NYT Full-Page Ad Calls For Antifa Revolution

Alex Jones TV, the blob has his own network is the source, Fox isn't reporting this, but I want to save this thread!

So, I'm confused, is that Alex jones, the TV blob, or is it alex jones, the blob of TV?:biggrin: That being pointed out, he has very little credibility. Some of the stories they cover are factual, but he is far too wrapped up in himself.

Both, he got a few facts confused. And I should not make fun of his weight, but he spills onto the "desk" in front of him.

When nothing happens what's the next date you're going to tell each other to fear?

The fact of an AD is legit, I am reading the contents now.

Oh I have no doubt there is some truth to the OP like: An ad exists or Nov 4th is an actual date or Antifa is a thing.

BUT not one thing that says anywhere close to what the OP is claiming.
I posted from the "Revolutionary Communist Party", not ANTIFA.

The New York Times runs a full-page ad calling for a violent street revolution aimed at toppling the Trump administration. One America's Kristian Rouz has more on the international ties, and sources of funding for the groups behind the ad.

Why is "OAN" placing Clinton's photo in front of the so called ad?

If you watch the video you'll get why she's on the picture - because the Clinton donation group "Tides Foundation," as well as Clinton's old group "New World Foundation" (which she chaired) are some of the groups that paid for the ad. (The report itself is about who paid for the ads and those groups connections.)

The New York Times runs a full-page ad calling for a violent street revolution aimed at toppling the Trump administration. One America's Kristian Rouz has more on the international ties, and sources of funding for the groups behind the ad.

If you watch the video you'll get why she's on the picture - because the Clinton donation group "Tides Foundation," as well as Clinton's old group "New World Foundation" (which she chaired) are some of the groups that paid for the ad.

Different photo on the YOUTUBE version some other Alex Jones lover put up. Why is Jones promoting Communists? He is NOT The Grey Lady.

When nothing happens what's the next date you're going to tell each other to fear?

Oh I have no doubt there is some truth to the OP like: An ad exists or Nov 4th is an actual date or Antifa is a thing.

Ok, but here is what the OP said

Tell me which part of the quote is true. I bet just based on experience the one true thing probably here is an Ad ran. Lol

I find nothing from a legit source so this is most likely fake news, yet again.

OAN is a legit source.

Maybe. i am not too familiar with them.

Then perhaps you should check it out. They report nothing but the facts. No commentary. Just the facts. One America News.

What a goddamn joke. OAN is a bigger Trump fellatio network than is FOX. You can't watch for 5 minutes without a vomit stream of right wing commentary from people too crazy even for FOX.

If you watch the video you'll get why she's on the picture - because the Clinton donation group "Tides Foundation," as well as Clinton's old group "New World Foundation" (which she chaired) are some of the groups that paid for the ad.

Different photo on the YOUTUBE version some other Alex Jones lover put up. Why is Jones promoting Communists? He is NOT The Grey Lady.

Haven't seen Alex Jones' take on it - frankly I don't watch his shit, fucker yells to damn much. It's annoying...

The question was directly to why OAN did it, and I answered it.

Tell me which part of the quote is true. I bet just based on experience the one true thing probably here is an Ad ran. Lol

Newsweek reported this ASAP, (competing with Time for hot news, obviously. ) This refutes the claim legitimate sources would not report the story of course:

Refuse Fascism, a nascent protest group with ties to a more explicitly left-wing radical group, The Revolutionary Communist Party, doesn’t seem like a typical fit for the left-leaning pages of the paper known as The Gray Lady, but very little has been normal about the Trump era so far, according to organizers. The regime is destroying the planet by ignoring climate change, they say, and they claim it is turning America into a fascist country through an unprecedented series of executive orders.

OAN is a legit source.

Then perhaps you should check it out. They report nothing but the facts. No commentary. Just the facts. One America News.

What a goddamn joke. OAN is a bigger Trump fellatio network than is FOX. You can't watch for 5 minutes without a vomit stream of right wing commentary from people too crazy even for FOX.

Admittedly I've not watched it in a number of months, but I've never seen that but for their two shows "Ledger Report" and "Tipping Point" The rest of the time it was just a continuous stream of news; usually business related... I guess it's possible they're thrilling about Trump business policies since their capitalist... ~shrug~

I'd say go visit their site and watch em if anyone wants to know where they sit. Or don't. Whatever.

Newsweek reported this ASAP, (competing with Time for hot news, obviously. ) This refutes the claim legitimate sources would not report the story of course:

Refuse Fascism, a nascent protest group with ties to a more explicitly left-wing radical group, The Revolutionary Communist Party, doesn’t seem like a typical fit for the left-leaning pages of the paper known as The Gray Lady, but very little has been normal about the Trump era so far, according to organizers. The regime is destroying the planet by ignoring climate change, they say, and they claim it is turning America into a fascist country through an unprecedented series of executive orders.

Like I said, the only thing that the OP said that was True is that an ad ran in the paper.

Nit one other piece of what he said is true. Are we going with true and false anymore?

If there is anything New York needs right after a mass attack is a violent street revolution.
A normally-functioning adult would see this.

Such is not the case right now. People have seriously lost their shit.

And I predicted it. I knew what would happen to these people's brains, once they went all-in on Trump. He nurtured their worst qualities, and they are also in a position of having to defend the indefensible. Many of them are saying things that would have made themselves cringe just a few years ago. Now they say disgusting things...say things that are borderline retarded, but are certain they are smart and correct....

OAN is a legit source.

So no mention of violence in the ad.

OAN is a legit source.

Admittedly I've not watched it in a number of months, but I've never seen that but for their two shows "Ledger Report" and "Tipping Point" The rest of the time it was just a continuous stream of news; usually business related... I guess it's possible they're thrilling about Trump business policies since their capitalist... ~shrug~

I'd say go visit their site and watch em if anyone wants to know where they sit. Or don't. Whatever.

Yes, especially if you like commentary about how liberals are brainwashing our children by teaching them about science. Oh yeah, I guess that's "OAN Breaking News", too: all scientists are liberals bent on destroying society. Who knew?

The NY Times is running on empty and probably needs the 25 g's for a full page ad, even a treasonous one. It tells something about today's angry, violent and leaderless democrat party though. The DNC has lost it's rational base and now they are reaching out to energize the crazies and the crackpots. Anything to regain power and damn the Country.

You will repeat ANY Trump lie, wont you?

The NY Times Shatters Trump's Myth That It's 'Failing' By Revealing Record Number Of Subscribers

Newsweek titled their story ANTIFA, but note the ad is from a different source:

The November 4 protests are an attempt to remove Trump from power, organizers say

I liked Newsweek better than Time as a child, but while TIME is holding up, Newsweek is dying; online news beats all.

From your link and 100% just what I said:

The explicit goal of the November 4 protests, which have been warped into a number of increasingly bizarre, "antifa"-related conspiracy theories by right-wing media, is to remove Trump and his administration from office.

Bizarre is right.

Newsweek titled their story ANTIFA, but note the ad is from a different source:

The November 4 protests are an attempt to remove Trump from power, organizers say

I liked Newsweek better than Time as a child, but while TIME is holding up, Newsweek is dying; online news beats all.

From your link and 100% just what I said:

The explicit goal of the November 4 protests, which have been warped into a number of increasingly bizarre, "antifa"-related conspiracy theories by right-wing media, is to remove Trump and his administration from office.

Bizarre is right.

Thus, it is difficult to remain moderate when the extremists are breathing so close by, I mean anywhere in the US they can be identified.

Forum List

Back