NY Times Editor, 49, Dies One Day After Moderna Booster Shot

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If he had refused the jab this would be 7/24 news.
Now look up 4 professional soccer players dead from heart attacks within days of each other last week.

Trump supporter donates to reelection campaign, and then dies within the next month. This has been repeated hundreds, if not thousands of times.

Fake news.

"He suffered a heart attack less than a day after posting to social media that he had received a Moderna booster vaccination."

A lot of people die from heart attacks. It has nothing to do with COVID.

Herman Cain, a GOP ex-presidential candidate, dies of Covid days after attending a Trump SuperSpreader rally. Cain was an avowed anti-masker.

Trump supporter donates to reelection campaign, and then dies within the next month. This has been repeated hundreds, if not thousands of times.
You think all trump supporters are unvaccinated? REALLY BULL?

The vast majority of unvaccinated are trump supporters.

...............and to add nuance to the above ---the vast majority of Covid hospitalized and dying are.....unvaccinated.

Some wag said it is a stealth opertation by Democrats to thin the herd of Republicans.

I'm skeptical that that is true.

You too?

I got my Moderna booster and I feel fine
1640617378422.png

...............and to add nuance to the above ---the vast majority of Covid hospitalized and dying are.....unvaccinated.

Some wag said it is a stealth opertation by Democrats to thin the herd of Republicans.

I'm skeptical that that is true.

You too?
Hard to believe liberals are somehow preventing the crazies from getting vaccinated, just to kill off a few crazies, but you can't deny that crazies are dying from not being vaccinated.

If he had refused the jab this would be 7/24 news.
Now look up 4 professional soccer players dead from heart attacks within days of each other last week.

I guess you believe people don't die of heart attacks......shocking, I know.

A headline you won't see:

49 year old man dies from COVID after not getting vaccinated.

Because it happens every day and is 100% not surprising.

I guess you believe people don't die of heart attacks......shocking, I know.

A respectful request to the poster 'bodecea', if i may.

Let us not be too satircal, too ironic, too snarky .....to those Rightfielders who provide this forum with it's spice, it's savory-ness.

My avatar comes here periodically to re-fresh his sense of humor. To sharpen his eye for the weirdness, goofiness, and dunderheadedness of our world. In short, it is sort of respite, a rest-stop on one's journey to better oneself.

We come here and we discover....encouragingly......that:

• Covid ain't real.
  • People don't die of Covid.
  • News is fake.
  • January 6th was just tourist visit......
  • ....and no police were hurt or endangered.
  • Flying 'F*ck Biden' flags near our elementary schools is a good thing.

Personally, for me and my avatar....that is a rich vein to mine.

So I plead with you, poster 'bodecea'......let us not kill the golden goose. We do not want to drive away the HoneyBooBoo contingent.

Who knows what fresh jackassery they will come up with for our entertainment.

Respectfully, Chillicothe

Forum List

Back