I’m sorry but if you want to be taken seriously then you need to do better than opening with a completely idiotic paragraph. I had to stop reading after that.

The Mueller investigation started because of Flynn’s lies about Russian contact and then Trump firing Comey for not dropping the Flynn case. Simple as that. The investigation has unturned several crimes and many more lies.

Trump collusion is still to be determined but you don’t need changed votes or an exchange of money for illegal activity to be found. To suggest so is plain ignorant.

I disagree. You are both an idiot and suffer from a Reading Comprehension Deficit. Go have that checked out, will you? The USMB board will thank you for it. We may even start a go fund my reading comprehension deficit me page.

What Illegal activity?

Clinton, Obama & The DNC colluding to launder money and Purchasing a Russian Dossier authored by Russian and British Spies, that was admittedly false and salacious, and using it to defraud a FISA Court, and launch an Illegal Wiretapping Campaign against an Active Presidential Campaign?

Or using Russian Propaganda to launch a Fraudulent Investigation in to Non Existent Russian Collusion?

Or how about abusing the power of government to launch a COUP from within the FBI and DOJ to take down a duly elected president despite admitting that there was absolutely no There There and the entire Russian Collusion Narrative was a hoax being used as an Insurance Policy to overthrow the 2016 Election?

Which one of those ACTs are illegal?

Did Obama order those actions?
Do you know who was responsible for hiring Mueller to conduct his investigation? Go ahead say it....

Which of the above acts I list was Illegal?

Let me list them again AND ADD A COUPLE:

Abusing the power of government to launch a COUP from within the FBI and DOJ to take down a duly elected president despite admitting that there was absolutely no There There and the entire Russian Collusion Narrative was a hoax being used as an Insurance Policy to overthrow the 2016 Election?

Using Russian Propaganda declared false and salacious to launch a Fraudulent Investigation in to Non Existent Russian Collusion?

Filing False Affidavits in a FISA Court using Russian Propaganda as "Probably Cause" to launch such a fraudulent wiretapping operation.

Clinton, Obama & The DNC colluding to launder money and Purchasing a Russian Dossier authored by Russian and British Spies, that was admittedly false and salacious, and using it to defraud a FISA Court, and launch an Illegal Wiretapping Campaign against an Active Presidential Campaign?

Here is another one: Using The State Department to procure pay to play access to The State Department and White House through The Clinton Foundation. 3 Whistle Blowers Confirmed this.

Accepting $145 Million in donations to The Clinton Foundation despite the fact The Rosatom Bribery scandal was being suppressed by Mueller, and James Comey, and still approving The Uranium One Deal of which Obama, Holder, Clinton and John McCain were all involved in.

We need to find out if Obama ordered those actions, don't you agree?

Or did he read it in a newspaper. Please......nobody believes that line he has used 100 times.

Obama and Clinton are as crooked as The Colorado River.
Why in the world would I answer your questions right after you ignore mine? Answer my question and then I’ll answer yours.

You do know what a rhetorical answer is, correct? Or did you go to a public school run by libtard teachers inculcated with liberal ideology which they infected you with?

I answered your question, now answer mine.
I prefer straight forward and direct answers. It’s how you have an intelligent debate. Give it a try

Thinking again on this, if President Trump colluded with Russia to win The Election, then why isn't there any evidence of one vote being changed? Why isn't there evidence of money changing hands? Mueller will tell you they all met at The Ecuadorian Embassy with Assange....... Laughable..

The whole thing is a scam to turn over every rock possible in the hopes to find anything they can harass the president with and is an exercise in throwing crap to the wall to see if they can get it to stick. Nothing happens in Russia without Putin's approval. So Question is, why didn't Putin create a Dirty Dossier on Clinton to give to Candidate Trump? Plenty of Material because she is a dirty political whore....so where is The Putin Approved Clinton Dossier?

Where are the donations from Russia to The Trump Charities? They exist at The Clinton Foundation....

Clinton took $145 Million from Russia and Obama Bin Lying was given $64 Million for a book he never wrote from a Russian Owned Publishing company he never contracted with to write a non existent book. The Clinton Foundation just had 3 whistle blowers come forward to file sworn affidavits that Hillary Clinton was taking donations from foreign countries for pay to play access to The State Department and for access to Obama Bin Lying. This was the sole reason for The Secret Server to manage a pay to play system and to conceal it.

You have Clinton and Obama selling Russia 20% of our strategic Uranium, pulling missiles out of the Urkraine, letting Putin take The Crimea, putting excessive regulations on Coal Gas and Oil making it easy for Putin to sell Russian energy to Europe, and promising Putin that they can make deals after he was re-elected. Deals like giving Russia our Uranium and Iran $150 Billion to purchase Uranium and weapons from Russia.

LASTLY: One has to wonder why Clinton and Obama were so desperate to keep control of The White House that they were willing to pay Putin for a Russian Styled Smear Campaign, deal with foreign agents, and launder money through The Podesta Group, COIE Perkins Lawfirm and Fusion GPS to get it to Foreign Agents to pay for The Dossier and then distribute it to their moles John Kerry and John McCain and then distribute it to The FBI, FISA, and DOJ.

I'll tell you why:

For the same reason they are trying to occupy The Current White House Administration with a daily barrage of unfounded accusations, and it is the same reason they went to such extremes to launch a soft coup, and launch an investigation in to a nothing burger. It's the same reason Clinton Bleach Bitted 33,000 emails from President Obama, Lynch, Rice, Powers, Mills and company on that Secret Server in violation of two court orders, and the same reason Comey let her do it in clear violation of those two Federal Court Orders.

It's the same reason that despite it being proven that Hillary Clinton lied 150 times to FBI Investigators and Congress, that not her nor anyone on her staff nor anyone associated with her was ever charged with "Lying to The FBI" despite the FBI itself making jokes about how many lies Clinton and Company had told and they weren't going to do anything about.

It's the same reason Clinton lied about how many unsecured electronic devices Clinton had (17 not 1 as she claimed), not given to her by State Department IT, but bought on EBAY as Burner Devices so she could destroy them at will.

It is the same reason Lynch ordered Comey to squash the Investigation on Clinton, and the same reason for the unmasking and leaking of classified information.

It is the same reason Comey had amnesia 250 times.

It's the same reason Clinton's secret IT guy plead the 5th 241 times despite being under immunity, and it is the same reason, Comey gave The Entire Clinton Campaign Immunity, never recorded their interviews and Exonerated Clinton Months before even talking to her.

The President (Obama) and Hillary Clinton were selling State Department and White House Access and getting rich off of it, and they would have continued to sell America out to the highest bidder for as long as they could, and to keep power meant to keep their scam a secret. To Lose POWER, meant their SECRET would be exposed.
I’m sorry but if you want to be taken seriously then you need to do better than opening with a completely idiotic paragraph. I had to stop reading after that.

The Mueller investigation started because of Flynn’s lies about Russian contact and then Trump firing Comey for not dropping the Flynn case. Simple as that. The investigation has unturned several crimes and many more lies.

Trump collusion is still to be determined but you don’t need changed votes or an exchange of money for illegal activity to be found. To suggest so is plain ignorant.

I disagree. You are both an idiot and suffer from a Reading Comprehension Deficit. Go have that checked out, will you? The USMB board will thank you for it. We may even start a go fund my reading comprehension deficit me page.

What Illegal activity?

Clinton, Obama & The DNC colluding to launder money and Purchasing a Russian Dossier authored by Russian and British Spies, that was admittedly false and salacious, and using it to defraud a FISA Court, and launch an Illegal Wiretapping Campaign against an Active Presidential Campain?

Or using Russian Propaganda to launch a Fraudulent Investigation in to Non Existent Russian Collusion?

Or how about abusing the power of government to launch a COUP from within the FBI and DOJ to take down a duly elected president despite admitting that there was absolutely no There There and the entire Russian Collusion Narrative was a hoax being used as an Insurance Policy to overthrow the 2016 Election?

Do you know who was responsible for hiring Mueller to conduct his investigation? Go ahead say it....

The same guy who was bitch slapped out on his ass with Mueller when Mueller was rejected by Trump in The White House for The FBI Post?

Or the same guy who helped Mueller and Comey cover up The Rosatom Bribery scandal?

Or is it the same guy who KNOWINGLY along with Yates, McCabe and Comey defrauded The FISA Court, filed False Affidavits to launch an Illegal Wiretapping Operation on a Presidential Campaign and shared all the intel with The White House who then shared it with Hillary Clinton's campaign?

That guy?

Nothing like listening in on a rival campaign's meetings every day with the help of Obama Bin Spying!!! And you thought Nixon was a crook? WTF, LMFAO!

How about YOU SAY IT?
Trumps dude Rosenbaum. That’s who assigned Mueller as special prosecutor. You’re pumping hot air

This guy?

upload_2018-12-11_12-24-44.jpeg

Last edited:

What Illegal activity?

Abusing the power of government to launch a COUP from within the FBI and DOJ to take down a duly elected president despite admitting that there was absolutely no There There and the entire Russian Collusion Narrative was a hoax being used as an Insurance Policy to overthrow the 2016 Election?

Using Russian Propaganda declared false and salacious to launch a Fraudulent Investigation in to Non Existent Russian Collusion?

Filing False Affidavits in a FISA Court using Russian Propaganda as "Probably Cause" to launch such a fraudulent wiretapping operation.

Here is another one: Using The State Department to procure pay to play access to The State Department and White House through The Clinton Foundation. 3 Whistle Blowers Confirmed this.

Accepting $145 Million in donations to The Clinton Foundation despite the fact The Rosatom Bribery scandal was being suppressed by Mueller, and James Comey, and still approving The Uranium One Deal of which Obama, Holder, Clinton and John McCain were all involved in.

Or did he read it in a newspaper. Please......nobody believes that line he has used 100 times.

Why in the world would I answer your questions right after you ignore mine? Answer my question and then I’ll answer yours.

You do know what a rhetorical answer is, correct? Or did you go to a public school run by libtard teachers inculcated with liberal ideology which they infected you with?

I prefer straight forward and direct answers. It’s how you have an intelligent debate. Give it a try
So in other words you are ignoring all the things, the massive conflicts of interest that exists because..... HILLARY IN A LANDSLIDE!

So when did you call your Congressman and Senator outraged that Russian Propaganda would be used to launch a KGB styled attack against a duly elected president of The United States, Defraud a FISA Court, and Spy on a President?

Russia is loving this. And They Love you too for it.

This is Putin's most successful Propaganda Operation EVER, and his Useful Idiots, THE DNC and Clinton Campaign helped him achieve such a victory over The United States of America.

The Cold War never ended. It just went Underground in to The DNC Bunkers.

Thinking again on this, if President Trump colluded with Russia to win The Election, then why isn't there any evidence of one vote being changed? Why isn't there evidence of money changing hands? Mueller will tell you they all met at The Ecuadorian Embassy with Assange....... Laughable..

The whole thing is a scam to turn over every rock possible in the hopes to find anything they can harass the president with and is an exercise in throwing crap to the wall to see if they can get it to stick. Nothing happens in Russia without Putin's approval. So Question is, why didn't Putin create a Dirty Dossier on Clinton to give to Candidate Trump? Plenty of Material because she is a dirty political whore....so where is The Putin Approved Clinton Dossier?

Where are the donations from Russia to The Trump Charities? They exist at The Clinton Foundation....

Clinton took $145 Million from Russia and Obama Bin Lying was given $64 Million for a book he never wrote from a Russian Owned Publishing company he never contracted with to write a non existent book. The Clinton Foundation just had 3 whistle blowers come forward to file sworn affidavits that Hillary Clinton was taking donations from foreign countries for pay to play access to The State Department and for access to Obama Bin Lying. This was the sole reason for The Secret Server to manage a pay to play system and to conceal it.

You have Clinton and Obama selling Russia 20% of our strategic Uranium, pulling missiles out of the Urkraine, letting Putin take The Crimea, putting excessive regulations on Coal Gas and Oil making it easy for Putin to sell Russian energy to Europe, and promising Putin that they can make deals after he was re-elected. Deals like giving Russia our Uranium and Iran $150 Billion to purchase Uranium and weapons from Russia.

LASTLY: One has to wonder why Clinton and Obama were so desperate to keep control of The White House that they were willing to pay Putin for a Russian Styled Smear Campaign, deal with foreign agents, and launder money through The Podesta Group, COIE Perkins Lawfirm and Fusion GPS to get it to Foreign Agents to pay for The Dossier and then distribute it to their moles John Kerry and John McCain and then distribute it to The FBI, FISA, and DOJ.

I'll tell you why:

For the same reason they are trying to occupy The Current White House Administration with a daily barrage of unfounded accusations, and it is the same reason they went to such extremes to launch a soft coup, and launch an investigation in to a nothing burger. It's the same reason Clinton Bleach Bitted 33,000 emails from President Obama, Lynch, Rice, Powers, Mills and company on that Secret Server in violation of two court orders, and the same reason Comey let her do it in clear violation of those two Federal Court Orders.

It's the same reason that despite it being proven that Hillary Clinton lied 150 times to FBI Investigators and Congress, that not her nor anyone on her staff nor anyone associated with her was ever charged with "Lying to The FBI" despite the FBI itself making jokes about how many lies Clinton and Company had told and they weren't going to do anything about.

It's the same reason Clinton lied about how many unsecured electronic devices Clinton had (17 not 1 as she claimed), not given to her by State Department IT, but bought on EBAY as Burner Devices so she could destroy them at will.

It is the same reason Lynch ordered Comey to squash the Investigation on Clinton, and the same reason for the unmasking and leaking of classified information.

It's the same reason Clinton's secret IT guy plead the 5th 241 times despite being under immunity, and it is the same reason, Comey gave The Entire Clinton Campaign Immunity, never recorded their interviews and Exonerated Clinton Months before even talking to her.

The President (Obama) and Hillary Clinton were selling State Department and White House Access and getting rich off of it, and they would have continued to sell America out to the highest bidder for as long as they could, and to keep power meant to keep their scam a secret. To Lose POWER, meant their SECRET would be exposed.

What Illegal activity?

Obama had the authority to order that. We need to find out if he gave that order

Obama had the authority to order that. We need to find out if he gave that order

FBI Would’ve Been Derelict Not to Use Steele Dossier for the Carter Page FISA Warrant

So in other words you are ignoring all the things, the massive conflicts of interest that exists because..... HILLARY IN A LANDSLIDE!

So when did you call your Congressman and Senator outraged that Russian Propaganda would be used to launch a KGB styled attack against a duly elected president of The United States, Defraud a FISA Court, and Spy on a President?

This is Putin's most successful Propaganda Operation EVER, and his Useful Idiots, THE DNC and Clinton Campaign helped him achieve such a victory over The United States of America.

I don’t care that much about Russia, that whole thing is overblown but not insignificant. I’m trying to talk about your idiotic OP but you keep skirting to new topics. That tells it all. You got nothing

I don’t care that much about Russia, that whole thing is overblown but not insignificant. I’m trying to talk about your idiotic OP but you keep skirting to new topics. That tells it all. You got nothing

If it was "nothing" and "idiotic" you would not be making your best attempts to downplay it and undermine it.

Truth is, you are every bit a pawn of Putin's, an agent of The Kremlin, a Ruble Paid For Reprobate, a Useful USSR Idiot as are people like Maxine Muddy Waters, Shifty Adam Schiff, Upchuck Schummer, Obama Bin Spying, Nazi Pelosi Hillary Rotten Clinton, Moscow Mueller, and Commie Comey are.

To Promote the idea of Russian Collusion is to Promote Russia and Putin, and support their agenda.

Don't let The Dirty Dossier hit you in the ass on your way out.

Maybe you should have Putin-Bot-G-5000 hold the door for you.

Adam Schiff spoofed with Russian claim of nude Trump pic | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

I'll tell you why:

When you woke up, we’re your shorts crazy glued to your abdomen?

Thinking again on this, if President Trump colluded with Russia to win The Election, then why isn't there any evidence of one vote being changed?

Here you go:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.
The Russians were not behind it, moron. Jullian has said that many times.

I'm sure allowing the voters to know the truth about their criminal candidate did affect the outcome.

I'll tell you why:

When you woke up, we’re your shorts crazy glued to your abdomen?

No but Adam Schiff's wet dream caused his shorts to be glued to his abdomen.

Adam Schiff Epically Punked Looking for Naked Pics of Donald Trump

Adam Schiff: Hi, how are you?

Caller: Hello Mr. Schiff, thank you for your time.

Schiff: Thank you, Chairman. I appreciate the opportunity to speak to you.

Caller: I know that you work for investigation regarding Trump and Russian government.

Schiff: Yes

Caller: We have some important information about it.

Schiff: And that is documented as well in materials you want to provide to us?

Caller: Yes. Could I explain you where we are?

Schiff: Yes of course. But again, I would caution that our Russian friends may be listening to the conversation so I wouldn’t share anything over the phone that you wouldn’t want them to hear.

Caller: No, I don’t think that will impact on our investigation.

Schiff: Yes. Please, go ahead then.

Caller: In November 2013, Mr. Trump visited Moscow, it was competition Miss Universe. There he met with Russian journalist and celebrity Ksenia Sobchak.

Schiff: I’m sorry, can you explain that again? While he was in Moscow in November 2013 he met with a journalist?

Caller: Well, she’s poor journalist. But anyway, she became famous because Putin is her godfather.

Schiff: Okay. Putin godfather, okay.

Caller: She also known as the person who provide support for oligarchs. She met with Trump and she brought him one of Russian girl celebrities, Olga Buzova, who’s also known as person who’s [unintelligible].

Schiff: Okay, and how do you spell her name?

Caller: Olga Buzova.

Schiff: So Olga Buzova is a friend of the reporter?

Caller: Yes, she’s a friend of reporter and I think a special agent of Russia Secret Service Ksenia Sobchak.

Schiff: That Sobchak is or Olga is?

Caller: No, Sobchak is [unintelligible]

Schiff: Okay. So Buzova met with Trump in New York at some point after the 2013 Miss Universe.

Caller: Yes, absolutely. And she got compromising materials on Trump after their short relations.

Schiff: Okay. And what’s the nature of the Kompromat?

Caller: Well, there were pictures of naked Trump.

Schiff: Okay. And so Putin was made aware of the availability of the comprising material?

Caller: Yes, of course. Buzova shared those materials with Sobchak and Sobchak shared those materials with Putin, because she’s the goddaughter of Putin. And Putin decided to press Trump.

Schiff: And the materials you could provide to the committee or to the FBI, would they corroborate this allegation?

Caller: Sure, of course. When they were in Ukraine we got their conversation by the phone where they are discussing those compromising materials. We are ready to provide it.

Schiff: So you have recordings of both Sobchak and Buzova where they are discussing the compromising material on Trump?

Caller: Absolutely, and we also know who was a mediator between Trump and Russian government who met with ex-advisor of Trump, Mr. Flynn. It was Russian singer, very famous singer, Arkadiy Ukupnik, who met with Mr. Flynn on Brighton Beach in Brooklyn in special Russian café Langeron.

Schiff: What’s that again?

Caller: Langeron.

Schiff: Langeron?

Caller: Yes, it’s on Brighton Beach. It’s a Russian district in Brooklyn.

Schiff: And do you know what was discussed?

Caller: They discussed many things. But the most interesting thing is they used a special password for their meetings. When they met each other they said ‘The weather is good on Deribasivska.’

Schiff: The weather is good in – where?

Caller: ‘The weather is good on Deribasivska.’ That is the name of a street in Odessa. Did you hear?

Schiff: Yes, I did. So it’s a street in Odessa?

Caller: Yes.

Schiff: And the code word is ‘Weather is good on ‘Zerabasta’?’

Caller: Deribasivskaya. Deribasivskaya.

Schiff: Okay. And I’ll have my staff call up to get spellings and more details on this.

Caller: The next part of their password was, ‘It rains again on Brighton Beach.’

Schiff: ‘It rains again on Brighton Beach.’

Caller: Yes. On that meeting, Ukupnik told Flynn that all those compromising materials will never be released if Trump will cancel all the Russian sanctions.

Schiff: Okay. Well obviously we would welcome the chance to get copies of those recordings. So we will try to work with the FBI to figure out along with your staff how we can obtain copies of those.

Caller: Of course we will provide you all our copies of all our materials. But I also would like to let you know that Sobchak and Buzova will pretty soon visit our country and we could arrest them and deliver them to your embassy and we also could extradite them to your country and you can put them to your special jail Guantanamo.

Schiff: Well, I’ll be in touch with the FBI about this. And we’ll make arrangements with your staff. I think it probably would be best to provide these materials both to our committee and to the FBI. So we’ll make arrangements between my staff and yours on how to facilitate that. And we’ll also obviously let the FBI know about Buzova and Sobchak’s plans to travel to Ukraine.

Caller: I also advise you to check all Sobchak’s visits in the West because she was in the West very often and suggest you check what she did there actually. And I also would like to look at Russian café on Brighton Beach Langeron and especially on head of Russian Mafia Uncle Mischa.

Schiff: Uncle Mischa? In Brighton Beach?

Caller: Yes, he’s the head of Russian mafia. And he’s located on that restaurant on Brighton Beach.

Schiff: Okay.

Caller: I just want to advise you just to look at them, please.

Rep. Schiff: Alrighty. This was very helpful, I appreciate it. Anything else you wanted to add today?

Caller: Well I hope that my information will be useful for you and your committee. And I also would like to advise you when you or your colleagues will meet with Mr Trump I advise you to tell him first part of the password, ‘The weather is good on Deribasivska,’ and look at how his face will change color.

Schiff: And so those passwords were used with Mr. Trump?

Caller: Yes, of course.

Rep. Schiff: Okay. Well thank you very much. We will be back in touch with you through our staff to make arrangements to obtain these materials for our committee and the FBI. I appreciate you reaching out to us.

Caller: Well let’s be in touch and wait for your response from FBI.

Schiff: Excellent. I’ll have them follow up as soon as possible, and I thank you again. Goodbye.

Thinking again on this, if President Trump colluded with Russia to win The Election, then why isn't there any evidence of one vote being changed?

Here you go:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

The evidence says otherwise.

13 indictments of the Russians involved say otherwise.

But you stay stupid! You wouldn't want to go changing now. You just keep bleevin the little Wikileaks marxist. I understand.

If it was "nothing" and "idiotic" you would not be making your best attempts to downplay it and undermine it.

Truth is, you are every bit a pawn of Putin's, an agent of The Kremlin, a Ruble Paid For Reprobate, a Useful USSR Idiot as are people like Maxine Muddy Waters, Shifty Adam Schiff, Upchuck Schummer, Obama Bin Spying, Nazi Pelosi Hillary Rotten Clinton, Moscow Mueller, and Commie Comey are.

To Promote the idea of Russian Collusion is to Promote Russia and Putin, and support their agenda.

I’m not trying to downplay and undermine, I’m trying to discuss it but you keep running from the discussion to bring up new topics. Shows that you can’t back up anything you say. Fail

I’m not trying to downplay and undermine, I’m trying to discuss it but you keep running from the discussion to bring up new topics. Shows that you can’t back up anything you say. Fail

You never answered my questions, despite my answering yours. Here is another. Is what Adam Schiff did here, LEGAL?

Here you go:

But you stay stupid! You wouldn't want to go changing now. You just keep bleevin the little Wikileaks marxist. I understand.
The indicted Russians had nothing to do with the Wikileaks emails, moron. Citing those indictments says that you're a gullible moron

Here you go:

The indicted Russians had nothing to do with the Wikileaks emails, moron. Citing those indictments says that you're a gullible moron
Hey dumbshit: http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/07/13/gru.indictment.pdf

dnc-hack.jpg

But you go ahead and take the word of the little marxist, bripat. We wouldn't want you to go changing now. :lol:

Here you go:

dnc-hack.jpg
Podesta's emails didn't come from DNC computers, moron. Furthermore, your premise that any claims made by Mueller are automatically true is laughable.

Here you go:

In fact, nobody actually knows what any of the stupid Russian Indictments are about or if anything illegal was done. The only thing that was provable was that some of them bought and paid for ads on Facebook which was entirely legal.

But the saying goes that you can indict a ham sandwich for being a ham sandwich.

Kindal like they did in the old KKK Democrat South where they indicted black people for being black.

Not actually a crime, unless you get crooked law enforcement officials to agree with you that a non crime is a crime.

Last edited:
Here you go:

dnc-hack.jpg
Podesta's emails didn't come from DNC computers, moron. Furthermore, your premise that any claims made by Mueller are automatically true is laughable.
Still waiting for pictures of Manafort Shaking Hands with Julian Assange at The Ecuador Embassy.

I still believe this is Manafort in disguise.

pamela-anderson-assange.jpg

That accusation is laughable, and so is Mueller. He has zero proof of anything related to Russia. Let alone any 'hackers" unless he wants to look at Clinton's criminal gang of Pakistani hackers that hacked in to the Congressional Files and had Administrative Access to the entire DNC network and all the servers.

The tards keep denying every step of the way.

The Russians interfered. Nuh-uh!

The Russians hacked the DNC. Nuh-uh!

Trump bribed Stormy Daniels. Nuh-uh!

Flynn is going down. Nuh-uh!

Manafort's a crook. Nuh-uh!

Cohen is going down. Nuh-uh!

"Mueller's got nuthin!"

Forum List

Back