Husty Winds Again??? Biden Stumbles and Almost Falls Over Again. But That is Not All...

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
JOE Biden stumbled and almost fell over again while boarding Air Force One two weeks after his slip-up.

New footage shows the president, 78, tripping as he walked up the stairs to the aircraft in the rain today.

1617236826308.png

However, Biden quickly caught himself and did not drop to the floor.

This was almost the second time in two weeks that the president took a tumble on the steps.

On March 19, Biden tripped a total of three times as he made his way up the stairs to board Air Force One.

However, he quickly recovered and carried on up the stairs, giving a salute before entering the aircraft.

The White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre confirmed that Biden is "doing 100 percent fine" following the fall.

JOE Biden forgot how many Americans have died from COVID-19 during a Wednesday press conference, initially saying "5,000" had been killed before pulling out a cheat sheet from his pocket with the real number.

Just hours before the second trip, Donald Trump slammed the president for his multiple trips earlier this month.

"Well I think the press conference is probably the least of it," Trump said.

"People saw a lot of things happening long-prior to the press conference - and even the trip up the stairs - up and down, three times - there are a lot of things going on, so we'll see what happens.

"I hope he's in good shape I hope he's OK for the sake of the country." He went on to compare the media coverage of Biden's fall, with how Trump walked down a ramp following a speech.
1617236978638.png

"But they covered that for weeks, and this guy falls down three times, he couldn't get up, the third time he didn't know where the hell he was.

"And it was not on the evening news, other than a couple of networks, but it wasn't ABC, CBS, NBC, and it got almost no coverage. It's incredible," he said.

Biden’s campaign video mocking Trump struggling to walk down a ramp started trending on social media after the President fell on Air Force One’s stairs.

But following the embarrassing trip, his campaign footage making fun of Trump struggling to walk downstairs began trending on Twitter.
1617237091272.png

FROM THE AUTHOR: The Carate Kid??? Let's hope that when he looks in the mirror in the morning, he doesn't greet his image. In fact, I have a hint for "sweetie Psaki": she can always claim that in both cases it was not Biden, but his double... She won't even "blink an eye."

Last edited:
="theHawk, post: 26845774, member: 2921"
No much of a stumble, but he was being very careful.

MEDIA=youtube]aMgn0N5A1L0/MEDIA

I think what happened after was funnier, he couldn’t figure out how to close his umbrella.

It's not presidential business to think about how to fold an umbrella. His brain is busy solving other problems...
In particular, what to do AFTER he, keeping his balance, conquered "Everest" - to go down or to stay there...

Husty Winds Again??? Biden Stumbles and Almost Falls Over Again. But That is Not All...

So what. He's doing a great job. He reminds me of Fumbles...

Yeah he's doing a great job of fucking the country up. Just look at the border crisis the stuttering fuck created. We now have thousands of illegals streaming across the border. Those illegals cost we tax payers billions every year. Many have the Chinese virus.

That stuttering fuck took what Trump had accomplished at the border and tore it down.

You keep lying to yourself. You're good at it.

JOE Biden stumbled and almost fell over again while boarding Air Force One two weeks after his slip-up.

New footage shows the president, 78, tripping as he walked up the stairs to the aircraft in the rain today.

View attachment 474853

However, Biden quickly caught himself and did not drop to the floor.

This was almost the second time in two weeks that the president took a tumble on the steps.

On March 19, Biden tripped a total of three times as he made his way up the stairs to board Air Force One.

However, he quickly recovered and carried on up the stairs, giving a salute before entering the aircraft.

The White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre confirmed that Biden is "doing 100 percent fine" following the fall.

JOE Biden forgot how many Americans have died from COVID-19 during a Wednesday press conference, initially saying "5,000" had been killed before pulling out a cheat sheet from his pocket with the real number.

Just hours before the second trip, Donald Trump slammed the president for his multiple trips earlier this month.

"Well I think the press conference is probably the least of it," Trump said.

"People saw a lot of things happening long-prior to the press conference - and even the trip up the stairs - up and down, three times - there are a lot of things going on, so we'll see what happens.

"I hope he's in good shape I hope he's OK for the sake of the country." He went on to compare the media coverage of Biden's fall, with how Trump walked down a ramp following a speech.
View attachment 474854

"But they covered that for weeks, and this guy falls down three times, he couldn't get up, the third time he didn't know where the hell he was.

"And it was not on the evening news, other than a couple of networks, but it wasn't ABC, CBS, NBC, and it got almost no coverage. It's incredible," he said.

Biden’s campaign video mocking Trump struggling to walk down a ramp started trending on social media after the President fell on Air Force One’s stairs.

But following the embarrassing trip, his campaign footage making fun of Trump struggling to walk downstairs began trending on Twitter.
View attachment 474855
FROM THE AUTHOR: The Carate Kid??? Let's hope that when he looks in the mirror in the morning, he doesn't greet his image. In fact, I have a hint for "sweetie Psaki": she can always claim that in both cases it was not Biden, but his double... She won't even "blink an eye."
That full Depends throws off his balance...

="Lakhota, post: 26846256, member: 31132"

It's hard to disagree with you. He is actively losing the gift of mind, but not the gift of human speech.

="Claudette, post: 26847028, member: 21503"
="Lakhota, post: 26846256, member: 31132"

=youtube]DW3dg9VURMU

Yeah he's doing a great job of fucking the country up. Just look at the border crisis the stuttering fuck created. We now have thousands of illegals streaming across the border. Those illegals cost we tax payers billions every year. Many have the Chinese virus.

That stuttering fuck took what Trump had accomplished at the border and tore it down.

You keep lying to yourself. You're good at it.

"Yeah he's doing a great job of fucking the country up". Yes, but he does what Kaifeng Jews order him to do - just business...

QUOTE="struth, post: 26857895, member: 78740"
I am really concerned about Xiden's health.

Don't worry, peerless American medicine has cracked not only the Egyptian secret of embalming but also revitalization.

Forum List

Back