Obama and the woke.

Some in Waukegan are protesting a middle school be renamed after Barak and Michele Obama because they are not happy with his immigration polices when he was President. The mob comes for everyone sooner or later.
Waukegan activists protest naming middle school after Obamas

While I do not like how Obama governed. I think it is silly to protest the naming of a school after a President.

This cancel culture woke bullshit has to stop.

His immigration policies? WTF? How about his absurd bailouts of Wall Street and his massive warmongering, while doing little to nothing for the people during the Great Recession.

His immigration policies? WTF? How about his absurd bailouts of Wall Street and his massive warmongering, while doing little to nothing for the people during the Great Recession.

Obama was awful, but he was a President and I think it is ok to name a school for him.

Its not a cross I am dying on....we have WAAAAAAAAY bigger issues to tackle.

Why rename it at all? I can understand naming new schools after former presidents.

Some in Waukegan are protesting a middle school be renamed after Barak and Michele Obama because they are not happy with his immigration polices when he was President. The mob comes for everyone sooner or later.

While I do not like how Obama governed. I think it is silly to protest the naming of a school after a President.

And if Hillary had won, you would still be okay with naming buildings after her? :talk2hand:

And if Hillary had won, you would still be okay with naming buildings after her? :talk2hand:

sure, the office of a landfill

Forum List

Back