Obama Birth Certificate: Mark Steyn enters the Birthershpere.

Your claimed: president in United State history was born in Hawaii - no one claims otherwise.

In other threads here on the Forum, Birthers do indeed claim otherwise.

He meant in this discussion, moron.

Then he should have said that- instead of saying 'no one claims otherwise'-

It's no thing. We all forget how stupid you people are sometimes. It's hard to believe anyone could be that constantly dumb and need the blatantly obvious explained to you on such a constant basis.

LOL...coming from the person who consistently tells us Obama lied about being born in Kenya....but can't prove a thing he says.

And whatever that publisher is alleged to have said still hasn't been linked anyway as far as I've seen.

Yes, Miriam told you she lied or just didn't care what the truth was and you believed her because of course one thing you know is that liars don't lie. Of course you trust that.

Sigh- and now you are just flat out lying- without any pretense of telling the truth.

Here is what she said:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99

Nowhere did she say that she lied. Nowhere did she say she didn't care what the truth was.

However- you are flat out lying about what she said.

[if Obama was attempting to pretend he was from Africa....well he sure sucked at it....

Yes, Obama sucks at everything he does.

He sucked at being President of the Harvard Law Review being the only President to not write a single article for publication.

He sucked at his grades and is too embarrassed to release them.

He sucked at charity when he and his wife both made six figure salaries and their charitable donations were in the hundreds.

He sucked at community organizing as no one heard of anything he actually accomplished.

He sucked at being a Senator constantly voting "present" because he was too chicken shit to take a stand on anything.

And wow, six years of nothing but failure as President where he keeps getting his teeth kicked in by Putin, can't get the economy out of a recession, couldn't stop fracking so he took credit for it. He also can't learn from his mistakes as he keeps repeating them.

Obama does suck, you are right about that.

LIes, speculation and innuendo- the currency of Birthers.....and you....

Yet ... you can't refute any it ...

Can't refute bat guano Birther craziness.

You can believe whatever Birther BS you want to believe

I'm a birther who thinks he was born in Hawaii and even if he were born in Kenya then it doesn't matter, his mother was American and he was therefore born an American.

Gotcha.

So what do you think a birther is exactly? I gotta tell you, you obviously don't have a clue...

I'm a birther who thinks he was born in Hawaii and even if he were born in Kenya then it doesn't matter, his mother was American and he was therefore born an American.

Gotcha.

So what do you think a birther is exactly? I gotta tell you, you obviously don't have a clue...

You can believe whatever Birther BS you want to believe.

What we keep pointing out are the facts
a) Barack Obama consistently and publicly identified his birthplace as Hawaii from 1990 on.
b) An obscure brochure states Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya.
c) The author of the brochure has said:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99

You can make up any fantasy you want about what actually happened, or believe any Birther BS you believe.

But those are the actual facts.

Who the fuck is "Miriam"? :cuckoo:

Some dumb broad covering for Obama.

Party above all.

And that is how Birthers think of women- 'some dumb broad'.

And Conservatives wonder why they have a gender issue.

so, one more time, which was it

1. Obama was too stupid to know what his publisher said about his birth in Kenya
2. Obama wanted the lie to remain because it would help sell books
3. Obama didn't give a shit either way because he knew the media would cover his ass

The only President born in Hawaii is Obama.....and there are Birther idiots on this forum who claim that he was born in Kenya.

Really- is there anything you won't lie about in order to attack Obama?

Who claims he was born in Kenya?

Not Mark Styen, despite the title of this thread.

You leftists are intent on battling your straw man.

Alas, absent logical fallacy, you leftists would have no logic at all.

LOL, that is the level they are at. We keep mocking Obama for lying about being born in Africa, so they keep asking for the proof he was born in Africa.

No we are mocking you for lying about Obama- and keep asking you for any evidence that Obama ever said he was born in Kenya.

And you can't provide anything but your lies, speculation and innuendo.

If Obama shit in his pants, would be he responsible for that? Or would it be the Republicans?

Why am I not surprised that you are reduced to talking about feces?

We are mocking you for lying about Obama- and keep asking you for any evidence that Obama ever said he was born in Kenya.

And you can't provide anything but your lies, speculation and innuendo

Who the fuck is "Miriam"? :cuckoo:

Some dumb broad covering for Obama.

Party above all.

so, one more time, which was it

1. Obama was too stupid to know what his publisher said about his birth in Kenya
2. Obama wanted the lie to remain because it would help sell books
3. Obama didn't give a shit either way because he knew the media would cover his ass

I will go with 4- Birthers are too stupid to understand the written word.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circution- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

a) Barack Obama consistently and publicly identified his birthplace as Hawaii from 1990 on.

You can make up any fantasy you want about what actually happened, or believe any Birther BS you believe.

and you have access to "actual facts" ? BTW, what are "actual facts" ?

Do you that snopes has been outted as a left wing biased site?

Why did Obama's grandmother die very shortly after he visited her in Hawaii? Remember, she told someone about his Kenyan birth.

this story is not over. We may never know the truth. But someday someone will and history will record it.

and you have access to "actual facts" ? BTW, what are "actual facts" ?

Why did Obama's grandmother die very shortly after he visited her in Hawaii? Remember, she told someone about his Kenyan birth.

this story is not over. We may never know the truth. But someday someone will and history will record it.

"Actual facts" are what is posted up on Common Dreams!

What makes one a "birther," shitferbrains?

Failure to accept Obama as our personal lord and savior?

Well for one thing- they think of women as 'some dumb broad'.

For another- they have difficulty in completing a sentence without an expletive.

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

You should tell that to Uncensored- he was the one who provided that citation- I have just enjoyed using it ever since he referenced it.

Do you believe that Miriam Goderich did not say this?:

That is some Birther craziness there. You know Stormfront and WND will rot your brain?

You can't even keep your bat guano crazy stories straight.

Obama flew to see his 85 year old grandmother because she was in very poor health:

Sen. Barack Obama will cancel his presidential campaign stops and return here Thursday and Friday to visit his maternal grandmother who raised him, the woman he calls "Toot," whose health has suddenly deteriorated.

Madelyn Dunham, 85, recently had to be hospitalized after a fall, and "things have taken a serious turn," said Obama supporter Rep. Neil Abercrombie, D-Hawaii. "It's an accumulation of several difficulties. She's faced a lot of challenges.

Obama leaving campaign trail to visit ill grandmother - ABC News

Why did she die after Obama visited? Probably because she was 85, had recently been hospitalized and was slipping fast. Birthers seem to think that the only reason 85 year olds die is because of some Konspiracy.

And his American grandmother never said anything about him being born in Kenya- why would she do that when she was in Hawaii when he was born there?

Nowhere did she say that she lied. Nowhere did she say she didn't care what the truth was.

However- you are flat out lying about what she said.

She said the problem is that she didn't fact check the bio. Apparently no one wrote it. Obama didn't write it, she didn't make up that he was born in Kenya, it just appeared and she didn't bother to fact check it. It's amazing how that happened, no one wrote it and she didn't fact check a one paragraph bio. Then they left it there for 16 years. But no one was responsible for it, not Obama, not her.

You are full of shit. So is she. So is Obama.

[if Obama was attempting to pretend he was from Africa....well he sure sucked at it....

He sucked at being President of the Harvard Law Review being the only President to not write a single article for publication.

He sucked at charity when he and his wife both made six figure salaries and their charitable donations were in the hundreds.

He sucked at community organizing as no one heard of anything he actually accomplished.

He sucked at being a Senator constantly voting "present" because he was too chicken shit to take a stand on anything.

And wow, six years of nothing but failure as President where he keeps getting his teeth kicked in by Putin, can't get the economy out of a recession, couldn't stop fracking so he took credit for it. He also can't learn from his mistakes as he keeps repeating them.

Look moron, birthers don't say Obama lied about being born in Kenya, they say Obama WAS born in Kenya. How stupid are you?

We are mocking you for lying about Obama- and keep asking you for any evidence that Obama ever said he was born in Kenya.

LOL, there can be no clearer statement that you have nothing other than your repeating back to me what I said to you. Playground, domain of liberals.

Obama's publisher just said he was born in Kenya. They aren't responsible, he wasn't, the text appeared from no where and they just neglected to fact check it. Their bad. You are so naive. Oh, and Obama forgot to mention it for the 16 years they used it. It was on his to do list.

Obama's publisher just said he was born in Kenya. They aren't responsible, he wasn't, the text appeared from no where and they just neglected to fact check it. Their bad. You are so naive. Oh, and Obama forgot to mention it for the 16 years they used it. It was on his to do list.

Not naive- I am honest- but I can understand why that would confuse you

Once again:

Look moron, birthers don't say Obama lied about being born in Kenya, they say Obama WAS born in Kenya. How stupid are you?

Actually Birthers- because they are incredibly stupid- actually say both things.

But that is because Birthers are bat guano crazy- and you are making the same arguments Birthers have made when it comes to the pamphlet.

Forum List

Back