NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were not privately owned they belonged to the Govt and there is a procedure to destroying them. Come on man. Why are you trolling again. Do you believe I am Russian agent like crazy Dana claims?
I know that they were private devices and me stating such is not trolling. How can you possibly say that's trolling?
Doesn't matter if they were private. They had official State Dept info on them, and as such destroying them while under subpoena was a crime.

My wife has her phone provided by her employer. She cannot just smash it. HRCs were provided by the govt. they were not hers to smash.
I agree, if it was provided by the employer it's not hers to smash. Clinton's Blackberries weren't provided by the government.

I'll prove it to you if you can explain why my comments are considered trolling.
All the info on them is govt property, Moron.

Let’s see what happens. Ellison assaulted some lady and is still in office.
Are you referring to Keith Ellison?

She never filed a police report, so not sure what you expect to happen.

My wife has her phone provided by her employer. She cannot just smash it. HRCs were provided by the govt. they were not hers to smash.
I agree, if it was provided by the employer it's not hers to smash. Clinton's Blackberries weren't provided by the government.

I'll prove it to you if you can explain why my comments are considered trolling.
Yes they were. Did you click on the link? Because you’re picking and choosing what to answer and you’re ignoring Nostra? Also you didn’t answer me. Do you believe crazy Dana that I am a Russian agent? LOL

Nothing to see here

If it were Sessions the media would go ape shit.

Yes they were. Did you click on the link? Because you’re picking and choosing what to answer and you’re ignoring Nostra? Also you didn’t answer me. Do you believe crazy Dana that I am a Russian agent? LOL

Nothing to see here
I can't respond to all your goofball accusations. I clicked the link, it had next to no content. I don't know how anyone can consider themselves informed by watching cable news. I despise cable news. It's not information, it's entertainment.

I don't know why you care what I think you are. I never called you a Russian agent.

Everything you've linked says they smashed Blackberries with hammers. I'm not disputing that. What I'm disputing is why it mattered.

Since I've answered a bunch of your questions, you could at least answer one question of mine. How can you consider me stating they were private devices be considered trolling?

Nothing to see here
I can't respond to all your goofball accusations. I clicked the link, it had next to no content. I don't know how anyone can consider themselves informed by watching cable news. I despise cable news. It's not information, it's entertainment.

I don't know why you care what I think you are. I never called you a Russian agent.

Everything you've linked says they smashed Blackberries with hammers. I'm not disputing that. What I'm disputing is why it mattered.

Since I've answered a bunch of your questions, you could at least answer one question of mine. How can you consider me stating they were private devices be considered trolling?
It matters because they were UNDER SUBPOEANA you raving lunatic.

Nothing to see here

It mattered because they were under subpoena. Sigh....we are going in circles. Who has five private iPads?

She was threatened so she pulled back. Come on man.
What are you basing this on?
Her words and bruises. Did she beat herself up?

Why are you rudely ignoring Nostra

?

It mattered because they were under subpoena. Sigh....we are going in circles. Who has five private iPads?
Nope, this is the first time you've stated that the devices were under subpoena. This is a new attempt. There's zero evidence to support this allegation. You'd first have to know when the devices were destroyed. Based on the FBI report, they were almost certainly destroyed during Clinton's tenure as SoS. Any subpoena would have come well after that.

So you're just making shit up.

Why are you rudely ignoring Nostra

?
He's a pussy.

Nope, this is the first time you've stated that the devices were under subpoena. This is a new attempt. There's zero evidence to support this allegation. You'd first have to know when the devices were destroyed. Based on the FBI report, they were almost certainly destroyed during Clinton's tenure as SoS. Any subpoena would have come well after that.

Nope, this is the first time you've stated that the devices were under subpoena.

No, it isn't..............but I'm not shocked you are such a fucking moron you didn't know that.

I am not. It’s why it was such a controversy. Sigh. I am going to start only partially answering you and see how you like it. Trollfax

I am not. It’s why it was such a controversy. Sigh. I am going to start only partially answering you and see how you like it. Trollfax
You're clearly piecing together different threads and different topics. I know more about this than you so I can see where you're pulling threads together but you're just confused.

The emails were under subpoena, which was why it was a big deal when it was wiped by her technician. Of course, the FBI investigated that and failed to come up with evidence against Clinton. The Blackberries weren't related to that controversy. The devices were purchased with private money. The State Dept did not issue Blackberries to their staff, this was 2009, a long time ago by any standard let alone the archaic level of technology at the State Dept.

The info is on page 8 of this document. Read for yourself.

Just remember. I know more than you. My memory isn't nearly as garbage as yours.

So despite answering mountains of questions from you, I'll just ask you one. Why do you consider my statement that the devices were privately owned trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back