Obama/Biden to Release Three Terrorist Killers from Gitmo but Will Leave Hundreds American Patriots from January 6th in Jail

Obama/Biden to Release Three Terrorist Killers from Gitmo but Will Leave Hundreds American Patriots from January 6th in Jail​

21 May 2021 ~~ By Joe Hoft

The Biden Administration announced they will release three terrorists from Gitmo but no mention of plans to release innocent Americans who were arrested for walking through the US Capitol on January 6th.

The The New York Times reported this week that Biden’s lawfare group has cleared three terrorists to be released from America’s Guantanamo Bay terrorist lock up.
E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

Welcome to the world of Chyna Joey Xi Bai Din justice – where violent radical Islamist terrorists go free and freedom-loving Americans are harassed and imprisoned.​

Those who charged the Capitol on Jan 6th are not patriots, they are insurrectionist thugs.
Well, now that we are making space in Gitmo, we have room for the insurrectionist traitors
Fascists are going to do what fascists do. Thanks for supporting that fact.
They belong in Gitmo

Conservatives say it is quite nice
They deserve the Presidential Medal of Freedom. From a real president, and that sure as Hell is not that criminal Biden.
It's the only one you've got so deal with it.
He is not my president. He is no ones president. He was not elected. The election was stolen.

And the moon landing was faked, 9-11 was an inside job and Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK

Obama/Biden to Release Three Terrorist Killers from Gitmo but Will Leave Hundreds American Patriots from January 6th in Jail​

The Biden Administration announced they will release three terrorists from Gitmo but no mention of plans to release innocent Americans who were arrested for walking through the US Capitol on January 6th.

The The New York Times reported this week that Biden’s lawfare group has cleared three terrorists to be released from America’s Guantanamo Bay terrorist lock up.
E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

Welcome to the world of Chyna Joey Xi Bai Din justice – where violent radical Islamist terrorists go free and freedom-loving Americans are harassed and imprisoned.​

Those who charged the Capitol on Jan 6th are not patriots, they are insurrectionist thugs.
Well, now that we are making space in Gitmo, we have room for the insurrectionist traitors
They belong in Gitmo

They deserve the Presidential Medal of Freedom. From a real president, and that sure as Hell is not that criminal Biden.
He is not my president. He is no ones president. He was not elected. The election was stolen.

And the moon landing was faked, 9-11 was an inside job and Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK
The election was stolen. The other things are just an opinion.

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

They belong in Gitmo

You are welcome to live in your fantasy world

Just don’t expect me to rescue you

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

They belong in Gitmo

You are welcome to live in your fantasy world

Just don’t expect me to rescue you
Again, your stock answer for your fantasy. I do not expect anything from you but lies and obvious hate for this country. You never let me down.

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

They belong in Gitmo

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

They belong in Gitmo

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
And this has what to do with the subject?

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

They belong in Gitmo

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
And this has what to do with the subject?
How about neither would be happening if Trump were still president.

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

paid for by PIG-lousi and the lying scum demonRATS...
Lol you ever notice how you trumpsters sound like grade school children with the nicknames. Hilarious I guess yall just miss recess.

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

Lol you ever notice how you trumpsters sound like grade school children with the nicknames. Hilarious I guess yall just miss recess.
A pretty standard way of saying you have got nothing to say.

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

A pretty standard way of saying you have got nothing to say.
Nope a pretty standard way of pointing out how juvenile you are as a group and in thought process. Study fucking English. I would assume it is your primary language yet unsure with your grasp of it. As far as the op goes people who like the constitution like trial by jury. The rest of those who do not can pretty much go fuck themselves in my book.

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

You mean like "Evenflo 1969" You're a baby's milk bottle with a rubber nipple (crosscut) of course....born in 1969 and still wearing your Huggies....

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

They didn't commit an armed insurrection against the US government.

So

Good.

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

yes, for you and the rest of you retarded dumb fuck demonRATS

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

you-went-full-gateway-pundit-never-go-full-gateway-pundit.jpg

There are no American Patriots from January 6th in Jail. Just domestic terrorists.

The people in jail for their actions at the Capitol on Jan. 6 are not "patriots" unless they are Russian patriots.

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

You mean like "Evenflo 1969" You're a baby's milk bottle with a rubber nipple (crosscut) of course....born in 1969 and still wearing your Huggies....
Bla,bla,bla you show your complete a nd utter ignorance with every post. Lol. Juvenile name calling is all ya got. The reason you associate the name with that is because you are still sucking on a bottle. Grow the fuck up. POS.

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

you ever notice how you scum demonRATS parrot grade school children with the nicknames.....i guess that confirms, you are brain dead

E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

you ever notice how you scum demonRATS parrot grade school children with the nicknames.....i guess that confirms, you are brain dead
Lol I sure do not parrot a peice of trash like you. Hillarious

Forum List

Back