NYC Mayor Jeered and Police Academy Grads Refuse to Stand at Attention

De Blasio booed at police graduation - CNN.com Video
NYC Mayor and poster child for Democratic Party, Bill DeBlasio at NYC Police Academy graduation ceremony. He was booed and graduating cadets refused to stand for this man, whose rhetoric helped lead to the death of two good men who served NYC.
Really? I would have fixed that easily. Congrats graduates, you're all fired.
We all know you love the idea of living under or being a dictator.
Do you ever not make yourself look retarded?
You don't piss on the boss and then still expect to have a job.

NYC Mayor and poster child for Democratic Party, Bill DeBlasio at NYC Police Academy graduation ceremony. He was booed and graduating cadets refused to stand for this man, whose rhetoric helped lead to the death of two good men who served NYC.
Think that would have resolved the problem?
In that case, yep. You don't want to work for me, that's fine by me you little shits. Go sweep the streets, but they work for me as well so you;re fucked. Have fun watching the doors at Macy's.
di Blasio disagrees with you. He's meeting with police union reps today.

the mayor dishonored himself with his own actions and words

Exactly what words and actions are you specifically referring to?

It's a matter of opinion, and we're likely not going to agree on it.

I'm referring to the mayor's words that came before the shootings of the two police officers in New York.

Please provide a link to those exact words because I don't want there to be any confusion as to what was actually said.

Why can't anyone quote exactly what the mayor said that contributed to the officers being shot. Isn't there a link to a news article or youtube video? Why shouldn't people suspect that all this police protest stuff is more about changing the focus than about what the mayor actually said?

In that case, yep. You don't want to work for me, that's fine by me you little shits. Go sweep the streets, but they work for me as well so you;re fucked. Have fun watching the doors at Macy's.
So, he's a nice guy, and the cops are assholes. This isn't news.

I should know that you don'y piss on the boss, I am one. However I know you don't take a dump on your employees resulting in some of them getting killed. You still need to learn that half of the equation it seems.

He's a low life that wants to win re-election when the time comes... That's all. He wants to play both sides, feed the haters and feed the victims of the hate he caused. When did you become all about bosses being able to destroy everyone's life that works under them?

And for the record, it would have been hilarious if he fired them all. I would bet within one or two months he is removed from office by the people.

I should know that you don'y piss on the boss, I am one. However I know you don't take a dump on your employees resulting in some of them getting killed. You still need to learn that half of the equation it seems.
There seems to be multiple posters asking what the mayor said or did to contribute to the slain officers being attacked. No one seems to have an answer. Maybe you have one since you are making that claim.

I won't bet on those odds, but he sure didn't think it was a good idea to fire all the graduates at their graduation ceremony. Nor all the veteran cops at a funeral. Nor his police bodyguard at his press conference.

There seems to be multiple posters asking what the mayor said or did to contribute to the slain officers being attacked. No one seems to have an answer. Maybe you have one since you are making that claim.

Ask the mayor, he's working with the unions right now to fix his mistakes. If he had done no wrong I don't know why he didn't just fire the entire police force seeing as they all turned on him, literally.

Its crazy to watch you all turn your backs on the people in favor of a democrat politician lol.

However I know you don't take a dump on your employees resulting in some of them getting killed.

Please provide the exact words the mayor used to "take a dump" on the NYPD.

Please provide the exact words used by the cadets and officers used "to take a piss" on the Mayor.

In other words you don't have any clue what was actually said by the mayor.

Thanks for disqualifying yourself from this thread. Have a nice day.

I respect you in general, Derideo, but watching your exchange with Avory just now, I do not feel like engaging with you when you seem intent on treating people this way, as if this were some little game. The extra snark at the end of your post was not necessary, and, in my opinion, came off as arrogant, as though you are not truly interested in genuine discussion, but instead interested in playing some game. I miss the Derideo I knew earlier. If you do expect to have a meaningful discussion with me in the future, I am hoping you will treat fellow people just a little bit better.

However I know you don't take a dump on your employees resulting in some of them getting killed.

Please provide the exact words the mayor used to "take a dump" on the NYPD.

Please provide the exact words used by the cadets and officers used "to take a piss" on the Mayor.

I noticed you didn't answer the question either. Thanks for disqualifying yourself from this thread.

I respect you in general, Derideo, but watching your exchange with Avory just now, I do not feel like engaging with you when you seem intent on treating people this way, as if this were some little game. The extra snark at the end of your post was not necessary, and, in my opinion, came off as arrogant, as though you are not truly interested in genuine discussion, but instead interested in playing some game. I miss the Derideo I knew earlier. If you do expect to have a meaningful discussion with me in the future, I am hoping you will treat fellow people just a little bit better.

In other words you cannot provide the mayor's actual words either which makes you no better than AS.

Then you make this into a personal issue because you were looking for an excuse to get out of having to explain why the mayor was wrong when he said what he did. And you know that you can't because what he said is no different to what any other concerned father would say to his own beloved son.

Since you made this personal that frees me up to point out that you lack integrity in this matter. I suspected as much in the other thread but now you have confirmed it. And no, it is impossible to have a "meaningful discussion" with someone who lacks personal integrity. That is your problem and not mine. I treat everyone the same until they demonstrate through their own posts who they really are.

Have a nice day.

And let's put Mayor DeBlasio's actual words on the record in this thread;

Apparently Bill de Blasio disrespects police because he has bi-racial children and acknowledges racism

Chirlane and I have had to talk to Dante for years about the dangers that he may face. A good young man, law-abiding young man who would never think to do anything wrong. And yet, because of a history that still hangs over us, the dangers he may face, we’ve had to literally train him—as families have all over this city for decades—in how to take special care in any encounter he has with the police officers who are there to protect him.

And that painful sense of contradiction that our young people see first, that our police are here to protect us, and we honor that, and at the same time, there’s a history we have to overcome, because for so many of our young people, there’s a fear. And for so many of our families, there’s a fear. So I’ve had to worry over the years. Chirlane’s had to worry. Is Dante safe each night?

There are so many families in this city who feel that each and every night. Is my child safe? And not just from some of the painful realities—crime and violence in some of our neighborhoods—but is safe from the very people they want to have faith in as their protectors. That’s the reality.

If I had a black son I would have said the exact same things to him. I trained my own daughter in "street smarts" because that is what any concerned parent does.

You do it for the safety of your own child.

You do it because you love your child and want them to be safe.

You don't do it because you are trying to "piss on the NYPD".

Forum List

Back