NYT Publishes Swastika Crossword Puzzle on First Day of Hanukkah

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
No way this was a coincidence.

"The New York Times came under fire Sunday for publishing a crossword puzzle resembling a Nazi swastika, with readers pointing out its appearance coincided with the first day of the festival of Hanukkah, which commemorates the liberation of the Jewish people.

Donald Trump Jr. blasted the image as “disgusting.”

“Only the New York Times would get Chanukah going with this is the crossword puzzle,” Trump Jr. wrote on Twitter.

“Imagine what they would do to someone who did this and was not ideologically aligned with them? I’ll give them the same benefit of the doubt they would give those people… exactly zero,” he continued.

Disgusting! Only the New York Times would get Chanukah going with this is the crossword puzzle. Imagine what they would do to someone who did this and was not ideologically aligned with them? I’ll give them the same benefit of the doubt they would give those people… EXACTLY ZERO pic.twitter.com/eZHr0SQbT4
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 18, 2022

Pro-Israel group S.A.F.E. CUNY wrote, “Today’s Crossword Puzzle from the New York Times for Chanukah. Pretty much sums up the @nytimes for the past few years in regard to Jews and Israel.”

Donald Trump Jr. Joins Outrage After NYT Publishes Crossword Resembling Swastika

nyt-swastika-1-640x480.jpg

Like many other people, I also have utter contempt for today's New York Times.

I cannot ever forgive it for assuming some years back that some Caucasian fraternity brothers had assaulted an African American dancer. She was an outrageous liar. The woke district attorney eventually served a symbolic one-day jail sentence for his prejudice against the fraternity bros.

BUT it boggles the mind that even that rag would purposely design a crossword to insult such an important occasion. It deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Doesnt really look like a swastika
It may not have been intentional but to say that it doesn't look like a swastika is just, silly. For the life of me though I cant see how it gets by the people who are supposed to screen things before they go to print. Seriously. I don't believe the NYT doesn't have their CW puzzles approved and in the can weeks if not months out.

It may not have been intentional but to say that it doesn't look like a swastika is just, silly. For the life of me though I cant see how it gets by the people who are supposed to screen things before they go to print. Seriously. I don't believe the NYT doesn't have their CW puzzles approved and in the can weeks if not months out.
This had to be approved by upper management. It was no mistake.

Can the right wing settle on one narrative please.

Either the media is owned and operated by a Jewish cabal or they’re Nazis.

I don’t think they can be both.

You don't really want to see it.

Now if this had been Trump's favorite newspaper the New York Post, you would have been all over it like a dog on a pork chop.
I thought his favorite newspaper was the Bible. Oh wait..that was what he said his favorite book was.

LOL

Actually, the NY Post could print anything and until one of you guys quote it, I would be unaware of it. I don't run around looking for stuff to get pissed about. I have a life. You? No so much.

I thought his favorite newspaper was the Bible. Oh wait..that was what he said his favorite book was.

LOL

Actually, the NY Post could print anything and until one of you guys quote it, I would be unaware of it. I don't run around looking for stuff to get pissed about. I have a life. You? No so much.
yeah a book is not the same as a newspaper.

Not surprised you were unaware of the NY Post...it's one of the oldest papers in America...founded by Alexander Hamilton.

yeah a book is not the same as a newspaper.
Is the Bible your favorite book too? LOL
Not surprised you were unaware of the NY Post...it's one of the oldest papers in America...founded by Alexander Hamilton.
Aware of the Post. Not aware of what's in it day to day. I don't wake up and try to find something to act pissed off about. I have a life. You? Not so much.

Like many other people, I also have utter contempt for today's New York Times.

I cannot ever forgive it for assuming some years back that some Caucasian fraternity brothers had assaulted an African American dancer. She was an outrageous liar. The woke district attorney eventually served a symbolic one-day jail sentence for his prejudice against the fraternity bros.

BUT it boggles the mind that even that rag would purposely design a crossword to insult such an important occasion. It deserves the benefit of the doubt.
It boggles the mind that you guys would think there is a swastika on there. But then again, you think every election since the blob got into politics was stolen so ....

Is the Bible your favorite book too? LOL

Aware of the Post. Not aware of what's in it day to day. I don't wake up and try to find something to act pissed off about. I have a life. You? Not so much.
1) it's a great read, pick it up sometime
2) really? you seem to come on this website daily.....guess you are just trolling.

Forum List

Back