NYC Mayor builds Tent City for illegals in AOC's district. She demands they get bum rushed out of there.

Likely .mil inflatable tents with a pumped in hot air heat source.

OIP.CLx1FX_paqTm091VeKG9fQHaGW
Not bad. Better than any of the crap GP Mediums they made me sleep in, in tent cities, but the porta-potties and outdoor showers sucked even worse.

I don't know. Ask idiot Adams.
I found it. 2014. No fatalities.

Local residents say they have never seen it like that before.

Next dumbass excuse for your Racist AOC and her NIMBY, Simp?

Only the best for illegals. :eusa_wall:
Seriously though, and I got to say, I have never been to New York, so I really don't know. But, I'll tell you this. Lots of towns and cities have old schools that have been closed or consolidated, many with Gyms and Kitchens. As temp facilities. They could be converted to cott hotels pretty quick and possibly cheaper, and with better sanitary situations.

I found it. 2014. No fatalities.

Local residents say they have never seen it like that before.

Next dumbass excuse for your Racist AOC and her NIMBY, Simp?

She's not a racist, Trump asslicker. But you are.

She's not a racist, Trump asslicker. But you are.
Yes she is. She just bum rushed a bunch of brown people out of her district.

Now, quote a post by me showing I am a racist.

Failure to find a post is an admission you are a lying sack of shit. I always like doing this because in ten minutes I get to confirm you are a lying sack of shit.

tic....toc.....tic....toc.....

Seriously though, and I got to say, I have never been to New York, so I really don't know. But, I'll tell you this. Lots of towns and cities have old schools that have been closed or consolidated, many with Gyms and Kitchens. As temp facilities. They could be converted to cott hotels pretty quick and possibly cheaper, and with better sanitary situations.

What is your obsession with illegal shit?
Especially where you don't live?

The City of New York doesn't want to get into the hotel business.

NY is a superfund site, asbestos, lead paint, PCB's

The dishonesty of the Left is beyond words!

They don't even care anymore to hide it, their motto is: Not In My Backyard.

Send the shit to other places, like they did in Marthas Vineyard.:mad-61:

~~~~~~
As long as they can force you to do what they say. Then it's turned into NIMBY when they have to submit to the same.
Just as we have found time and again. A month ago it was NYC, Chicago and D.C.. two weeks ago it was Martha's Vineyard, today it's AOC's turn, tomorrow Nancy P. may have illegal unwanted visitors camping in her vineyards.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
As long as they can force you to do what they say. Then it's turned into NIMBY when they have to submit to the same.
Just as we have found time and again. A month ago it was NYC, Chicago and D.C.. two weeks ago it was Martha's Vineyard, today it's AOC's turn, tomorrow Nancy P. may have illegal unwanted visitors camping in her vineyards.
Dems are squealing like stuck pigs.

Yes she is. She just bum rushed a bunch of brown people out of her district.

Now, quote a post by me showing I am a racist.

Failure to find a post is an admission you are a lying sack of shit. I always like doing this because in ten minutes I get to confirm you are a lying sack of shit.

tic....toc.....tic....toc.....
You're the one bitching about immigrants from Central America in the guise that they have to do it "legally", asshole. So who the fuck do you think you're bullshitting, assclown?

Btw, why the constant rants about AOC going back since she was elected? Does she represent your district or are you just a fucking stooge for Trump's fascist asseaters?

You're the one bitching about immigrants from Central America in the guise that they have to do it "legally", asshole. So who the fuck do you think you're bullshitting, assclown?

Btw, why the constant rants about AOC going back since she was elected? Does she represent your district or are you just a fucking stooge for Trump's fascist asseaters?
So you have no racist post by me.

Thanks for admitting you are a lying sack of shit.

Dismissed, liar.

Dismissed, liar.
I'll wait for your next rant when one of your polical hacks like DeSantis or Abbot ship immigrants from CA to wherever to wipe your nose in it, CLOWN.

I'll wait for your next rant when one of your polical hacks like DeSantis or Abbot ship immigrants from CA to wherever to wipe your nose in it, CLOWN.

Dismissed, liar.

Forum List

Back