There May Be Election Fraud Exposed!!

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
For those who are looking for election fraud in the 2020 cycle, a great place to look is Florida. Specifically, FL 37.

It looks like a last minute NPA candidate in a state senate race there, who just happened to have the same last name as the Democrat in the race, grabbed about 6000 votes. The Dem lost the race by under 40 votes.

The NPA candidate didn’t carry out a campaign and it has been discovered that he doesn’t live at the address he listed in his filing.

Who will be the first USMB fake patriot to demand justice in this race?

For those who are looking for election fraud in the 2020 cycle, a great place to look is Florida. Specifically, FL 37.

It looks like a last minute NPA candidate in a state senate race there, who just happened to have the same last name as the Democrat in the race, grabbed about 6000 votes. The Dem lost the race by under 40 votes.

The NPA candidate didn’t carry out a campaign and it has been discovered that he doesn’t live at the address he listed in his filing.

I know lemme guess "Fake Nuz ".

Finally! The USSC is getting involved in this election. On January 20, 2021 Chief Justice John Roberts will officiate at the swearing in ceremony for president Joe Biden. :auiqs.jpg:

The Name You Know...

I've been waiting for a real world instance of The Distinguished Gentleman, while you referenced story isn't exactly it, but it comes close...

Yes, lets look into all of it. Democrats don’t want any part of that.

Evidence suggests several state Senate candidates were plants funded by dark money (local10.com)

Hanky Panky in Forida wouldn't surprise me on bit.

The Florida Secretary of State is a constitutional officer of the state government of Florida, established by the original 1838 state Constitution. The secretary's duties include overseeing the state's election process, acting as Florida's "chief cultural officer," and registering the state's businesses. The secretary serves at the pleasure of the governor.

Current officeholder
The current secretary of state is Republican Laurel Lee. Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) appointed Lee on January 28, 2019.[1]

Florida Secretary of State - Ballotpedia

This has already been admitted by Powell, in that both sides have committed fraud in reference to the Dominion system.
Bottom line is that fraud gets exposed, Trump wins.

This has already been admitted by Powell, in that both sides have committed fraud in reference to the Dominion system.

Like many Trombie morons, you are too lazy to read the post and just reacted to the title. This thread has nothing to do with Powell. Moron.

Like many Trombie morons, you are too lazy to read the post and just reacted to the title. This thread has nothing to do with Powell. Moron.
I do apologize dear great one. I was trying to assess your intentions from your pathetic post, because I cant get your link to download for some reason.
Are you suggesting there was fraud, and more specifically electronic fraud ?
If so, then yes my statement is very much relevant.

P.S. If I would have known this was going to trigger your tender feelings, I would have posted it much sooner. :auiqs.jpg:

I do apologize dear great one. I was trying to assess your intentions from your pathetic post, because I cant get your link to download for some reason.
Are you suggesting there was fraud, and more specifically electronic fraud ?
If so, then yes my statement is very much relevant.

P.S. If I would have known this was going to trigger your tender feelings, I would have posted it much sooner. :auiqs.jpg:

Now...you lie. My post describes the incident. The link is not needed. Fucking nutbag liars lie and can never
admit their mistakes.

Forum List

Back