NYC braces for 'tens of thousands' of protesters set to march on Financial District

Tens of thousands? That's a lot of urineand crap in front of the Exchange! Heard there were 30 at Zucotti park tonight. What a bunch of losers. Wonder if they will bring their syringes and dope? Cops will be ready for them if Bloomberg wakes up.

I really can't see why anyone would support these degenerates.
That's because they're being handled by demagogues. You see, there are hearings tomorrow over the Quid Pro deals going on in the Obama administration lately, and the wonkier the behavior of the OWS collaborators, the less attention the public gives to the Thieves on the hill who are bilking American taxpayers for frivolous spending spree of Barack Obama.

The give-varmints give out half-billion-dollar bailout bucks to their beleaguered buds, and the American taxpayer has to pay for it. Each crony gives back oh, a hundred grand to Democrat candidates to get them elected, and when they get majorities, they share the PIGGY BANK BONANZA that the United States Treasury has become with Democrat Business Interests Only.

Our taxes and gas prices are through the roof, they use us taxpayers to pay for their exclusive party proliferation.

IT SUCKS!

Does it look like this movement is waning?

I don't see Tea Partiers willing to endure discomfort, pepper spray, or beatings. So, which movement is likely to outlive the other?

Yep.... your right.

Those silly Tea Partiers have jobs.... abide by the rules, and dont get beat down due to that RESPECT for the rule of law.

So by that metric..... guess you win.

:clap2::lol:

Run them over, just let commuters know that they face no penalties for going to work.

Run them over, just let commuters know that they face no penalties for going to work.

I have an ARB bumper on my truck..... Im in!!!!

CRUSHING BUGS IS A TON OF FUN..!

2.jpg

j/k you liberal idiots
:tongue:

Last edited:
SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 5:55 AM
The SEIU is planning a “Bridge Action Day” for Obama.
The overpaid government union goons will shut down traffic on US bridges and harass US workers going to work on Thursday morning.
detroit-bridge.jpg

the rest with comments at.
The Gateway Pundit | Where Hope Made a Comeback

Notify Obama! More shovel ready jobs when they are done occupying that bridge. Don't want the cars to slip in that shit.

tonight is a good night to watch chrissy and fat ed,,,im gonna watch the reruns to see if they bring up this story,,i will keep u posted. if they don't mention the shitters plans for tomorrow,,,,i wont know how to react.

Gotta admit the Marxists pulling the strings here are doing an effective job. lol at all the useful idiots on the ground marching thinking they're part of some noble cause.

Why can't it just be OWS people? Why like a total fucking fat bitch hack do you have to compare the TPM to the OWS?

Next up you will compare the size of the protest...

Fucking idiots...

I don't see Tea Partiers willing to endure discomfort, pepper spray, or beatings. So, which movement is likely to outlive the other?

Yep.... your right.

Those silly Tea Partiers have jobs.... abide by the rules, and dont get beat down due to that RESPECT for the rule of law.

So by that metric..... guess you win.

Everyone has their priorities, right?

maybe everyone should just take the day off tomorrow? may as well, the "confounded bridge" and subways will be closed/and/or/ pooped on.

The occupation at Zuccotti Park may be over, but wary city officials are bracing for trouble tomorrow when a mob of that could number in the “tens of thousands” is expected to answer Occupy Wall Street’s call to shut down the Financial District.

“Everything that we have seen and heard suggests that we may have tens of thousands of people tomorrow protesting.

The protesters are calling for a massive event aimed at disrupting major parts of the city,” Deputy Mayor Howard Wolfson told reporters this afternoon.

Read more: City braces for 'tens of thousands' of protesters set to march on Financial District - NYPOST.com

City braces for 'tens of thousands' of protesters set to march on Financial District - NYPOST.com

I am not sure what these people expect to accomplish? They Act like Wall street is only the 1%, and ignore that Fact that a Huge % of the 99% have their Retirements wrapped up in the Fate of the Stock Market as well. So what do they want to accomplish by shutting it down? Damage The Vast Majority of Americans Retirement Future? What?

I am not sure what these people expect to accomplish? They Act like Wall street is only the 1%, and ignore that Fact that a Huge % of the 99% have their Retirements wrapped up in the Fate of the Stock Market as well. So what do they want to accomplish by shutting it down? Damage The Vast Majority of Americans Retirement Future? What?

I'll tell you what they want to accomplish. By 'they' I mean the Marxists behind the scenes. They want to antagonize use of force by the police so that they can then claim Wall Street in fact controls its own NYPD. They want to be able to say Manhattan's financial district is equivalent to The City in London which is a legit plutocracy.

The occupation at Zuccotti Park may be over, but wary city officials are bracing for trouble tomorrow when a mob of that could number in the “tens of thousands” is expected to answer Occupy Wall Street’s call to shut down the Financial District.

“Everything that we have seen and heard suggests that we may have tens of thousands of people tomorrow protesting.

The protesters are calling for a massive event aimed at disrupting major parts of the city,” Deputy Mayor Howard Wolfson told reporters this afternoon.

Read more: City braces for 'tens of thousands' of protesters set to march on Financial District - NYPOST.com

City braces for 'tens of thousands' of protesters set to march on Financial District - NYPOST.com

I don't think there is a competition between the two. You might be a little nuts though, especially if you are advocating Violence.

This is a very spoiled generation seeming to want it all without having to earn it, which translates to theft. Good luck with that.

The Tea Party has no interest in obstructing the free lawful will of others, especially in the name of want. We believe in the Democratic Process to effect change, you know, the Ballot Box, we have Elections. We don't go out of our way to intimidate those that disagree with us, we try to win them over with good argument. We might have a B-B-Q, we don't need to burn things down to make a point.

MLK, Gandhi, Thoreau, would not approve. WWJD? Not what you advocate. Every Peter Pan needs to grow up sooner or later. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back