NYC COVID-19 Numbers Debunk the Liberal Panic Party

We are at about 250K dead, and you say the lockdown will have us at 500K.

Get a first grader to do the math for ya, Simpleton.

Wow- you are dense... you left out the part that without a lockdown, we'll probably hit a million before the vaccine becomes widely available.

Like I said, I suspect you are some kind of high functioning retard. This is what happens when you have long term exposure to Hate Radio

We are at about 250K dead, and you say the lockdown will have us at 500K.

Get a first grader to do the math for ya, Simpleton.

Wow- you are dense... you left out the part that without a lockdown, we'll probably hit a million before the vaccine becomes widely available.

Like I said, I suspect you are some kind of high functioning retard. This is what happens when you have long term exposure to Hate Radio
Link us up to your source that says without a lockdown 750,000 more will die, and with a lockdown 250,000 more will die.

I'm guessing you pulled those numbers out of your ass.

Link us up to your source that says without a lockdown 750,000 more will die, and with a lockdown 250,000 more will die.

I'm guessing you pulled those numbers out of your ass.

The last resort of a losing argument, asking for links...
That's fucking hilarious. I kick your ass by exposing the fact you just pulled numbers out of your ass, and you want to try to claim victory.

You really should hang it up at this point, Loser. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

That's fucking hilarious. I kick your ass by exposing the fact you just pulled numbers out of your ass, and you want to try to claim victory.

While I'm sure that you have an obsession with dude's asses, you really didn't do much of anything....

We KNOW that lockdowns will save lives... I'm not even sure what your point is now, since Trump has already lost.

While I'm sure that you have an obsession with dude's asses, you really didn't do much of anything....

We KNOW that lockdowns will save lives... I'm not even sure what your point is now, since Trump has already lost.
Look fella, we all know you just made up those numbers. And when I called you out you have nothing but whining and crying because I exposed you as a liar.

Trump has nothing to do with this conversation, idiot. That's just feeble attempt by you to distract from you getting exposed as a lying sack of shit.

Deal with it.

Look fella, we all know you just made up those numbers. And when I called you out you have nothing but whining and crying because I exposed you as a liar.

Trump has nothing to do with this conversation, idiot. That's just feeble attempt by you to distract from you getting exposed as a lying sack of shit.

Yeah, you guys like to keep pretending the Covid was a Chinese Plot to get rid of Cheetoh Jesus, and you are still upset.

Yeah, you guys like to keep pretending the Covid was a Chinese Plot to get rid of Cheetoh Jesus, and you are still upset.
Once again I will call you a liar.

Feel free to quote my post that proves what you say, liar.

GO!

Fucking pure idiocy. That IS the Trump strategy though.

Just lock away the elderly and those who have medical issues and let everyone else get it. Disregarding the fact that many of those younger, healthier people would also die...

Unfortunately we'd have to lock them away pretty much forever and oh yea...the virus running wild would STILL find them.

You simply can NOT isolate people well enough. The virus would still get into assisted living facilities and even into homes...because SOMEONE has to provide food and maintain those facilities and homes and those people still would have medical and dental needs etc.

That argument is simplistic and stupid.

8 months of it hasn't , so what makes you believe it can now joe?

Well, we didn't have 8 months of lockdown. We had two months of lockdown, we managed to cap the death toll at 500 a day... and then we let everything go back to "Normal" and got a new spike.
At what date did we cap the death toll at 500 per day?

I know how you piss your depends whenever someone asks you to back up a claim..........but, do you have a link?

At what date did we cap the death toll at 500 per day?

I know how you piss your depends whenever someone asks you to back up a claim..........but, do you have a link?

I don't do links for assholes...

But it declined to 500 a day back in July.
No, you don't do links because you just pull numbers out of your ass and there is no link to that.

Nobody said we were going to have 1 million deaths without a lockdown, and 500,000 if we did have a lockdown.

Last edited:
I hate to be the bearer of more good news about COVID-19, since I know liberals prefer to wallow in baseless panic over the virus, but here are more numbers that prove that the virus poses a minimal risk to most Americans.

If New York City (NYC), with its population of 8.4 million, were a state, it would be the 13th most populated state and the most densely populated state in the country. So let us look at NYC’s COVID-19 numbers to see if they tell us anything about how we should be responding to the virus. NYC’s numbers are further proof that one-size-fits-all lockdowns are unscientific and unjustified.

The age groups are the groups used by NYC’s health department. Also, NYC’s health department does its case numbers and its age-group case and death rates in increments of the rate per 100,000 people, but you’ll still easily get the picture.

All Ages
Cases: 277,558
Deaths: 24,202
Death rate: 8.72%
Survival Rate: 91.28%

Ages 0-17
Cases: 2,564 per 100,000
Deaths: 19
Death rate: 1.1 per 100,000
Survival rate: 99,999.9 per 100,000

Ages 18-24
Cases: 2,790 per 100,000
Deaths: 44
Death rate: 2.49 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 99,997.51 per 100,000

Ages 25-34
Cases: 3,242 per 100,000
Deaths: 228
Death rate: 12.94 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 99,987.06 per 100,000

Ages 35-44
Cases: 3,841 per 100,000
Deaths: 623
Death rate: 46.09 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 99,953.91 per 100,000

Ages 45-54
Cases: 4,483 per 100,000
Deaths: 1,618
Death rate: 126.93 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 99,873.07 per 100,000

Ages 55-64
Cases: 4,483 per 100,000
Deaths: 3,756
Death rate: 306.43 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 99,693.57 per 100,000

Ages 65-74
Cases: 4,275 per 100,000
Deaths: 5,805
Death rate: 670.01 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 99,329.99 per 100,000

Ages 75-100
Cases: 4,956 per 100,000
Deaths: 12,092
Death rate: 1,705.45 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 98,294.55 per 100,000

Notice that ages 65-74 and 75-100 account for 17,897 of NYC’s 24,202 COVID-19 deaths, or 73.95% of those deaths. So why are we not focusing our restrictions on those two age groups instead of imposing them on everyone? Why are we closing schools when children are far less likely to die from COVID-19 than they are from the common flu? We don’t close schools during flu season, so why should we close them because of COVID-19 when the risk from COVID-19 is far lower than the risk from the flu? If there are teachers in their sixties, they can take extra precautions when they’re around students or other teachers.

Notice also that NYC’s numbers debunk the myth that teens and college-aged kids are “super spreaders.” The super spreaders are people aged 45-100. People aged 0-24 are far less likely to catch the virus than older groups and therefore are the age group that is least likely to spread the virus. You can’t spread it if you don’t have it.

If you want to confirm the above numbers, here’s the link to the NYC health department’s website:

COVID-19: Data Main - NYC Health

It's Plandemic.

Forum List

Back