Obama Birth Certificate: Mark Steyn enters the Birthershpere.

Nowhere did she say that she lied. Nowhere did she say she didn't care what the truth was.

However- you are flat out lying about what she said.

She said the problem is that she didn't fact check the bio. Apparently no one wrote it. Obama didn't write it, she didn't make up that he was born in Kenya, it just appeared and she didn't bother to fact check it. It's amazing how that happened, no one wrote it and she didn't fact check a one paragraph bio. Then they left it there for 16 years. But no one was responsible for it, not Obama, not her.

You are full of shit. So is she. So is Obama.

Here is what she said:

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99

Once again- the only one you keep proving is lying- is yourself.

[But that is because Birthers are bat guano crazy- and you are making the same arguments Birthers have made when it comes to the pamphlet.

No, they don't, moron. Birthers are specifically people who say he was born in Kenya and therefore not able to be President.

I say he was born in Hawaii and even if he were born in Kenya was born a citizen and can be President.

You are a dim wit. I'm calling you out. Show birthers who say he wasn't born in Kenya and can be President. You may not proceed to deflect...

Nowhere did she say that she lied. Nowhere did she say she didn't care what the truth was.

She said the problem is that she didn't fact check the bio. Apparently no one wrote it. Obama didn't write it, she didn't make up that he was born in Kenya, it just appeared and she didn't bother to fact check it. It's amazing how that happened, no one wrote it and she didn't fact check a one paragraph bio. Then they left it there for 16 years. But no one was responsible for it, not Obama, not her.

Here is what she said:

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99

Still dodging the question. Who actually WROTE that Obama was born in Kenya? Obama said he didn't say it, she said she didn't fact check it. Who actually wrote it?

Look moron, birthers don't say Obama lied about being born in Kenya, they say Obama WAS born in Kenya. How stupid are you?

He is another spambot, another of the artificial stupidity programs put out by the leftist hate sites.

He uses "birther" in the same way the terrorists use "infidel," it only means "heretic" to him/it.

Last edited:

Here is what she said:

Still dodging the question. Who actually WROTE that Obama was born in Kenya? Obama said he didn't say it, she said she didn't fact check it. Who actually wrote it?

I don't know. You don't know. You want me to be like a Birther and lie or speculate or imply- but all I know are the facts- and the fact is that the only person with knowledge of the event- who has commented said:

There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii

Without relying upon speculation, or innuendo, or lies- the actual facts tell us that the only person with knowledge of the issue says Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Here is what she said:

I don't know. You don't know. You want me to be like a Birther and lie or speculate or imply- but all I know are the facts- and the fact is that the only person with knowledge of the event- who has commented said:

There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii

Without relying upon speculation, or innuendo, or lies- the actual facts tell us that the only person with knowledge of the issue says Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Was it aliens?

[But that is because Birthers are bat guano crazy- and you are making the same arguments Birthers have made when it comes to the pamphlet.

No, they don't, moron. Birthers are specifically people who say he was born in Kenya and therefore not able to be President.

I say he was born in Hawaii and even if he were born in Kenya was born a citizen and can be President.

You are a dim wit. I'm calling you out. Show birthers who say he wasn't born in Kenya and can be President. You may not proceed to deflect...

Birthers include all of those who claim Obama is not eligible to be President.

Birthers themselves get confused- most of them accept any of the many theories that they have proposed as to why President Obama can't be President- here are some of the various Birther theories:
a) Obama born in Kenya
b) Obama can't be a natural born citizen because his father wasn't a citizen
c) Obama gave up his U.S. Citizenship to become an Indonesian citizen.
d) Obama is ineligible because he didn't register for the draft
e) Obama is not eligible because he was born a dual citizen.

Like I said- many shades of Birthers.

But I am not calling you a Birther- you are more a Birther wannabe- all the bat guano crazy Birther claims. I have seen folks like you who protest that they aren't Birthers, and then bring up the same talking points as Birthers.

Meanwhile- care to show me where Obama has ever said that he was born in Kenya?

Care to demonstrate to me where Miriam Goderich 'lied' as you claimed?

Here is what she said:

Was it aliens?

Look moron, birthers don't say Obama lied about being born in Kenya, they say Obama WAS born in Kenya. How stupid are you?

He is another spambot, another of the artificial stupidity programs put out by the leftist hate sites.

He uses "birther" in the same way the terrorists us "infidel," it only means "heretic" to him/it.

No- I use the word Birther in the same way you use:

He uses "birther" in the same way the terrorists use "infidel," it only means "heretic" to him/it.

I use the term birther in the same manner you and Kaz use the following terms-(all copied and pasted from your posts)

Obamunist

Moron

Shit

Shitferbrains

dumb broad

retards

At least when I call someone a Birther I am not insulting retarded people.....

So she lied about where Obama is born, but we can blindly trust her that she isn't lying Obama told her that because she's the only one who knows.

So you without question someone who either way is a liar, but the President, the British PM and British intelligence are all liars when you don't want to believe what they said.

Your standards are random and arbitrary. Are you going to give me your I've got nothing post that you keep cutting and pasting when you have nothing?

So she lied about where Obama is born, but we can blindly trust her that she isn't lying Obama told her that because she's the only one who knows.

Feel free to point out where she 'lied'.

You want to be like a Birther and lie or speculate or imply- but all I know are the facts- and the fact is that the only person with knowledge of the event- who has commented said:

you know... bill oreilly of foxnews did a funny thing....

he came right out and proclaimed that senator obama's father lived in connecticut for several years....

except nobody asked...

ben bradley would call a non denial denial...

Feel free to point out where she 'lied'
When apparently Obama was written as having been born in Kenya by aliens in Roswell in area 51. No one ever said it. Obama didn't say it. She didn't say it, she just didn't fact check it. It appeared as a message from a small planet in the vicinity of Betelgeuse. Be sure to bring a towel.

You want to be like a Birther

Yes, because like all birthers I say Obama was born in Hawaii and he's legit even if he were born in Kenya.

Moron.

Feel free to point out where she 'lied'
When apparently Obama was written as having been born in Kenya by aliens in Roswell in area 51. No one ever said it. Obama didn't say it. She didn't say it, she just didn't fact check it. It appeared as a message from a small planet in the vicinity of Betelgeuse. Be sure to bring a towel.
n.

Still waiting for you to back up your claim that she lied with anything more than lies, innuendo and speculation

Feel free to point out where she 'lied'.

You want to be like a Birther and lie or speculate or imply- but all I know are the facts- and the fact is that the only person with knowledge of the

Still waiting for you to back up your claim that she lied with anything more than lies, innuendo and speculation

She said it wasn't Obama, it was her. If that's true, then she is saying we should believer her because she says she's a liar. If it isn't true then Obama is the liar and she's still a liar for saying it wasn't Obama. Either way, she's a liar. Why would we believe anything she says?

So who do you propose made up the lie that he was born in Kenya? We know that two people robbed a bank. One of them shot the guard. That we can't prove which one shot the guard doesn't mean that neither of them did it. Sorry pal, the guard is dead and there were two people who could have done it. If you are sticking to that it wasn't Obama, then it was Miriam who lied. If it wasn't Miriam, it was Obama. So, which was it?

Only a liberal could conclude that when there are two suspects and no one else was involved, not being able to prove which did the crime is proof they are both innocent and the dead guard doesn't need to be addressed. Who lied that Obama was born in Kenya? Without answering that question, you have nothing.

Last edited:

He uses "birther" in the same way the terrorists us "infidel," it only means "heretic" to him/it.

No- I use the word Birther in the same way you use:

I use the term birther in the same manner you and Kaz use the following terms-(all copied and pasted from your posts)

Obamunist

Moron

Shit

Shitferbrains

dumb broad

retards

That's a long and heavily storied legacy for both of those trolls. Heavily.

Obamunist

Moron

Shit

Shitferbrains

dumb broad

retards

You use "birther" as a Malapropism. (oh, look it up!)

When I say you are a moron, it's because you are a moron - the literal meaning of the word.

Though you may have a point that calling you a retard is an insult to retarded people...

Obamunist

Moron

Shit

Shitferbrains

dumb broad

retards

When I say you are a moron, it's because you are a moron - the literal meaning of the word.

Though you may have a point that calling you a retard is an insult to retarded people...

He did admit he calls anyone he disagrees with a birther. Liberals aren't big on learning what words mean. Everyone who isn't a liberal is a Republican. Even anarchists, they are Republicans too. Liberals don't know what neocon means, they don't know what tea partiers want. They are an abyss of knowledge.

Obamunist

Moron

Shit

Shitferbrains

dumb broad

retards

I use the term "Birther" as a pejorative(go ask your mom what that means).....in the same sense that you and Kaz use the terms

Obamunist

Moron

Shit

Shitferbrains

dumb broad

retards

Forum List

Back