Obama Banning Bullets In ATF Regulation

SS 109 Greentip/ Kevlar ....

who gives a shit about armored tanks, ask a COP if he or she wants to be the catcher of a round bad guys like ..

Pssssst.....any 5.56 ball ammo will make mince meat out of the majority of body armor.
Just dont tell obozo.

Commenting without having the slightest idea about the subject again I see. I'll bet you don't know why that particular shell is being banned when so many others used in an AR are not being bothered,

who gives a shit about armored tanks, ask a COP if he or she wants to be the catcher of a round bad guys like ..

Pssssst.....any 5.56 ball ammo will make mince meat out of the majority of body armor.
Just dont tell obozo.

Commenting without having the slightest idea about the subject again I see. I'll bet you don't know why that particular shell is being banned when so many others used in an AR are not being bothered,
I'd love to hear your explanation. I need a laugh.

The truth is it hardly matters. The 55gr FMJ will penetrate more than the 62gr green tip. It cuts down on the milsurp ammo available for shooting is all. ATF will be consistent in banning it, based on thier rules.
I have a case of PMC 556 62gr green tip for sale if anyone wants some.

Just dont tell obozo.

The truth is it hardly matters. The 55gr FMJ will penetrate more than the 62gr green tip. It cuts down on the milsurp ammo available for shooting is all. ATF will be consistent in banning it, based on thier rules.

list your FTA license # .. I know a guy

Just dont tell obozo.

WTF is an FTA license?

Just dont tell obozo.

So you think the reason hardly matters, but you are against it anyway? Like I said, I don't think you have the slightest idea about the facts. You just want to blame Obama for anything you can think of.

Just dont tell obozo.

So you think the reason hardly matters, but you are against it anyway? Like I said, I don't think you have the slightest idea about the facts. You just want to blame Obama for anything you can think of.
Dumbshit. I'm a firearms dealer. I deal with ATF every day. I know exactly why they are doing this. I know way more about it than you do. Its consistent with ATF policy but it's stupid anyway. What about that do you fail to understand?

wut?

can you translate that into some kind of understandable English, Paco?

sure, You're an idiot.

Si...but that still doesn't change the fact that what you wrote makes no sense, vato.

I'd explain to you but as noted, you're an idiot.

Ask me again. 3 maybe your lucky #.

To explain it, you'll need to use coherent, readable English...a skill that seems to escape you, apparently, otherwise you would have explained it properly in the first place.

Go back to Tijuana, Paco.

As noted in the other thread...
SS109 rounds do not fall under the definition of "armor piercing" as found in federal law.
The fact that the BATFE classifies them as such does not change this; the BATFE classification has no basis in law.

Just dont tell obozo.

WTF is an FTA license?

an FFL regulated by ATF.

And anyone that knows the difference between the .223 and .556 knows that the .556 is hotter than the .223. You should not fire the .556 in civilian guns for any reason. The chamber pressure of the .556 exceeds the safe limits of the civilian gun. The same goes for the .308 and the 7.62. And God Forbid if you take 7.62 ammo off the belt of a M-60. While the round fits in your .308, the pressures sooner or later will blow your chamber out. Military Rounds are hotter and some are even hotter like the M-60 7.62 round or the belt fed .556 ammo.
My AR, a civilian gun, is chambered for 5.56x45.
My M1A, a civilian gun, is chambered for 7.62x51.

Just dont tell obozo.

Dumbshit. I'm a firearms dealer. I deal with ATF every day. I know exactly why they are doing this. I know way more about it than you do. Its consistent with ATF policy but it's stupid anyway. What about that do you fail to understand?

Sure you are a firearms dealer. I'm an astronaut who is also a concert pianist, and do brain surgery on the side. See how that works? You still haven't been able to say what the justification for banning that particular shell is, and I don't think you even know.

Hang on to it for as long as possible and you'll make more off it. Just because we choose to resist tyranny doesn't mean we can't also profit from it. ;)

wut?

sure, You're an idiot.

Si...but that still doesn't change the fact that what you wrote makes no sense, vato.

To explain it, you'll need to use coherent, readable English...a skill that seems to escape you, apparently, otherwise you would have explained it properly in the first place.

your sophomoric attempt to insult me only showcases your ignorance and stupidity. Please continue, laughing at you is entertaining.

You can bet that obama will make sure that terrorists have all the bullets they need.

And anyone that knows the difference between the .223 and .556 knows that the .556 is hotter than the .223. You should not fire the .556 in civilian guns for any reason. The chamber pressure of the .556 exceeds the safe limits of the civilian gun. The same goes for the .308 and the 7.62. And God Forbid if you take 7.62 ammo off the belt of a M-60. While the round fits in your .308, the pressures sooner or later will blow your chamber out. Military Rounds are hotter and some are even hotter like the M-60 7.62 round or the belt fed .556 ammo.
My AR, a civilian gun, is chambered for 5.56x45.
My M1A, a civilian gun, is chambered for 7.62x51.
Lots of people dont get the difference. Most ARs are chambered in .223 Wylde anyway, so mil surp is perfectly safe to shoot. Someone would have to look hard for a gun with a .223 chamber. Maybe a match rifle of some kind.

wut?

sure, You're an idiot.

your sophomoric attempt to insult me only showcases your ignorance and stupidity. Please continue, laughing at you is entertaining.

There is no way I could insult you better than your own incoherent collections of words do.

Just dont tell obozo.

Sure you are a firearms dealer. I'm an astronaut who is also a concert pianist, and do brain surgery on the side. See how that works? You still haven't been able to say what the justification for banning that particular shell is, and I don't think you even know.
I've said I was a fireams dealer from Day One here. Everyone knows that's what I do.

ATF position is the 1968 GCA bans armor piercing ammo for handguns, not long guns. As long as the 5.56 was a round for long guns, you could import/sell as much green tip (which is "light armor piercing", designed to defeat a kevlar helmet at some specific range) was fine. Once a plethora of "AR pistols" appeared it could no longer be considered a rifle round and they applied existing rules and banned it under the GCA. Or have proposed to do so, more accurately.
They did exactly this with the 5.45x39 steel core that used to be available. Once pistols in that caliber appeared it was a pistol round

sure, You're an idiot.

There is no way I could insult you better than your own incoherent collections of words do.

Looks like there are probably a lot of things you aren't so good at, but keep trying. Your efforts are funny.

Forum List

Back