Obama: Americans Too ‘Lazy’ to Know Anything About the Rest of the World

Did you somehow read his statement and mistakenly assume that he was talking about all Americans?

The President of the United states is out of the country, in another country, mocking and calling Americans fat and lazy. This SOB is supposed to work for and represent this nation and its people....and you're trying to excuse him for not mocking and insulting ALL Americans.

Let me guess, Americans should not be pissed at Democrats for having their e-mails leaked and exposing they were mocking and making fun of Jews, women, blacks, and gays because THEY WEREN'T LAUGHING AT AND MOCKING ALL AMERICANS?!

WHAT A GREAT DEFENSE!
Not at all what he was doing or saying. Learn how to read dude
If you says so, cause God knows you are inside Barry's head and are authorized to speak for him. You believe what you believe, I will believe what I do, and it's all good. have a nice day.
I'm not in anybody's head, I just know how to read a statement and understand the message

Wednesday at a a Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) town hall in Luang Prabang, Laos, President Barack Obama said Americans can be “lazy” because we are so big we think “We don’t have to know anything about other people.”

Again Odumbo TRASHING American exceptionalism, trashing Americans. Typical Leftist.. All you Never Trumpers are about to get Hillary elected for more of this shit. CONGRATS

He's correct. Americans are a largely ignorant and stupid people.
That may be true in the circles YOU move in. The ones who have been totally dependent upon the state to educate them (and feed them), and who never question what they are told by the msm, their grade school teachers, and the pedo next door.

It certainly isn't true of the circles I move in.

I grew up in Boston. Massachusetts is the one of the highest ranked states for education. I also have an MBA and work for a Fortune 500 company.

Speak for yourself.

Can't wait until he's got his own Late Night Talk Show

maybe it will be on dumb Donald's breitbart network.

Late Night with Barack Obama! After his 1 hour long monologue on how he'd handle things if he were still President, our guests will be...well, there's never any time for guests. So Jake, Bodecca, Stats, just stayed tuned.

We <3 our audience, all three of you!

Obama: Americans Too ‘Lazy’ to Know Anything About the Rest of the World - Breitbart

Does that include you Odumbo or are you not an American?

From the article:
Wednesday at a a Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) town hall in Luang Prabang, Laos, President Barack Obama said Americans can be “lazy” because we are so big we think “We don’t have to know anything about other people.”

Again Odumbo TRASHING American exceptionalism, trashing Americans. Typical Leftist.. All you Never Trumpers are about to get Hillary elected for more of this shit. CONGRATS
I can see how the stupid members of our country might take offense at his comments.

That may be true in the circles YOU move in. The ones who have been totally dependent upon the state to educate them (and feed them), and who never question what they are told by the msm, their grade school teachers, and the pedo next door.

I grew up in Boston. Massachusetts is the one of the highest ranked states for education. I also have an MBA and work for a Fortune 500 company.

Speak for yourself.

You speak for yourself, bucko. You said Americans are largely ignorant and stupid. You believe in speaking for yourself, so I must take you at your word that most of the ones you know, are. I know you certainly are.

And just because Mass is ranked high for education doesn't mean there aren't ignorant bozos about, nor does it mean you aren't one. And while I'm sure we're all impressed by your alleged MBA and your job as a number cruncher or perhaps cafeteria server, the MBAs I have known are some of the most out of touch dingbats I've ever met.

Your ability to reason is seriously impaired and always has been. You don't seem to understand the language, and in all the years we've been posting here, I have yet to see your skills improve at all. You still engage in retarded logical fallacy and seem to think that it's clever. You've never learned to debate. Which is weird, considering how much time you spend here.

Speak for yourself.

You speak for yourself, bucko. You said Americans are largely ignorant and stupid. You believe in speaking for yourself, so I must take you at your word that most of the ones you know, are. I know you certainly are.

And just because Mass is ranked high for education doesn't mean there aren't ignorant bozos about, nor does it mean you aren't one. And while I'm sure we're all impressed by your alleged MBA and your job as a number cruncher or perhaps cafeteria server, the MBAs I have known are some of the most out of touch dingbats I've ever met.

Your ability to reason is seriously impaired and always has been. You don't seem to understand the language, and in all the years we've been posting here, I have yet to see your skills improve at all. You still engage in retarded logical fallacy and seem to think that it's clever. You've never learned to debate. Which is weird, considering how much time you spend here.
I don't always agree with Taz but from what I've seen from the both of you, he's got you smoked. Not even close

Obama: Americans Too ‘Lazy’ to Know Anything About the Rest of the World - Breitbart

From the article:

I can see how the stupid members of our country might take offense at his comments.

Well if by stupid you mean "honorable, hard working, intelligent Americans" I guess you're right.

But here's a little tidbit for you...just because progressives claim that everybody who doesn't fall in line is "stupid" doesn't make it true. That's just what your masters have told you to say, and everybody knows it.

Speak for yourself.

I don't always agree with Taz but from what I've seen from the both of you, he's got you smoked. Not even close

No, he really doesn't.

But a lot of the male posters have a thing for him, so I believe you when you voice your devotion to him. I'm sure you have incoming sexy pms coming your way.

From the article:

He is still on his apology tour. He does such a great job representing the USA, doesn't he?

Speak for yourself.

No, he really doesn't.

But a lot of the male posters have a thing for him, so I believe you when you voice your devotion to him. I'm sure you have incoming sexy pms coming your way.
See that's one of your shortcomings, irrational over emotional reactions. I said I don't agree with him much not I'm devoted to him. But if you need to make shit up to try make your agrumemt stronger then that just supports my point

From the article:

Well if by stupid you mean "honorable, hard working, intelligent Americans" I guess you're right.

But here's a little tidbit for you...just because progressives claim that everybody who doesn't fall in line is "stupid" doesn't make it true. That's just what your masters have told you to say, and everybody knows it.
Maybe these "honorable, hard working intelligent Americans" are just too hard working to pay attention to what's going on in their country and in the world. There's got to be some reason why they vote against their own interests so often. That's the way the upper echelon has designed it and you guys prove to them everyday that it's paid off.

If that's so, they were (after all) the ones that got him elected president.

From the article:

he was mostly likely referring to the uneduared southern crackas
Speaking of "UNEDUARED."

You a Southern Cracka Guano?

a948f00207ebad6157a681a42efd42f5.jpg

Man, I can never get enough for his contemptuous disdain for this nation and the hatred he has for its people, who he is supposed to represent.

What a disgraceful F*ing prick of a President!

WORST President EVUH!
Most LAWLESS President EVUH!

Putin and the rest of the world must be laughing at HIS ass and at the United States as the leader of the US is calling his own people, to include the ignorant, blind followers, lazy and stupid.

The sad thing is after this liberals will STILL think Gruber was not talking about THEM, despite Obama echoing what Gruber said.
Did you somehow read his statement and mistakenly assume that he was talking about all Americans? He makes a very valid point which is TRUE for a good portion of Americans and was expressing his efforts to increase worldly knowledge and engagement for our citizens. Where are you getting this negative hateful attack from?

Bullshit! Obama's own writings prove he has a 24/7 paranoid insecurity about white people. He's a spoiled brat ingrate crybaby (like the rest of that evil, subhuman PIsslam death cult). This is the only white majority country in history to have elected a black leader, and all this white-hating male C**T can do is badmouth white Americans every chance this joke, this treasonous human-colostomy bag gets, while living like a king on our tax dollars. The most malicious, chip-on-shoulder creature that slithered into the US gov't., out of the rust-speckled bus station urinal from which it was vomited. And I've seen firsthand there are MORE "ignorant, lazy" people in other countries who project their own insecurities against us to feel better.

Forum List

Back