NYC Mayor builds Tent City for illegals in AOC's district. She demands they get bum rushed out of there.

The City of New York doesn't want to get into the hotel business.
It should only be short term transient migrant not a flop house for recurring use of their winos and drug addicts. Not a hotel, but unused facilities are unused facilities. An unused school gym will hold a lot of cots.

What is your obsession with illegal shit?
Especially where you don't live?
What illegal shit? I am mainly saying tents in a parking lot are a dumb idea.

It should only be short term transient migrant not a flop house for recurring use of their winos and drug addicts. Not a hotel, but unused facilities are unused facilities. An unused school gym will hold a lot of cots.
No one wants to be in a shelter in NY.

You do better on the streets.

No one wants to be in a shelter in NY.

You do better on the streets.
I sure as heck don't want to be in one. Of course, I am no immigrant. The only thing I would want out of New York is just that, "out of New York".

A Prog's work is never done....From destroying 25 thousand Amazon jobs to admitting 25 thousand illegals with no skills. She's a keeper that AOC is. She must have to go to another elite's party soon.

Gee whiz, I remember when she was busy in her white pants crying at a fence by an empty parking lot on the border showing her solidarity with illegals. Now she just can't have them anywhere around her district.

The hypocrisy is awesome to behold.
View attachment 705504

The liberty daily substack???? You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel, FuckBoi????

So she wants people who have no where to wait for something better than what is offered now ??

Forum List

Back