NYC COVID-19 Numbers Debunk the Liberal Panic Party

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
I hate to be the bearer of more good news about COVID-19, since I know liberals prefer to wallow in baseless panic over the virus, but here are more numbers that prove that the virus poses a minimal risk to most Americans.

If New York City (NYC), with its population of 8.4 million, were a state, it would be the 13th most populated state and the most densely populated state in the country. So let us look at NYC’s COVID-19 numbers to see if they tell us anything about how we should be responding to the virus. NYC’s numbers are further proof that one-size-fits-all lockdowns are unscientific and unjustified.

The age groups are the groups used by NYC’s health department. Also, NYC’s health department does its case numbers and its age-group case and death rates in increments of the rate per 100,000 people, but you’ll still easily get the picture.

All Ages
Cases: 277,558
Deaths: 24,202
Death rate: 8.72%
Survival Rate: 91.28%

Ages 0-17
Cases: 2,564 per 100,000
Deaths: 19
Death rate: 1.1 per 100,000
Survival rate: 99,999.9 per 100,000

Ages 18-24
Cases: 2,790 per 100,000
Deaths: 44
Death rate: 2.49 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 99,997.51 per 100,000

Ages 25-34
Cases: 3,242 per 100,000
Deaths: 228
Death rate: 12.94 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 99,987.06 per 100,000

Ages 35-44
Cases: 3,841 per 100,000
Deaths: 623
Death rate: 46.09 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 99,953.91 per 100,000

Ages 45-54
Cases: 4,483 per 100,000
Deaths: 1,618
Death rate: 126.93 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 99,873.07 per 100,000

Ages 55-64
Cases: 4,483 per 100,000
Deaths: 3,756
Death rate: 306.43 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 99,693.57 per 100,000

Ages 65-74
Cases: 4,275 per 100,000
Deaths: 5,805
Death rate: 670.01 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 99,329.99 per 100,000

Ages 75-100
Cases: 4,956 per 100,000
Deaths: 12,092
Death rate: 1,705.45 per 100,000
Survival Rate: 98,294.55 per 100,000

Notice that ages 65-74 and 75-100 account for 17,897 of NYC’s 24,202 COVID-19 deaths, or 73.95% of those deaths. So why are we not focusing our restrictions on those two age groups instead of imposing them on everyone? Why are we closing schools when children are far less likely to die from COVID-19 than they are from the common flu? We don’t close schools during flu season, so why should we close them because of COVID-19 when the risk from COVID-19 is far lower than the risk from the flu? If there are teachers in their sixties, they can take extra precautions when they’re around students or other teachers.

Notice also that NYC’s numbers debunk the myth that teens and college-aged kids are “super spreaders.” The super spreaders are people aged 45-100. People aged 0-24 are far less likely to catch the virus than older groups and therefore are the age group that is least likely to spread the virus. You can’t spread it if you don’t have it.

If you want to confirm the above numbers, here’s the link to the NYC health department’s website:

COVID-19: Data Main - NYC Health

Last edited:
You know, if you look at all the unConstitutional edicts passed in the last 10 years.....
Patriot Act
Civil Forfeiture
TSA shakedowns
Covid lockdowns

We are already NOT a free country.
in fact, the USA ranks far down the list of Free countries at this point already.

This is what happens when good men refuse to defend their freedoms. MUCH more to come.

Whats funny is that if the post by OP was put on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram...it would be censored. :auiqs.jpg:

Liberals dont want facts to get in the way of their fear mongering bullshit narrative.

You useful idot libs really need to pull your heads out of your asses.

Whats funny is that if the post by OP was put on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram...it would be censored. :auiqs.jpg:

Liberals dont want facts to get in the way of their fear mongering bullshit narrative.

You useful idot libs really need to pull your heads out of your asses.

MeWe, the conservative alternative to Facebook, won't censor any such information.

I hate to be the bearer of more good news about COVID-19, since I know liberals prefer to wallow in baseless panic over the virus, but here are more numbers that prove that the virus poses a minimal risk to most Americans.

I don't think we need scientific advice from a guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear.

I'll take the doctors and scientists instead.

I don't think we need scientific advice from a guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear.

1606057630614.png

View attachment 419952

Hey, stupid, the reason we still have a problem is that too many of you on the Talking Snake Right didn't follow lockdowns or wear masks... that's why Covid is still around. The purpose of lockdowns isn't to end Covid, it's to limit spreading of the disease until we get a vaccine into place.

View attachment 419952

Hey, stupid, the reason we still have a problem is that too many of you on the Talking Snake Right didn't follow lockdowns or wear masks... that's why Covid is still around. The purpose of lockdowns isn't to end Covid, it's to limit spreading of the disease until we get a vaccine into place.
How did I not follow lockdowns, and how would you know if I wear a mask, Stupid?

Do you ever not talk out of your ass?

But thanks for admitting lockdowns don't work. So why are we having another lockdown?

The old Progs are more science worthy scam again. We went to the moon with non prog science. If we used your science and quotas we would have went to eh moon a quarter century later with the same technology as the 1960's and crashed or aborted with lower standard people.

View attachment 419952

Just those on the right don't wear masks, right dummy?

Do you ever get tired of me making you look like the idiot you are? :iyfyus.jpg:

1606061827098.png

1606061861643.png

1606061922589.png

How did I not follow lockdowns, and how would you know if I wear a mask, Stupid?

But thanks for admitting lockdowns don't work. So why are we having another lockdown?

Too keep this from being a million dead instead of a half million dead.

Seriously, are you this retarded all the time?
So you are saying this lockdown will double the death toll.

Thanks for admitting lockdowns don't work.

Too keep this from being a million dead instead of a half million dead.

Seriously, are you this retarded all the time?
Quote the medical expert saying we are going to have a million dead.

GO!

Are you fucking retarded? I state something very clearly, you read it as the exact fucking opposite of that.

Look, man, I know that you are butthurt that Trump's incompetence on Covid got him voted out of office. But you all can stop now. You lost.

Are you fucking retarded? I state something very clearly, you read it as the exact fucking opposite of that.

Look, man, I know that you are butthurt that Trump's incompetence on Covid got him voted out of office. But you all can stop now. You lost.
We are at about 250K dead, and you say the lockdown will have us at 500K.

Get a first grader to do the math for ya, Simpleton.

Forum List

Back