NY Times Editor, 49, Dies One Day After Moderna Booster Shot

Tejada was first hit with a vaccine that only contains the spike of the Chinese virus coupled to a non-coronavirus vector. His immune system is pre-castrated from the beginning, as is most American prisoners, by being refused an entire SARS-CoV-2 based vaccine such as India's Covaxin.

Tejada's next vaccine-linked castration was Moderna mRNA, likely imitating Pfizer's mRNA BNT162B2 by disallowing any mucosal immunity and thus likely transmitting viruses back into the environment:

Dec 2021 IgA / mRNA BNT162B2 Vaccine
'....oral mucosal immunity is poorly activated by this vaccination protocol, thus failing in limiting virus acquisition upon its entry by this route. In saliva, IgG is almost two orders of magnitude lower than in serum.'

Tejada was over 40 years of age.

Myocarditis Over 40 Years of Age

I got my Moderna booster and I feel fine
Not everyone is going to react the same way to whatever medicine is being addressed. The first time that I was given a shot of the penicillin drug, I broke out in hives. Needless to say, I haven't been given the stuff for any reason since then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Hives are awful if you have never had them before, at least however bad my case was. As soon as I scratched one spot, I started itching somewhere else and it isn't like getting eaten up by mosquitos. Hives are way worse.

Fake news.

"He suffered a heart attack less than a day after posting to social media that he had received a Moderna booster vaccination."

A lot of people die from heart attacks. It has nothing to do with COVID.

People like you who are suppressing and denying these stories are killing people.

You're also repeating Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't catch or transmit Covid, which is killing thousands more.

"He suffered a heart attack less than a day after posting to social media that he had received a Moderna booster vaccination."

A lot of people die from heart attacks. It has nothing to do with COVID.
You don't know that ------- it looks bad. He wasn't even 50 yet! I bet it was the vax.

derp derp derp science derp

FHnrSKbXIAcb9LC.jpg

If he had refused the jab this would be 7/24 news.
Now look up 4 professional soccer players dead from heart attacks within days of each other last week.

Math is hard.png

LOL

People like you who are suppressing and denying these stories are killing people.

You're also repeating Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't catch or transmit Covid, which is killing thousands more.
The mRNA vaccines do not provide immunity on mucosal surfaces. These are the unvaxxed surfaces on the vaxxed, the virus never confronts the vaccine. Can these viruses mutate before being cast back into the environment?

Now look up 4 professional soccer players dead from heart attacks within days of each other last week.

So from here on out, you're going to blame the vaccination for anyone that dies after getting the vaccination. Gotcha.

So what? We have given out 100s of millions of doses in this country. People sometimes die from heart attacks.

So from here on out, you're going to blame the vaccination for anyone that dies after getting the vaccination. Gotcha.

You are aware that cardiac problems like myocarditis and other types of inflammation are known side effects of these vaccines, right?

I know you're pushing Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't get or transmit Covid, but are you also repeating the lie that these vaccines are 100% safe, too?

So from here on out, you're going to blame the vaccination for anyone that dies after getting the vaccination. Gotcha
As you may sense from reading science in your mother tongue, the possibility is real.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, merede'!!
That sound mildly dire.
After all, per Wicki today, there have been 3,770,000,000 people vaccinated (that's a '3'...with a 'b').
And now good poster 'badger2' is hinting that they are all gonna die because of the vaccines.

Ouch!!
Times 3.7 billion.

But......there is good news.

Good poster 'badger2' doesn't set up a time parameter.
So, for me, that could be I'll die of the vaccine in, oh, about 20yrs 30yrs?
And for you? Maybe 50? 60? 70?
That is, if somethin' don't get us first. That stuff has happened before.

So, in the end, while there are ChickenLittles scurrying about fretting that we are all gonna die.
I say......'sometime'.

But, good luck to y'all.

Forum List

Back