NY Times admits it was wrong about Trump/Russia collusion

I do not know, but it is quite possible that RF participated there. There have been such hints since the very beginning of the election. But I think the EU is ultimately behind this

I know a Jewish woman in Russia, she is very interested in politics, and she was very happy when the investigation on this issue was silenced in the United States, but in general she loves communists

Maybe. Or maybe their people are just tired of not being allowed to report the truth, having to ignore breaking stories that are not only interesting but important, of having to word things to create a particular impression that distorts or obscures what actually happened.

I doubt anybody has had their minds changed by being ridiculed or insulted or put down. But praise and encouragement for getting something right might very well provide incentive for getting more right.
"Their people" support the NYT agenda. Nothing will change. They will correct their "mistakes" AFTER an election. We already know that Trump would still be president if they were honest about the Hunter laptop

However, some aspects of the dossier have been corroborated,[8] namely that Putin and Russia actively favored Trump over Clinton,[9] and that many Trump campaign officials and associates had multiple secret contacts with Russians.[10][11]

What did the NYTimes say about Trump's campaign's collaboration with Russia that has you so indignant?
Strange how there is nothing from the NYT supporting the title of this hilarious thread. Shit like this used to be moved to the basement.

"Their people" support the NYT agenda. Nothing will change. They will correct their "mistakes" AFTER an election. We already know that Trump would still be president if they were honest about the Hunter laptop
I agree that if the media had done their job, I can't say Trump would be President, but Biden sure as heck wouldn't be President. I do know that every last one of us, except maybe those working in government or in green energy or stuff like that, would be hugely better off if Trump was President right now.

I get apprehensive when CNN and MSNBC turn on a Democrat.
They could, of course, be doing it to get back to their usual dismal ratings as opposed to almost no one currently watching.

1658793336569.png

funny cause when someone presents an opinion piece you agree with, you attack any who disagree with that *opinion*.

fucked up.
You see the heat and the fires!! He a republican and difference of opinion.

I believe women out to go to their choosing, including an abortionist. You republicans deny democracy.

Trump did his collusion with Russia in public, telling them to go after hillary's emails which they did immediately and talking to Putin for hours with no oversight whatsoever. The Russians are not interested in having help from incompetent ********* and liars ...... ......

Hahahaahhahaha what a fool.

You see the heat and the fires!! He a republican and difference of opinion.

I believe women out to go to their choosing, including an abortionist. You republicans deny democracy.
see, here is your total and complete fail. im conservative first and foremost. you got me there. the problem is you intentionally stop there and let stereotypes take over your mindset.

i think vaccines are bullshit and i have a right to say no. my body, my choice. but i also believe that applies for women as well. i can and do disagree with abortion. but i only have a say in this when it impacts me.

i try to be consistent in my beliefs and fully realize there will be times it works against me; but that's how it SHOULD work. if you keep changing your stances to satisfy your emotions, you have no foundation at all.

Nets them nothing...its too late
If their apologies were sincere due to proofs they discovered put them on the wrong side, It's not to late. As long as life lasts, God will bless those who bless him, the truth, and an obedient servant to God like Donald Trump is. The lies did not change his confidence and trust in God. He's the one, who if trusted, will once again dig us out of the Commie hole Hillary "I forget" Clinton wants us to be in so she can be the boss of earth and of heaven. She never will be, because as she was clawing her way up to the top, she arrogantly decided the end justified her means and she cast a spell on the rich to believe in her. It has backfired, and the next time she shoots, it's going to be at her own foot.

Will they be giving back the Pulitzer?

Will the Pulitzer committee strike the award?

No...nothing REAL...involving REAL consequences will happen...as is standard for one side...so...fap..fap fap fap.....fap fap.
If they are sincere in their hearts, they will be forgiven, provided that they never lie again. If they're not sincere, I don't envy their eternal fate.

I've told you before, those foil helmets do NOT give you mind reading powers.

Trump always gushed over Putin. Remember when he exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the visiting Russians. He really wanted them to like him.

Forum List

Back