NYT Full-Page Ad Calls For Antifa Revolution

The New York Times runs a full-page ad calling for a violent street revolution aimed at toppling the Trump administration. One America's Kristian Rouz has more on the international ties, and sources of funding for the groups behind the ad.

I find nothing from a legit source so this is most likely fake news, yet again.

OAN is a legit source.

Maybe. i am not too familiar with them.

could be fake but the dude from info wars is holding the paper up with the full ad

The New York Times runs a full-page ad calling for a violent street revolution aimed at toppling the Trump administration. One America's Kristian Rouz has more on the international ties, and sources of funding for the groups behind the ad.

8MJEO.gif

If there is anything New York needs right after a mass attack is a violent street revolution. It would cement their reputation as the most revolutionary avant garde city in the nation. A city on the knife edge of chaos.

But if obama was the president flames screaming racism would be burning off the paper.

This is why racism can't be taken seriously any longer. It's situational.

OAN is a legit source.

could be fake but the dude from info wars is holding the paper up with the full ad

I can't find the ad anywhere else, and that's the issue, they can be faked. i don't hold info wars in very high esteem either. They're not as bad as cnn, but they're pretty bad.

OAN is a legit source.

I can't find the ad anywhere else, and that's the issue, they can be faked. i don't hold info wars in very high esteem either. They're not as bad as cnn, but they're pretty bad.

Well who would be an acceptable source for this?

Obviously CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSN, Huffpost, NYTIMES, Wash Post, etc, will not report in this!

OAN is a legit source.

Obviously CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSN, Huffpost, NYTIMES, Wash Post, etc, will not report in this!

A Fox affiliate would suffice.

OAN is a legit source.

Well the Washington Post has posted an article trying to claim this is fake, does that make it real then?

The antifa apocalypse is coming this weekend, if you believe the hype

Why is "OAN" placing Clinton's photo in front of the so called ad?

OAN is a legit source.

Why not? I'll check National Review.

Well the Washington Post has posted an article trying to claim this is fake, does that make it real then?

The antifa apocalypse is coming this weekend, if you believe the hype

I don't see anything in the article about the NYT ad.

Alex Jones TV, the blob has his own network is the source, Fox isn't reporting this, but I want to save this thread!

OAN is a legit source.

Then perhaps you should check it out. They report nothing but the facts. No commentary. Just the facts. One America News.

Its OANN, network must be at the end. Nada on the NYT Facebook page where there are comments about ads, and other stories, hundreds of them DAILY. I think Alex MAY be in the Rush candy, and that stuff can kill you. The guy who put it on YOUTUBE has a different opening shot than you do also.

Alex Jones TV, the blob has his own network is the source, Fox isn't reporting this, but I want to save this thread!

So, I'm confused, is that Alex jones, the TV blob, or is it alex jones, the blob of TV?:biggrin: That being pointed out, he has very little credibility. Some of the stories they cover are factual, but he is far too wrapped up in himself.

OAN is a legit source.

i dont know anyone who actually gets the NYT so i cant tell for sure either

Legitimate sources are reporting, Jones' slanted version is just that:

Refuse Fascism, a nascent protest group with ties to a more explicitly left-wing radical group, The Revolutionary Communist Party, doesn’t seem like a typical fit for the left-leaning pages of the paper known as The Gray Lady, but very little has been normal about the Trump era so far, according to organizers. The regime is destroying the planet by ignoring climate change, they say, and they claim it is turning America into a fascist country through an unprecedented series of executive orders.

Not ANTIFA, an actual splinter of the few remaining 'revolutionary' Commies in the world.

OAN is a legit source.

i dont know anyone who actually gets the NYT so i cant tell for sure either

Yeah, I used to pay quite a bit to get it out here in Nevada but that stopped about ten years ago when they began producing more propaganda than news.

Legitimate sources are reporting, Jones' slanted version is just that:

Refuse Fascism, a nascent protest group with ties to a more explicitly left-wing radical group, The Revolutionary Communist Party, doesn’t seem like a typical fit for the left-leaning pages of the paper known as The Gray Lady, but very little has been normal about the Trump era so far, according to organizers. The regime is destroying the planet by ignoring climate change, they say, and they claim it is turning America into a fascist country through an unprecedented series of executive orders.

Not ANTIFA, an actual splinter of the few remaining 'revolutionary' Commies in the world.

Yep. That's what I read too.

Forum List

Back