Obama Birth Certificate: Mark Steyn enters the Birthershpere.

So, you're just going to blatantly lie then? Well, you're a democrat, ergo a sociopath..
I've simply read the article. You never have. The quote you're offering us wasn't from the Harvard Law Review. It was from a promotional booklet written by Obama's literary agency. No where does it say that anything was posted in booklet was written by the Harvard Law Review or published in the Harvard Law Review..

You hallucinated it.

So, to be clear, Harvard never said Obama was born in Kenya. Harvard never said Obama was an exchange student. And Obama has said he was born in Hawaii.

So I ask again.....when did Obama ever say he was born in Kenya?

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii"

That's not a quote from Obama. Those are the words of Miriam Goderich, the woman who wrote the copy for the pamphlet you're citing.

So when did Obama say he was born in Kenya?

So ... according to you ... she made up that he was born in Kenya without caring what the truth is. Then said he didn't tell her that. And we can implicitly trust the word of a woman who said Obama didn't tell her that, she just made it up. Or as she said, she made an "editing" error that some randomly had him being born in Kenya. I mean wow, when I make typos, I end up being born in all kinds of places across the world. LOL. Your shit does stink, sorry guy.

Give me a better source than Miriam Goderich. You aren't it.

British Intelligence and the British Prime Minister, but you call W a liar even though they say he's not. Your intellectual integrity is zero.

When did they say that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

That wasn't your question, your question was who is a "better source than Miriam Goderich." The British PM and British Intelligence are far better sources than Miriam. But you don't believe them. You believe a woman who's story is she makes shit up about people she's doing biographies on, but she's honest about that she makes shit up. I couldn't make up the shit you actually believe.

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii"

That's not a quote from Obama. Those are the words of Miriam Goderich, the woman who wrote the copy for the pamphlet you're citing.

So when did Obama say he was born in Kenya?

So ... according to you ... she made up that he was born in Kenya without caring what the truth is. Then said he didn't tell her that. And we can implicitly trust the word of a woman who said Obama didn't tell her that, she just made it up. Or as she said, she made an "editing" error, and made up that he was born in Kenya.

You can believe whatever Birther BS you want to believe.

What we keep pointing out are the facts
a) Barack Obama consistently and publicly identified his birthplace as Hawaii from 1990 on.
b) An obscure brochure states Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya.
c) The author of the brochure has said:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99

You can make up any fantasy you want about what actually happened, or believe any Birther BS you believe.

But those are the actual facts.

The British PM and British Intelligence are far better sources than Miriam. But you don't believe them. You believe a woman who's story is she makes shit up about people she's doing biographies on, but she's honest about that she makes shit up. I couldn't make up the shit you actually believe.

I haven't seen the British PM comment about where Obama was born- now if you can find a quote from Winston Churchill that Obama was born in Kenya- that I would like to see.

You are the one claiming that this woman just is making stuff up.

Once again - here are her exact words- which you refuse to believe......and you claim not to be a Birther....

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99

That wasn't your question, your question was who is a "better source than Miriam Goderich." The British PM and British Intelligence are far better sources than Miriam. But you don't believe them. You believe a woman who's story is she makes shit up about people she's doing biographies on, but she's honest about that she makes shit up. I couldn't make up the shit you actually believe.

And when did I say I didn't believe the British government? You're hallucinating. When did the British government ever say that Miriam Goderich was lying about the bio from the pamphlet in 1991?

They never have. So...show me a source better than Miriam Goderich on the content of the pamphlet.

So ... according to you ... she made up that he was born in Kenya without caring what the truth is. Then said he didn't tell her that. And we can implicitly trust the word of a woman who said Obama didn't tell her that, she just made it up. Or as she said, she made an "editing" error that some randomly had him being born in Kenya. I mean wow, when I make typos, I end up being born in all kinds of places across the world. LOL. Your shit does stink, sorry guy.

Me? I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting Miriam Goderich, the woman who edited the pamphlet herself:

She says it was an fact checking error. And that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. And she's the world's leading authority on the content of that pamphlet. Do you have a better source than Miriam Goderich?

And please remember, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. You weren't there. You didn't edit the document. You didn't work at the agency. You didn't work with Obama. You don't know nor have ever met anyone involved. Hell, you didn't even know the pamphlet existed until 2011. So you're not that 'better source'.

I ask again, when did Obama ever say he was born in Kenya.

The British PM and British Intelligence are far better sources than Miriam. But you don't believe them. You believe a woman who's story is she makes shit up about people she's doing biographies on, but she's honest about that she makes shit up. I couldn't make up the shit you actually believe.

I haven't seen the British PM comment about where Obama was born- now if you can find a quote from Winston Churchill that Obama was born in Kenya- that I would like to see.

No reading comprehension.

You are the one claiming that this woman just is making stuff up.

Once again - here are her exact words- which you refuse to believe......

No, that was her story, Obama didn't say it, she made it up. And you trust her when she says she's the liar, not Obama, because of course liars don't lie. Great argument there.

[
No, that was her story, Obama didn't say it, she made it up. And you trust her when she says she's the liar, not Obama, because of course liars don't lie. Great argument there.

You think she is a liar.

Because.....well because.......for you- she must be a liar.

You think she is a liar.

I think she's a liar because she wrote that Obama was born in Kenya and he says he didn't tell her that. So is Obama the liar or is she? You're saying the lie came out of no where, which is ridiculous. Who made it up knowing it to be false or in complete reckless disregard of the truth not caring?

You think she is a liar.

I think she's a liar because she wrote that Obama was born in Kenya and he says he didn't tell her that. So is Obama the liar or is she? You're saying the lie came out of no where, which is ridiculous. Who made it up knowing it to be false or in complete reckless disregard of the truth not caring?

Is there some reason why you believe that she is lying about what she said- i.e. intentionally trying to deceive?

Once again

Or do you believe that any mistake is a lie?

Still waiting for you to provide an actual quote from Barack Obama saying he was born in Kenya.

Birthers- all they have is speculation, innuendo and lies.

But Uncensored- he is no Birther.....he just lies like one.

Shit, i can't even get you and your fellow hack to acknowledge that Snopes isn't lying about the HLR booklet, despite linking it to a leftist site..

Oh, and I don't think I said Obama claimed to be born in Kenya, I said he posed as a foreign student.

Dude, for the 10th time, the bio you're citing wasn't posted in the Harvard Law Review. The bio simply USES the words "Harvard Law Review'.

Do you really not understand the difference?

If so, holy fucking shit.

It uses the words because he was pimping himself as editor of the HLR.

When you hacks circle the wagon, you jettison all reason.

It uses the words because he was pimping himself as editor of the HLR.

When you hacks circle the wagon, you jettison all reason.

He was editor of the Harvard Law Review. Your batshit claim was the bio you're citing was FROM the Harvard Law Review. And it was Harvard that said Obama was an exchange student.

All of which turned out to be hapless bullshit, didn't it?

Shit, i can't even get you and your fellow hack to acknowledge that Snopes isn't lying about the HLR booklet, despite linking it to a leftist site..

Sigh....you still won't read the snopes article will you? Its not a Harvard Law Review booklet. It was a promotional booklet created by a literary agency trying to sell Obama's book to publishers. Which your own article explains in its very first paragraph:

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

This is your own source. This is the first paragraph in your own source. And it was still too much for you to read.

Still waiting for you to provide an actual quote from Barack Obama saying he was born in Kenya.

Birthers- all they have is speculation, innuendo and lies.

But Uncensored- he is no Birther.....he just lies like one.

Oh, and I don't think I said Obama claimed to be born in Kenya, I said he posed as a foreign student.

Snopes is not lying when Snopes says that Harvard Law Review never published that brochure

From Snopes:

Variations: A variant of this item paired the image shown above with the statement "Big Oops! Harvard Law Review did not cleanse its 1991 yearbook which states he was born in Kenya." As noted below, the biographical sketch pictured above was put out by a literacy agency; it was not part of any yearbook published by Harvard.

I am sorry you can't read the words Snopes wrote.

Or understand that "Western Journalism" lied to you.

You think she is a liar.

Is there some reason why you believe that she is lying about what she said- i.e. intentionally trying to deceive?

Once again

First it was an "editing" error, not it's a "fact checking" error. She can't get her story straight. Once she wants to pick one, let me know.

First it was an "editing" error, not it's a "fact checking" error. She can't get her story straight. Once she wants to pick one, let me know.

Miriam Goderich certainly picked one:

Miriam Goderich

Do you have a source better than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet? If so, present it. Otherwise, the world's leading authority has spoken.

You think she is a liar.

Once again

You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

I am not aware of Ms. Goderich every saying anything other than this statement.

I believe I was the one who said 'editing error' while responding from memory.

Either way- still waiting for you to explain why the acknowledge 'error' puts your panties in a wad.

Forum List

Back