Obama Admits To 'Flying Blind' As President

Actually you posted that Clinton did have a surplus...then cited a CNN fact check that ALSO claimed Clinton was the last President to have a surplus while trying your best to confuse the issue by referring to "federal outlays"! What do Federal outlays have to do with the discussion at hand?

I hate Obama? Why...because I point out his bad economic numbers? I suppose I hate him because he's black? You on the left are so predictable it's pathetic!
This is the fourth time I told you that I misspoke and told you that I agreed with you that Clinton did not have a surplus. He simply did not increase (over)spending.
Obama along with others championed a means to keep a major recession from turning into a major depression. Was it an ideal solution? No, there were mistakes, and the country of course went into more debt to do so.

All people, all corporations, and all government administrations seem to have a philosophy of ignoring future prosperity for short term gains. So don't obsess about your hatred for Obama. It will destroy you. The past is gone. It's time to look for what can be done in the future.

I have no hatred for Barack Obama. I simply didn't think he was good at the job of being President. It is time to look for what can be done in the future and the country has decided that progressives were not the answer. As a liberal you might want to ask why you still have Nancy Pelosi as your leader in the Congress? She "is" the past. If you don't discover some younger leaders then you're going to see a repeat of 2016.

Forum List

Back