Obama: Americans Too ‘Lazy’ to Know Anything About the Rest of the World

Talk about lazy but that asshole Obama is absolutely the laziest sonofabitch to ever be President of this Republic.

Of course that is what we got when we elected an affirmative action Negro that never had a real job in his life. He fits the stereotype to a T.
Hey, he DID work at Baskin Robbins.

Remember how Barry, while out of the country, mocked and laughed at Americans for expressing their concern for this nation's security and for their own, declaring all Americans had to worry about were 'widows and orphans', and bragged about his outstanding vetting process....

...only to give a Visa to and allow into the US a terrorist who murdered 12 Americans in Ca?!

Got to love an arrogant, IGNORANT, condescending prick who laughs at, mocks, and then gets killed his own people!

"Hahaha, you guys are afraid of nothing - you're so stupid!"
What? What happened? How many were killed?"
"My bad."

:fu:, Barry!

Obama: Americans Too ‘Lazy’ to Know Anything About the Rest of the World - Breitbart

Does that include you Odumbo or are you not an American?

From the article:
Wednesday at a a Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) town hall in Luang Prabang, Laos, President Barack Obama said Americans can be “lazy” because we are so big we think “We don’t have to know anything about other people.”

Again Odumbo TRASHING American exceptionalism, trashing Americans. Typical Leftist.. All you Never Trumpers are about to get Hillary elected for more of this shit. CONGRATS

It's ok, he doesn't know any better either.

Obama: Americans Too ‘Lazy’ to Know Anything About the Rest of the World - Breitbart

From the article:
Wednesday at a a Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) town hall in Luang Prabang, Laos, President Barack Obama said Americans can be “lazy” because we are so big we think “We don’t have to know anything about other people.”

Again Odumbo TRASHING American exceptionalism, trashing Americans. Typical Leftist.. All you Never Trumpers are about to get Hillary elected for more of this shit. CONGRATS
he was mostly likely referring to the uneduared southern crackas
The OP.

Talk about lazy but that asshole Obama is absolutely the laziest sonofabitch to ever be President of this Republic.

Of course that is what we got when we elected an affirmative action Negro that never had a real job in his life. He fits the stereotype to a T.
^ Alt-Right Drumpf supporter.

From the article:

"American exceptionalism" deserves all the trashing it can get. Same for any other brand of "exceptionalism".

That arrogant horseshit needs to be hung by the neck until it is dead, dead, dead.

He's correct. Americans are a largely ignorant and stupid people.

Hence the maxim "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public".

Ooooh, be calm my surging blood pressure! Like all muslim invertebrate, lower life Obama is the most spoiled, ingrate punk! He's the first black leader elected by a white-majority country and all this cocksucking piece of filth can do is sneer, scold, and badmouth Americans and whites. This pig, this purple-lipped disease is the ONLY American president in history who badmouths his own country whenever he gives speeches abroad. Because like all ******* and/or mud-slimes, he has such a malicious, inferiority complex, 3rd-world, small dick syndrome, taking this country down a peg is Typhoid Barry's backstabbing manner of satisfying the demons in his malicious, putrescent soul.

Barry Hussein presided over a losing nuke deal with Iran just before Iran kidnapped a gaggle of weeping U.S. Sailors and then he sends a billion dollars in cash, Swiss bonds and Euros to the same freaking regime and meanwhile the pompous ass claims "Americans are too lazy to know anything about the rest of the world". The problem is that the mainstream media has become such a biased arm of the democrat party that most people are too lazy to learn anything about the Obama administration.

Man, I can never get enough for his contemptuous disdain for this nation and the hatred he has for its people, who he is supposed to represent.

What a disgraceful F*ing prick of a President!

WORST President EVUH!
Most LAWLESS President EVUH!

Putin and the rest of the world must be laughing at HIS ass and at the United States as the leader of the US is calling his own people, to include the ignorant, blind followers, lazy and stupid.

The sad thing is after this liberals will STILL think Gruber was not talking about THEM, despite Obama echoing what Gruber said.
Did you somehow read his statement and mistakenly assume that he was talking about all Americans? He makes a very valid point which is TRUE for a good portion of Americans and was expressing his efforts to increase worldly knowledge and engagement for our citizens. Where are you getting this negative hateful attack from?

Did you somehow read his statement and mistakenly assume that he was talking about all Americans?

The President of the United states is out of the country, in another country, mocking and calling Americans fat and lazy. This SOB is supposed to work for and represent this nation and its people....and you're trying to excuse him for not mocking and insulting ALL Americans.

Let me guess, Americans should not be pissed at Democrats for having their e-mails leaked and exposing they were mocking and making fun of Jews, women, blacks, and gays because THEY WEREN'T LAUGHING AT AND MOCKING ALL AMERICANS?!

WHAT A GREAT DEFENSE!

Did you somehow read his statement and mistakenly assume that he was talking about all Americans?

The President of the United states is out of the country, in another country, mocking and calling Americans fat and lazy. This SOB is supposed to work for and represent this nation and its people....and you're trying to excuse him for not mocking and insulting ALL Americans.

Let me guess, Americans should not be pissed at Democrats for having their e-mails leaked and exposing they were mocking and making fun of Jews, women, blacks, and gays because THEY WEREN'T LAUGHING AT AND MOCKING ALL AMERICANS?!

WHAT A GREAT DEFENSE!

americans are overweight. and the more rightwing the state, the more impoverished, uneducated and overweight they are.

I'm sorry that offends you. but I never heard the president mocking you.

who did mock jews are dumb Donald's supporters....the kkk'ers making robocalls for him talking about the white paradise that the country would be under dumb Donald's leadership.

now please stop whining. reality, anti-Semite racist kkk'ers love dumb Donald.

From the article:

Millions going to train teachers on 'white privilege'

Geez, well there may be something to that the way kids are being taught. wonder what other resources they are wasting.

I'm sorry that offends you. but I never heard the president mocking you..

You really are ignorant. It does not have anything to do with being fact or not. It is a matter of a US President abroad insulting the American people.

If I am a company (in this case the American people) and my employee (in this case Obama) goes off to a foreign 'trade show' to meet with a bunch of foreign leaders and he begins insulting the company, calling them fat, lazy, etc...you can bet I would fire his ass when he got back.

It's something you don't do and should not be tolerated.

Bt Barry can do know wrong and many of them share Barry 's disdain for this country. Anything to make 'em look bad in front of the world.

WHAT A GREAT DEFENSE!
Not at all what he was doing or saying. Learn how to read dude

From the article:

he was mostly likely referring to the uneduared southern crackas
No, more than likely project hood rats like yourself.

WHAT A GREAT DEFENSE!
Not at all what he was doing or saying. Learn how to read dude
If you says so, cause God knows you are inside Barry's head and are authorized to speak for him. You believe what you believe, I will believe what I do, and it's all good. have a nice day.

OMG how horrible, wait a minute LGS and Brietphart, hmmm sure smells fishy......yep bogus......

Forum List

Back