama, because of course liars don't lie. Great argument there.

You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

First it was an "editing" error, not it's a "fact checking" error. She can't get her story straight. Once she wants to pick one, let me know.

Miriam Goderich certainly picked one:

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

Do you have a source better than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet? If so, present it. Otherwise, the world's leading authority has spoken.

Someone who writes a blurb, makes up where he was born and it slips her mind to ask anyone, where he was born in a blurb with like three things that could even be checked, she is trustworthy to you. Someone who lied or just doesn't care about the truth. His being born in Kenya just appeared out of no where. No one made it up. It just appeared and honorable, truthful people didn't catch that slip.

Your only consistency is you believe what you want no matter how unreliable the source, and you don't believe what you don't want to believe no matter how reliable. You're a partisan shill.

You can believe whatever Birther BS you want to believe.

What we keep pointing out are the facts
a) Barack Obama consistently and publicly identified his birthplace as Hawaii from 1990 on.
b) An obscure brochure states Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya.
c) The author of the brochure has said:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99

You can make up any fantasy you want about what actually happened, or believe any Birther BS you believe.

But those are the actual facts.

Yes, you trust liars when they tell you what you want to hear and protect the messiah. You don't trust our closest ally, even when they have a liberal PM or their intelligence service when they tell you what you don't want to hear.

You mentioned that.

The only President born in Hawaii is Obama.....and there are Birther idiots on this forum who claim that he was born in Kenya.

Really- is there anything you won't lie about in order to attack Obama?

Who claims he was born in Kenya?

Not Mark Styen, despite the title of this thread.

You leftists are intent on battling your straw man.

Alas, absent logical fallacy, you leftists would have no logic at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
[
You're not quoting the Harvard Law Review, dip. You're quoting a promotional booklet from a literary agency.

Touting the HLR editor, the Progressive foreign student who made good..

ROFL

You leftists twist into such bizarre contortions as you demand that your little tin god is perfect.

You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

Run along kiddo. The adults are talking.

You're a hack, nothing more, nothing less. You seek to protect and promote Obama and your filthy party - you are absent any hint of logic, reason, or integrity.

[if Obama was attempting to pretend he was from Africa....well he sure sucked at it....

Yes, Obama sucks at everything he does.

He sucked at being President of the Harvard Law Review being the only President to not write a single article for publication.

He sucked at his grades and is too embarrassed to release them.

He sucked at charity when he and his wife both made six figure salaries and their charitable donations were in the hundreds.

He sucked at community organizing as no one heard of anything he actually accomplished.

He sucked at being a Senator constantly voting "present" because he was too chicken shit to take a stand on anything.

And wow, six years of nothing but failure as President where he keeps getting his teeth kicked in by Putin, can't get the economy out of a recession, couldn't stop fracking so he took credit for it. He also can't learn from his mistakes as he keeps repeating them.

Obama does suck, you are right about that.

The only President born in Hawaii is Obama.....and there are Birther idiots on this forum who claim that he was born in Kenya.

RKM Brown
You have it all barackwards. His mom was in Kenya visiting relatives of Hussein's birth father. She would have had to fly BACK TO HAWAII just prior to birth to make it back in time for the "USA" baby delivery.

Your claimed: president in United State history was born in Hawaii - no one claims otherwise.

In other threads here on the Forum, Birthers do indeed claim otherwise. And when you visit Stormfront and WND, I am sure you see your people claiming that Obama was born in Kenya also.

Mind you- there are not many idiot Birthers- but other than claiming Obama is not eligible- there is nothing to distinguish you from them.

Birthers- and you- have nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo.

LOL, that is the level they are at. We keep mocking Obama for lying about being born in Africa, so they keep asking for the proof he was born in Africa.

a) Barack Obama consistently and publicly identified his birthplace as Hawaii from 1990 on.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99

You can make up any fantasy you want about what actually happened, or believe any Birther BS you believe.

Obscure my ass. Obama and the HLR commissioned the booklet as promotional material on.

Feel free to show where the Harvard Law Review had anything to do with this obscure promotional brochure.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if the Harvard Law Review did help set up the interviews in 1990- where Obama told the country he was born in Hawaii- but that is just speculation on my part.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circution- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Yes, you trust liars when they tell you what you want to hear and protect the messiah. You don't trust our closest ally, even when they have a liberal PM or their intelligence service when they tell you what you don't want to hear.

You mentioned that.

Here's the problem: you have no evidence that Miriam is lying. You simply say she is....based on the absurd assumptioon that you know better than she does on the content of a pamphlet that SHE wrote. Which is absurd.

Even your made up narrative makes no sense. As Obama's place of birth was nationally publicized as Hawaii in papers across the country when he became the first black editor of the Harvard Law Review. Why then would he 'misrepresent' his place of birth as Kenya....after having it nationally publicized as Hawaii?

It simply makes no sense. And of course, is pristine fact free. And of course, is explicitly contradicted by the world's leading authority on that pamphlet: Miriam Goderich, the woman who made it. Who says that Obama never indicated he was born in Kenya.

So when, pray tell, did Obama ever say he was born in Kenya?

LOL, that is the level they are at. We keep mocking Obama for lying about being born in Africa, so they keep asking for the proof he was born in Africa.

No we are mocking you for lying about Obama- and keep asking you for any evidence that Obama ever said he was born in Kenya.

And you can't provide anything but your lies, speculation and innuendo.

[if Obama was attempting to pretend he was from Africa....well he sure sucked at it....

He sucked at being President of the Harvard Law Review being the only President to not write a single article for publication.

He sucked at charity when he and his wife both made six figure salaries and their charitable donations were in the hundreds.

He sucked at community organizing as no one heard of anything he actually accomplished.

He sucked at being a Senator constantly voting "present" because he was too chicken shit to take a stand on anything.

And wow, six years of nothing but failure as President where he keeps getting his teeth kicked in by Putin, can't get the economy out of a recession, couldn't stop fracking so he took credit for it. He also can't learn from his mistakes as he keeps repeating them.

LIes, speculation and innuendo- the currency of Birthers.....and you....

No, that was her story, Obama didn't say it, she made it up. And you trust her when she says she's the liar, not Obama, because of course liars don't lie. Great argument there.

You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

First it was an "editing" error, not it's a "fact checking" error. She can't get her story straight. Once she wants to pick one, let me know.

Miriam Goderich certainly picked one:

Miriam Goderich

Do you have a source better than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet? If so, present it. Otherwise, the world's leading authority has spoken.

Someone who writes a blurb, makes up where he was born and it slips her mind to ask anyone, where he was born in a blurb with like three things that could even be checked, she is trustworthy to you. Someone who lied or just doesn't care about the truth. His being born in Kenya just appeared out of no where. No one made it up. It just appeared and honorable, truthful people didn't catch that slip.

Your only consistency is you believe what you want no matter how unreliable the source, and you don't believe what you don't want to believe no matter how reliable. You're a partisan shill.

You mentioned that.

He didn't write that but what does that matter?

His publisher put it on his autobiography and left it there for a decade.

Nope. His publisher put it in a trade circular.

If his publisher was lying, why did obama let it stand for years? Are you claiming that obama did not read the hype for his own books?

So wait.... you guys think authors control what's on the covers of the book their publisher puts out?

If I was an author, I would certainly control what my publisher said about me, as would anyone with a lick of common sense.

So, now you are saying that obama was either too stupid to read what his publisher said, or that he just didn't give a shit as long as his books sold? is that it?

Yuh huh, sure ya would, Sparky.

That's why authors and publishers are separate things. Authors auth; publishers publish. Untess you publish your own book, which is a completely different thing from writing, you give your material to a marketing company to put your intellectual content into tangible form, just as a musician hands his compositional content to a record company (in the old now-dying format of selling records). That marketer is going to design and target the product to what it thinks the buying audience is.

This was the cover one band wanted for its album:
beatles-butcher.jpg

Who put the kibosh on that cover? The record company. i.e, the publisher.

And whatever that publisher is alleged to have said still hasn't been linked anyway as far as I've seen.

Last edited:

No we are mocking you for lying about Obama- and keep asking you for any evidence that Obama ever said he was born in Kenya.

And you can't provide anything but your lies, speculation and innuendo.

If Obama shit in his pants, would be he responsible for that? Or would it be the Republicans?

LIes, speculation and innuendo- the currency of Birthers.....and you....

Yet ... you can't refute any it ...

You can believe whatever Birther BS you want to believe

I'm a birther who thinks he was born in Hawaii and even if he were born in Kenya then it doesn't matter, his mother was American and he was therefore born an American.

Gotcha.

So what do you think a birther is exactly? I gotta tell you, you obviously don't have a clue...

Your claimed: president in United State history was born in Hawaii - no one claims otherwise.

In other threads here on the Forum, Birthers do indeed claim otherwise.

He meant in this discussion, moron.

Then he should have said that- instead of saying 'no one claims otherwise'-

It's no thing. We all forget how stupid you people are sometimes. It's hard to believe anyone could be that constantly dumb and need the blatantly obvious explained to you on such a constant basis.

And whatever that publisher is alleged to have said still hasn't been linked anyway as far as I've seen.

Yes, Miriam told you she lied or just didn't care what the truth was and you believed her because of course one thing you know is that liars don't lie. Of course you trust that.

Yes, Miriam told you she lied or just didn't care what the truth was and you believed her because of course one thing you know is that liars don't lie. Of course you trust that.

Who the fuck is "Miriam"? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back