Obama/Biden to Release Three Terrorist Killers from Gitmo but Will Leave Hundreds American Patriots from January 6th in Jail

Obama/Biden to Release Three Terrorist Killers from Gitmo but Will Leave Hundreds American Patriots from January 6th in Jail​

21 May 2021 ~~ By Joe Hoft

The Biden Administration announced they will release three terrorists from Gitmo but no mention of plans to release innocent Americans who were arrested for walking through the US Capitol on January 6th.

The The New York Times reported this week that Biden’s lawfare group has cleared three terrorists to be released from America’s Guantanamo Bay terrorist lock up.
E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

Welcome to the world of Chyna Joey Xi Bai Din justice – where violent radical Islamist terrorists go free and freedom-loving Americans are harassed and imprisoned.​

Those who charged the Capitol on Jan 6th are not patriots, they are insurrectionist thugs.
paid for by PIG-lousi and the lying scum demonRATS...
Lol you ever notice how you trumpsters sound like grade school children with the nicknames. Hilarious I guess yall just miss recess.
you ever notice how you scum demonRATS parrot grade school children with the nicknames.....i guess that confirms, you are brain dead
Lol I sure do not parrot a peice of trash like you. Hillarious
you even spell like a kindergartner...anyhow, shit stain, you parrot everything your scum master tells you...so, i guess you will remain trash forever....

Obama/Biden to Release Three Terrorist Killers from Gitmo but Will Leave Hundreds American Patriots from January 6th in Jail​

21 May 2021 ~~ By Joe Hoft

The Biden Administration announced they will release three terrorists from Gitmo but no mention of plans to release innocent Americans who were arrested for walking through the US Capitol on January 6th.

The The New York Times reported this week that Biden’s lawfare group has cleared three terrorists to be released from America’s Guantanamo Bay terrorist lock up.
E1x9l4AVkAETCQh

E1x-ifIUcAEL4th

E1x97auVgAE39i1

Comment:

Welcome to the world of Chyna Joey Xi Bai Din justice – where violent radical Islamist terrorists go free and freedom-loving Americans are harassed and imprisoned.​

Those who charged the Capitol on Jan 6th are not patriots, they are insurrectionist thugs.
paid for by PIG-lousi and the lying scum demonRATS...
Lol you ever notice how you trumpsters sound like grade school children with the nicknames. Hilarious I guess yall just miss recess.
you ever notice how you scum demonRATS parrot grade school children with the nicknames.....i guess that confirms, you are brain dead
Lol I sure do not parrot a peice of trash like you. Hillarious
you even spell like a kindergartner...anyhow, shit stain, you parrot everything your scum master tells you...so, i guess you will remain trash forever....
Lol, nothing but name calling. Go back to recess. This site is for adults.

They should have been released a decade ago

No imprisonment without a trial. If we are unable or unwilling to provide the evidence and charges against them, they should be released
They should have been released decades ago? To what kill more people and rape more little boys and girls. Damn, you must love violence and pedophilia.

No imprisonment without a trial. If we are unable or unwilling to provide the evidence and charges against them, they should be released
They should have been released decades ago? To what kill more people and rape more little boys and girls. Damn, you must love violence and pedophilia.

Burden of proof is on us
If we have information that they have murdered or raped someone, we should have no problem presenting it in a court of law.
That is how American Justice used to work

Yet we have Americans whose "crime" was trespassing and vandalism who've been in lockup for MONTHS. People who actually believe this is okay are the ones who will be blindsided by the coming violence from those who've finally had enough of this government tyranny and who've decided to stand. There is a building cold RAGE in this nation outside of your blue FECKING cesspools.

Yet we have Americans whose "crime" was trespassing and vandalism who've been in lockup for MONTHS. People who actually believe this is okay are the ones who will be blindsided by the coming violence from those who've finally had enough of this government tyranny and who've decided to stand. There is a building cold RAGE in this nation outside of your blue FECKING cesspools.
They have been charged with a crime, went before a Judge and are awaiting trial

Basic rights that Gitmo detainees were not permitted

New Topics

Forum List

Back