Obama Birth Certificate: Mark Steyn enters the Birthershpere.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Media star jumps into Obama eligibility debate

he is fairly well known. he comments on the subject/controversy being packaged and sold as "too cray to be true"...

but now we have a little distance, and the idea of this chicago machine being corrupt after all.

sheryl atkinson will lead the parade of media that has been intimidated. only history will tell us how transparent this administration really is/was.

i wonder what mr. steyn knows about and has seen questionable provenance/story presented.

i wonder if he has seen the selective service registration.

th

:banghead:

Who the fuck is Mark Steyn?

Oh, he's a "well-known conservative commentator".

WND said so.

Yesterday, the burfurs were all over some unknown sheriff deputy in Arizona.

What can I say? They get hysterical over nothing and believe every lie they hear - if it fits their agenda.

Remembering when RWs had to be told that Hawaii is a state.

They're also big on home schooling.

Coincidence?

:uhoh3:

And you know who's below birthers? People who get their own country of birth wrong for their own autobiography. Now that's moron cubed. But that is the Chi Town Clown.
You seem to think that the person reflects reality, when in truth they portray a character they invent in media and politics...

And that justifies getting the country you were born in wrong in your ... autobiography? If a Republican did that, Democrats would be beyond birthers and you'd all be doing it.

And you know who's below birthers? People who get their own country of birth wrong for their own autobiography. Now that's moron cubed. But that is the Chi Town Clown.
You seem to think that the person reflects reality, when in truth they portray a character they invent in media and politics...

And that justifies getting the country you were born in wrong in your ... autobiography? If a Republican did that, Democrats would be beyond birthers and you'd all be doing it.
Oh please, it's done all the time even by the GOP...

The GOP told Obama to put in his ... autobiography ... he was born in Kenya? How do you figure that?

I've said all along:

1) I think he was born in Hawaii

2) He followed the rules for disclosure when he was running for President

3) Even if he were born in Kenya, his mother was American and he was born an American and is legitimately entitled to be President.

I just find it hilarious what a moron he was to get his country of birth wrong in his ... autobiography ... and what a bunch of disingenuous hypocrites you and the rest of your baa, baa liberals are for defending him for saying he was born in Kenya, like you did, while blasting birthers for saying he was born in Kenya, like you did. He said he was born in Kenya, you are OK with that. They say it, you are not. Does that flagrant double standard seriously not phase you at all? You don't have to answer that, I know it doesn't.

This just cracks me up still.

Obama: I was born in Kenya.

Moonbat: OK

Bither: Obama was born in Kenya. He said so.

Moonbat: OMG, what a lunatic!

The GOP told Obama to put in his ... autobiography ... he was born in Kenya? How do you figure that?

I've said all along:

3) Even if he were born in Kenya, his mother was American and he was born an American and is legitimately entitled to be President.

I just find it hilarious what a moron he was to get his country of birth wrong in his ... autobiography ... and what a bunch of disingenuous hypocrites you and the rest of your baa, baa liberals are for defending him for saying he was born in Kenya, like you did, while blasting birthers for saying he was born in Kenya, like you did. He said he was born in Kenya, you are OK with that. They say it, you are not. Does that flagrant double standard seriously not phase you at all? You don't have to answer that, I know it doesn't.

And it doesn't matter that Obama did not write that, does it.

Roll up your jeans, its too late to save your shoes.

The GOP told Obama to put in his ... autobiography ... he was born in Kenya?

Where did this happen?

And again, I've been asking this as long as Birferism has been around -- how would O'bama --- or anybody else --- know anything about their own birth? Nobody's memory goes that far.

Where did this happen?

And again, I've been asking this as long as Birferism has been around -- how would O'bama --- or anybody else --- know anything about their own birth? Nobody's memory goes that far.

He didn't write that but what does that matter?

And, as I've said before, he was able to transport from Kenya to Hawaii, place those TWO birth announcements and then get all the way back to Kenya in time to be born. He probably has a strong memory of that pre-birth trip.

I've said all along:

And it doesn't matter that Obama did not write that, does it.

Roll up your jeans, its too late to save your shoes.

It was the bio on the jacket of his autobiography. Only a liberal would claim to not be responsible for that. Oh, his publisher made up a country and said he was born there without discussing it with him, and he never mentioned it in the decade it stayed there.

Trust me, don't take calls from telemarketers...

Where did this happen?

Reading comprehension isn't your thing, that's what I asked Moonbat.

OMG that's funny. So he wasn't lying when his autobiography said he was born in Kenya because he can't remember it. That's classic, even for you.

So were you born on Krypton? Feel free to say yes...

Forum List

Back