NYC to spend $1.1 B on housing the homeless ( actually illegals) at $174/night hotels

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is NOT about helping homeless citizens. They're helping homeless ILLEGALS - the dem voter base. And this will entice illegals to migrate to NYC from all over the country.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/27/city-plans-to-spend-1-1b-to-house-homeless-in-hotels/

march 27 2018 The city plans to spend nearly $1.1 billion to house the homeless in commercial hotels over the next three years, officials said Tuesday.

While the de Blasio administration had been relying on a last-minute emergency-based system for booking hotel stays, the controversial practice was only recently formalized into three-year contracts totaling $364 million per year.

The average spent on a hotel room will be $174 per night, the officials said.

The Ds are campaigning for higher taxes and higher crime rates. Sounds like a winning ticket to me.

This is NOT about helping homeless citizens. They're helping homeless ILLEGALS - the dem voter base. And this will entice illegals to migrate to NYC from all over the country.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/27/city-plans-to-spend-1-1b-to-house-homeless-in-hotels/

march 27 2018 The city plans to spend nearly $1.1 billion to house the homeless in commercial hotels over the next three years, officials said Tuesday.

While the de Blasio administration had been relying on a last-minute emergency-based system for booking hotel stays, the controversial practice was only recently formalized into three-year contracts totaling $364 million per year.

All homeless people are illegal aliens? According to whom? At least 12% of all homeless people are veterans of our military. A large portion of the homeless are those, "horrible, mentally ill American citizens" whom the right always claim are the ONLY right-wing, whites committing mass violence. Many more are citizens who have lost all their money to hospitals and doctors as a result of paying their health bills. Still others are citizens who lose all their money to the IRS or rich people who sue them for all their money because they spilled a spoonful of soup on the rich guys tie. Of course there are many who have lost everything in floods, fires and other disasters.

But I get it. If hatred and bigotry are the only "philosophy" driving one's thought process, false statements like, "they're all illegals," makes sense. For those who, however, can use their intelligence to verify actual facts, statements like these are simply ridiculous and ignorant.

They could truck them all back across the southern border for a quarter of that.

All homeless people are illegal aliens? According to whom? At least 12% of all homeless people are veterans of our military. A large portion of the homeless are those, "horrible, mentally ill American citizens" whom the right always claim are the ONLY right-wing, whites committing mass violence. Many more are citizens who have lost all their money to hospitals and doctors as a result of paying their health bills. Still others are citizens who lose all their money to the IRS or rich people who sue them for all their money because they spilled a spoonful of soup on the rich guys tie. Of course there are many who have lost everything in floods, fires and other disasters.

But I get it. If hatred and bigotry are the only "philosophy" driving one's thought process, false statements like, "they're all illegals," makes sense. For those who, however, can use their intelligence to verify actual facts, statements like these are simply ridiculous and ignorant.

the homeless are not all illegals and not "evil"------but there are better ways to
house them

Let'em go to NYC...keeps the vermin out of our areas

thanks, lassie. may leprechauns inhabit your potato patch and socks and underwear

There was another news story this week about one of them sexually assaulting a nine year old girl close by...decent people don't want those around their families

I wouldn't want them in my hotel, either.

They certainly seem to prey on children

thanks, lassie. may leprechauns inhabit your potato patch and socks and underwear

There was another news story this week about one of them sexually assaulting a nine year old girl close by...decent people don't want those around their families

I wouldn't want them in my hotel, either.

the "hotel" thing just means large building used like a hotel----ie that rents
out rooms. The whole idea has been dead in the water for more than
50 years-----it ALWAYS LEADS TO DISASTER. It includes lots of corruption---
loss of property values--------and pork barrel deals----and urban crime

Of course, there was also a story about a former judge and recent Republican candidate in Alabama who had sexually assaulted several, young, girls. Still he had the support of those who refuse to support "Illegals." Applying standards to others while not applying those same standards to those one views to be in their group or on their side is the definition of both hypocrisy and bigotry. It seems "decent people" don't care about alleged crimes in one case but do in others based upon their own prejudice only and not upon any actual perceived morality.

Of course, there was also a story about a former judge and recent Republican candidate in Alabama who had sexually assaulted several, young, girls. Still he had the support of those who refuse to support "Illegals." Applying standards to others while not applying those same standards to those one views to be in their group or on their side is the definition of both hypocrisy and bigotry. It seems "decent people" don't care about alleged crimes in one case but do in others based upon their own prejudice only and not upon any actual perceived morality.

Yeah and you're spinning and deflecting, I'm no Moore fan now get back to topic

The topic is you believe all homeless people are illegals and criminals. Those are not the FACTS. If your "topic" is false statements coupled with expressing your own invalid hypocrisy/bigotry, then I am indeed "off topic."

I recall a certain German leader who, some decades ago, said all the "evil Jews" who owned the banks were responsible for the hard times in Germany after they lost WWI. That wasn't true then but it does show the exact same type of bigoted and ignorant belief system you seem to hold.

The topic is you believe all homeless people are illegals and criminals. Those are not the FACTS. If your "topic" is false statements coupled with expressing your own invalid hypocrisy/bigotry, then I am indeed "off topic."

I recall a certain German leader who, some decades ago, said all the "evil Jews" who owned the banks were responsible for the hard times in Germany after they lost WWI. That wasn't true then but it does show the exact same type of bigoted and ignorant belief system you seem to hold.

You're all over the map, lil dude. I'm talking about illegals not "homeless" people. I work with an Outreach that helps the homeless

\

You're all over the map, lil dude. I'm talking about illegals not "homeless" people. I work with an Outreach that helps the homeless

So funny! Perhaps you should read the topic you've chosen to comment on. 1: It says "ALL homeless people being helped out are illegal." 2: You seem to say (above) illegal criminals should not be around "decent people" while many of those same "decent people" support and vote for legal criminals accused of the EXACT same crime. 3: You then imply while you are a "decent person" who should not be forced to be around the homeless (who are all illegal in this topic) you help them out.

You lack all credibility at this point as it is you contorting your "views" when your hypocrisy/bigotry is clearly shown, over and over. Be proud of your ignorance. Just admit you hate others who do not fit into your atrocious belief system.

\

So funny! Perhaps you should read the topic you've chosen to comment on. 1: It says "ALL homeless people being helped out are illegal." 2: You seem to say (above) illegal criminals should not be around "decent people" while many of those same "decent people" support and vote for legal criminals accused of the EXACT same crime. 3: You then imply while you are a "decent person" who should not be forced to be around the homeless (who are all illegal in this topic) you help them out.

You lack all credibility at this point as it is you contorting your "views" when your hypocrisy/bigotry is clearly shown, over and over. Be proud of your ignorance. Just admit you hate others who do not fit into your atrocious belief system.

Sedwin.....go away you're annoying me

\

Sedwin.....go away you're annoying me

Oh, poor you. Are you annoyed? If you're the one with the "problem" then just log off and go back to your crayon's and coloring book in your mom's basement, little girl.

the homeless are not all illegals and not "evil"------but there are better ways to
house them

Which better ways? We could get the mentally ill medical help, the jobless jobs, etc. But immediately it would be the moral thing to get homeless people into housing which is what NYC want's to do.

Hilarious! This whole thread seems to based solely upon an "article" in the NY POST? I'm seriously surprised they didn't claim all homeless people were actual aliens from Mars. lol. These are the "facts" and "intellectual publications" conservatives base their opinions upon when they're not getting their information/facts from graffiti on public restroom walls. lmao

Forum List

Back